• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

Cook

Smash Master
@Rob: Lol, you say that like TL is the best character in the game. It would be between three people; not sure which one.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Y.b.M., you better come or I'll come THERE and beat yo *** my ***. I fight dirty btw.

>_> And back to the KS vs MO; 4rce got beat by Kemorro? Who wants to use him in a 5v5? >_> And I say this fully aware of my own abilities.

Also, I'm trolling everyone when I get to this tournament so if you don't bring your A game, I'ma talk some maaaaaaaaaddddd **** and it's plenty unnerving/annoying enough to distract anyone. >_> Feel free to talk **** back kids.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Also, I'm trolling everyone when I get to this tournament so if you don't bring your A game, I'ma talk some maaaaaaaaaddddd **** and it's plenty unnerving/annoying enough to distract anyone. >_> Feel free to talk **** back kids.
but **** talk doesnt even bother you, in fact i think it empowers you. so i dont see the point of that.

anyways, a descriptive note to people that want to come from OOS who have never been to kahoka:
"the most fun you'll have in the worst town in the U.S."

disclaimer: kahoka is not representative of most of missouri, which is a nice place, i think.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Who are you guys going to use to beat toon link? Legan? FAE? Tmacc? Zelda? This should be more of your concern when trying to find your 4th/5th player.
i'm fighting mjg unless they use fino on their crew.

let the gay begin!!
i'd use david, hylian, andrew, tmacc, and myself i suppose. if anything, i'd kick myself off before tmacc.
( :colorful: double post all the way omg omg its so beautiful :colorful: )

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just let david go first. Once he has 1 stock he will reverse 3 stock all of them.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Nicolio- Trrruuuuuueeee. I like **** talk both at me and to others; I like hearing people ****talk me though because I can ****talk their ****talk because there's nooooooo way they're as good as me at it.

BTW, M3k lost MLG. Time for 'The Era of Upsets'; such as KS beating MO in a 5v5 (cause that'd be an upset because I'm the KS counter since I **** talk aalllllll of them 'cept Clel)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
@ Nicolio- Trrruuuuuueeee. I like **** talk both at me and to others; I like hearing people ****talk me though because I can ****talk their ****talk because there's nooooooo way they're as good as me at it.

BTW, M3k lost MLG. Time for 'The Era of Upsets'; such as KS beating MO in a 5v5 (cause that'd be an upset because I'm the KS counter since I **** talk aalllllll of them 'cept Clel)
If there is ever a **** talk nuclear war, I'm glad I have JoWii on my side <3

I think this is probably going to be the most fun/hype/awesome tournament ever? Maybe??

fragbait

Smash Master
Man **** that pink puffball playing JoWiiCide.
More like JoWeakCide or SuWiiCide mang.

KS WAS HERE
MO'S A LOSER

Jk most of you would JV3stock me. no hate, looking forward to tourney

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I had a dream about this tournament and fragbait was worth mentioning outside of ****talking him; and then I woke up and realized that it was a dream and very, very, very fictional.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Man **** that pink puffball playing JoWiiCide.
More like JoWeakCide or SuWiiCide mang.

KS WAS HERE
MO'S A LOSER

Jk most of you would JV3stock me. no hate, looking forward to tourney
I had a dream about this tournament and fragbait was worth mentioning outside of ****talking him; and then I woke up and realized that it was a dream and very, very, very fictional.

Wtf. Why do all the ****ty players have big mouths all of a sudden...

Also, if there were a **** talk war, KS has it in the bag...just like every other MW tournament.
that Atomsk doesn't come to.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0

Also, if there were a **** talk war, KS has it in the bag...just like every other MW tournament.
that Atomsk doesn't come to.
Wtf why do all the players that think they're good lose to unknown Falcos. Oh wait......I can only think of one; at least it's not a trend?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Let's all be friends? :)

But seriously, JoWii/4rce MM would be really hype...

Or, you could do a MM and **** talk eachother DURING the match, and the crowd will decide who's **** talk was superior? That would be legit. Yea.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
<_< @ Doom- Notice the lack of Mr.; that's how salty I am about it.

@4rice- I have no dillusions of my abilities; u mad u gettin' trolled by a Falco that isn't on SWF. 'Don't ever call me 4rice again'.

@Tmacc- But I have da bess ****talk D: notice how I'm hyping this tournament up by assisting w/ trash talk.

Anyone else notice how anal KS is about their names? They mad that all the good names were takin.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lolz. I really don't mind the loss. I lost in a MU that I've never excelled at. I was mad because I beat him in pools and should have won in bracket. I'm glad you at least understand that you're garbage though. At least you can admit it.

Difference between me **** talking and you **** talking though, is that you do it absentmindedly and aimlessly; not only can you not back it up, you do it just to do it. I've made it very clear, at every tournament I attend, that when I **** talk, I do it strictly to support my State and my crew
and to troll Bassem and Atomsk
. Recently, I'm even expanding to support my friends from State to State.

And yes, we're mad that all the good names were taken. I wish my name were JoWii. So badly.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Aaaahhhhhhhhccccctttuuuaaallllyyyyy, I ****talk to support my state (Kemorro vs you, Hylian, Nicolio, etc.) AND to hype; don't get it twisted.

It's ok, maybe at the next tournament I'll let you borrow my name but only if you don't ruin it w/ suck.

And yes, I know I'm not good, but up until recently I haven't even bothered trying. Kirbicides is allllll that I wanted; ask anyone.

@MJG- (Duh Kemorro is good, wait til he is 18 and able to travel freely; he might take time to learn MUs too).

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
It's ok, maybe at the next tournament I'll let you borrow my name but only if you don't ruin it w/ suck.
Nahh, I'm cool.

Don't need anybody getting heart attacks from the shock of your name not being at the bottom of the results thread.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Or rather, don't want people to have a hard attack when they see 'me' lose to Kemorro (which doesn't happen from the matches we've played).

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Or rather, don't want people to have a hard attack when they see 'me' lose to Kemorro (which doesn't happen from the matches we've played).
This is never gonna get old.

I'm done here though. I think I've said everything I need to say and you're points lost relevancy to me a while back.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nahh, I'm cool.

Don't need anybody getting heart attacks from the shock of your name not being at the bottom of the results thread.
Nah, but I'd get a heart attack seeing your name anywhere near the top ;).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I <3 Hylian. MO/ TX gotta stick together. (Remember that we're teaming for BP a match or two)

Yo MJG, I'll leave the ****talking your state at the door when you and me come thru on BP. Better not drag the team down/carry the team.

fragbait

Smash Master
Yo 4rce.
Get yo' Kemotherapy.

Yeah, I went there. :3

Now, if we wanna stop doggin our own crew then we can, ya know, just chill and have some good fun, like myself and JoWii were.

Also, Mr. Doom hella broke in TrashTalk too.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I agree w/ fragbait.

I'm not even sure I'ma enter this brawl tournament; I don't really care abt it compared to the BP. >_> I might just do only BP and friendly Brawl matches.

Top Bottom