• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom is disqualified for questioning my strictness. He will be starting out in loser's bracket now.
So I'm at a disadvantage, now. That's cool. I'll just 2-0 my way through everyone in losers' bracket and hit grand finals anyway.

you better not put me in losers' bracket, lol.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I prefer Cook's Less Stupid rule but I think the name of the rule should be changed to Cook's Less than 3 Rule. >_>; Or Cook's inb4CP Rule. Or something involving ***** and smex and butts.

:D I approve of it though.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i want to go, someone blackmail iowa or something so that we make the trip.

also kahoka is the balls and i must ask, is singing loudly during a tourney match allowed?

also, i missed zetons drunk fox demonstrations and he must repeat these or i may be dissapointed.

also, am i allowed to sleep on the garbage bags full of hobo clothes again? its much more comfortable than concretre.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So, TO's, Melee?

Also I like that rule change. Wolf can only be properly used on like 2 stages
by me

Soran

Smash Ace
Ah, this is next week .

this is good. I was under the impression it was this weekend, shameless to say.

can I get a time to show up for the venue? (assuming I am able to make it on my own terms with a friend that isn't Blake or DSM people)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
If Iowa goes to this who can house us or can we stay at the venue like last time. Also I may get Krunk this time and try to do a Snake Nair ^.^

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
KS, IA, and MO don't get any recognition. That's why we aren't stickied, even though this is a circuit event.
This. MO's more known than IA.. yet the IA one got stickied. :bee:
Sometimes telling us when we miss something is great :D

Sorry for not stickying it as early, I didn't realize it was a circuit event, or that its attendance was getting as high as it was. Day took care of it, though.

/late response

Soran

Smash Ace
housing is involved o.O?

so like, is this a saturday/sunday thing?
I hope you have room for me if I go.

resTy

Smash Champion
You guys should have set up an age limit for this tournament.
We don't want adolescent children like Soran to tell his mom on us.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Every needs to bring license or there own alcohol. If you bring your own alcohol; then either someone bought it for your (read: they condone your drinking) or you bring your license and every knows you're 21.

Although, along the same line of thinking; (Becuase most of MO is in Dallas for MLG I'll write this up and they can agree/disgree to this later)

MO DISCLAIMER: Everyone is responsible for themselves. MO does not have a stance on underage drinking and leave it to anyone in attendance to moderate themselves.

We'll be slappin' *****es who try and drunk drive and if you come w/ ppl then talk amongst yourselves on who gets to drink and keep each other in check. Pics are happening.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Well, I lost my carpool buddies (cough Ares and his bro cough), so unless I can find a couple other people to help net my gas cost to something sane, it looks like I'm out too.

If anyone can fix this problem (I live in the Lawrence/KC area) let me know.

Soran

Smash Ace
xD

okay, telling my mom on you guys... riight.

underage drinking is condoned? well, if it's okay with you guys it's okay with me.
I'll be fineeee! I'll even bring the dope.

Cook

Smash Master
For people asking about housing, there is unlimited housing at the venue. You can get there anytime after 7 on Friday. The actual tournament is on Saturday.

gantrain05

Smash Master
cook, i heard u lost first round, u better step up your game, and slap metal for me, u know im rooting for u MO guys/gals.

Cook

Smash Master
If Nicole loses to Krystedez, which is quite possible because he is a good Wario and she is bad vs. Wario then I play her first thing tomorrow morning. Of course, if she wins then I get to play Krystedez... I liked my bracket at Columbus way better, lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
tell her that Jlo says to spam Bair like crazy, Bair > Wario, oh and even if she doesn't want to, she better camp.

resTy

Smash Champion
Don't really care. You already know how dumb that PR is anyways.
As long as I can beat you guys, I'm content :')

THuGz

Smash Lord
Don't lie. Everyone just wants to be on their state's PR. Those who can't buy big cars and get ***** pumps because they feel inadequate.

resTy

Smash Champion
Says the guy who isn't even on the PR. Remember that players as bad as you will never make it in this game dude. It's easy and you suck. I feel bad for you. Thanks for pwning yourself though.

Sorry for Nebraska raiding your thread Nicole and Cook. Have fun at the tourney dudes!

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah probably shouldn't be talkin about NE PR's in a missouri tourney thread, especially no offense, when its the guys who are like completely new to brawl and haven't even played like a single legit person. when u guys get some actual tourney experience then i'd say u would have room to argue your PR.

on another note. im so broke, but i still plan on making this tourney, and i stilllllll need a partner.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Melee?

If we can get 20 people for melee i'd definetly make it. Also i'd probably enter brawl too for fun.

Sounds like a good time.

Top Bottom