• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Is Serious Business 2, Featuring Blazblue! - October 16 & 17 - Montreal, Quebec

swordgard

Smash Hero
Anyone interested in doing non-stacked crews for 1$/person at brawl? Wed have team leaders and go from there.

Hells

Smash Apprentice
btw who's sleeping at BiSB2 during friday night? me and sword will be there

KingAce

Smash Ace
yo swordgard i might not be able to come, i would come but im really not down to take the bus.
if anyone is going with an extra spot in their car in ontario msg me please

Nevermind!

Smash Cadet
Wait, wasn't it only on the 17th at first or I misread?

So it's also gonna be the 16th at 8am o.O

if so.. most ppl from Sherbrooke can't make it :s

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
8 pm, not 8 am. And you don't have to go the first day if you were planning on playing vBrawl anyways.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
There seem to be some good opportunities for me to make it to this now. And I can sleep on the venue on friday night. Is it also possible to sleep there on saturday night?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
The main page still isn`t updated, it`s a 2 day event. My book of prophecy tells me you need to stop being a lazy ****** Swordgard.

Actually you just forgot to mention it was 16-17 in the date page, schedule looks pretty good. You should separate it like day 1...day 2. Just so ppl dont get confused when looking at the schedule.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Holy and Ally. You two came to my tourney despite not having the showing I had expected and I appreciate that greatly. I will try my very ****ing best to get to Montréal. I owe you guys.

I also owe Ally a ****** via Marth :D, and Swordgard my superior monster mash.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Iliad, I'm helping you get there, I gave u an offer on coach Canada, I'm also talking to RayneX and trying to get in contact with King Ace Via msn (I have to get it first). If things go well, I would have convinced Iliad, Raynex and King Ace to come with my via Coach Canada.

.decoy

Smash Ace
k so it would seem that i have 3 spots left i my car, from kingston to montreal. if you toronto people want to get in, speak now.

i don't know if its cheaper, that would be up to you to figure out. you would have to help with gas. we're leaving to make it on time for melee and brawl+, and then coming back after its all done.

so let me know if anyone from gtan is interested.
if it does fill up, tinman will get a spot for sure - hes been asking long enough lol. otherwise the first to ask will be the first to receive.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Thanks man, honorable decoy :bee:

From Toronto to Kingston Coach Canada = 40$

Toronto to Montreal (same bus) = 55$

Kingston to Montreal = 40$ (soooooooooo not worth it)

DECOY, I need to talk to you on msn ASAP!!!!!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Just a question, but for "Recording Equipment" are you thinking more of like cameras, or would like a VCR/tapes to hook up to a Wii count too? Was just curious and all.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
k so it would seem that i have 3 spots left i my car, from kingston to montreal. if you toronto people want to get in, speak now.

i don't know if its cheaper, that would be up to you to figure out. you would have to help with gas. we're leaving to make it on time for melee and brawl+, and then coming back after its all done.

so let me know if anyone from gtan is interested.
if it does fill up, tinman will get a spot for sure - hes been asking long enough lol. otherwise the first to ask will be the first to receive.
how can we get in contact with you?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh, I'm sure this has been covered but, where does Pictochat stand on the Counter Pick/Banned list of stages? I'm just asking since I haven't seen it on either, and while I've seen it be on more "Banned" lists than "Counter Pick" lists, I don't want to make an assumption one way or the other and be wrong.

Top Bottom