• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Is Serious Business 2, Featuring Blazblue! - October 16 & 17 - Montreal, Quebec

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I still remember parts of Grade 9 French....but I just stopped taking it then so I could take better classes in high school and forgot most of it. :p

.decoy

Smash Ace
confirm the kingston car.

unsure about total numbers at present but myself (decoy) and tect will be attending.

we had about 100 people sign up for our on campus club and will probably be hosting some sort of tryout / having a selection process for a competitive spot. after that numbers will be clearer.

but kingston Will be there.

.decoy

Smash Ace
it still remains to be seen. this weekend is homecoming so no one is meeting this week for smash (except drunk smash). we don't know who will have time or be interested. right now i have myself and tect, possibly omni and another guy alex. doc also asked for a spot, but he can't confirm. there are too many variables at present to tell you. either way its not like you really need to know yet, as you just have to get a bus ticket or hitch a ride right? so i'll let you know as soon as i possibly can.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
If I don't get a ride from Decoy, I wont think I will go because a bus or train or w/e will be super expensive and I'm not good enough to make money and brake even.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I want to come chill with MTL. Does anyone have a spot in their car?

Or anyone from T.O. willing to bus it with me? I'd come for the bb tourny and melee casuals if thats alright.

buenob

Smash Lord
rayn - we had some fun SF4 matches at pastaboys tourney, who do you play in BB? (Tao main here)

kr3wman

Smash Master
I thought people with multiple, appearing out of thin air laser swords were.

buenob

Smash Lord
aaanyways...

I got 25 for 5 x $5 bo3 MM's... swordguard and holy, I challenge you both (and am reserving 2 for you guys)... I'll accept 3 more :)

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
*looks at post's timestamp* no I was home sober actually! Maybe I was still insane from the 8 to 9pm shift I did.
I did a 5am to 11 pm yesterday.

EDIT: Oh and look at the time I'm posting, I'm working right now >_>

if rayn comes I'm coming for sure.
I'll drag pkm along.

confirm me for hmm stuff
This means you won't come over on october 16th? :( Pour ma fête? :(

buenob

Smash Lord
lol, if you learn the loop off of 3C we're pretty close, though I've just got the j.C 236b 2d~b extender down, w00t taunt comboz!

cemo

white walker
aw **** you can do the taunt combo? i need to get over to my friend's house and start practicing.
prolly on tuesday or something.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
aaanyways...

I got 25 for 5 x $5 bo3 MM's... swordguard and holy, I challenge you both (and am reserving 2 for you guys)... I'll accept 3 more :)
I would be fun to play you, and see if those hundreds of loss to holy made me better ;) money match or friendly is good

buenob

Smash Lord
agony i'll BB money match you :) and dom I want to play you too MM first, then friendlies!

so I have 1 more MM to go

swordgard

Smash Hero
I got us one more class, which also means +1 projector. Everything is finally 100% reserved, il add in blazblue to the schedule soon. This is going to be hype, live stream+internet will be available at venue.

Exclusive preview info: This is the tourney where im beating holy : P

EDIT: I suggest someone looks at the entry list, we got a surprise guest XD

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
This means you won't come over on october 16th? :( Pour ma fête? :(
Probably not, as I booked the 16th out of mandatory overtime. In other words, I'm working late friday and early sunday. =/ My major contract ends at the end of the month, so until then I can't really do much about days off.

Hells

Smash Apprentice
any1 got dissidia final fantasy? its a fighting game too :D

Top Bottom