• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Is Serious Business 2, Featuring Blazblue! - October 16 & 17 - Montreal, Quebec

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Good point fil, but then again you have access to any gun usually provided you saved for it/didn't suck before hand. Not that comparing the two is really fruitful in any way lol, they're different style games. I just brought it up for ****s.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Difference between BB and B+:

B+ is a fun game. I'm not referring to the competition involved in a game which can make a game seem fun. The game itself is actually enjoyable to play.

BB did not change enough in the game to make it worth using a hack. If I were to play BB I'd just play brawl since I'm sure there's 1000 times more people that play brawl than bbrawl.

THIS.

If I wanted to play Brawl, I'd play bBrawl because then I wouldn't have to main MK, Snake, or Diddy if I wanted to win a big tournament. I could use whoever I wanted, get good with them, and have the same chance as everybody else.

vBrawl is a 3-character metagame.
bBrawl is a 35-character metagame.

Which do you find more exciting?

By "3-character metagame", are you referring to the average amount of players attending bB events?

bB can GTFO of this thread, thank you.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I wanted to play Brawl, I'd play bBrawl because then I wouldn't have to main MK, Snake, or Diddy if I wanted to win a big tournament. I could use whoever I wanted, get good with them, and have the same chance as everybody else.
I think you're just switching to compensate the fact that you're not as good as you could be in vBrawl.

Also, there's no game where everyone is good. The more a game evolves, and the more patterns start coming out. If anything, BB can be balanced because it is not popular, and the better strats won't come out as fast as if BB had the same following as vB. Imo, BB (and all hacks) should be a living room game, not a tourney game. B+ would be ok for tourneys if it actually had balance and normal stun rates.

buenob

Smash Lord
lolz chet, BB is BlazBlue :p not balanced brawl

anyways, confirm me for this tourney, and I'll bring my bag 'o power-cords (and not forget any) guaranteed saturday, maaaaybe friday if I get it off work

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap.

I'll be there. I'll also bring my Wii (which has the infinite replay hack) + the necessary cables.

cemo

white walker
Stroumbert I'm gonna have to beat you this time sorry.
I'm just letting you know beforehand.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Updated entrants, will get some more stuff on blazblue tommorow.

Just saying though, were probably getting people from drummondville to this too : D.

Sherbrooke better show up.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Wow, so much people.

Someone better bring some MvC2/HnK.
I cant allow other games to be played if a tourney is being played though and we need the actual setup for tourney matches >.<

But you guys can play all night long though from friday to saturday.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Hey kr3w are u stayin over night... cuz i am.

P.s: Why am i listed in mtl. I live on the South Shore.

kr3wman

Smash Master
of course im staying overnight.

Melee all niiight...

or MvC2/HnK if its there.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Cant be, I wont be there.
If you were a true troll, youd show up, and when people ask: So what event you in?

You answer: None. No friendlies either.

EDIT: I will be adding venue specific rules and blazblue rules by tonight probably.

kr3wman

Smash Master
If he really wanted to troll he'd bring Shaq Fu and organize a tournament for it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@ swordgard 60%/30%/15% doesn't fit. This seems to cost 35$ in total for all the events I feel like participating in + extra money if something like Brawl+ or balanced brawl :0 happens.I'll talk to Decoy and see if he may have room in his car, and consider if I feel like going to this.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
@ swordgard 60%/30%/15% doesn't fit. This seems to cost 35$ in total for all the events I feel like participating in + extra money if something like Brawl+ or balanced brawl :0 happens.I'll talk to Decoy and see if he may have room in his car, and consider if I feel like going to this.
It's not a mistake. He's giving out 105% of the pot.

jerry3333

Smash Cadet
Hello guys, I just wanted to know if anyone has a bus website to know how much it costs a drive from Drummondville to Saint-Lambert and all of that... So yeah if I come I should be able to bring a wii, brawl, brawl+ and melee

Est-ce qu'il y a quelqu'un qui a un site pour les autobus? J'ai essayer Intercar mais il ne passe pas par drummondville >_>

PS: Ccd-ToF is not from Drummondville ^^

Matt07

Smash Master
ThatGuy, if we're both going to this (depends on how much homework I have :(), we should have a Mario money match, 5 bucks?

And let's place top 8, Mario needs some points :).

Swordgard, I'll give you a week's notice (2-3 day's latest) before the tournament to let you know if I'm coming. If I am, I'll bring TV, Wii, Brawl. Well that is, if the bus let's me take TV's as luggage?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Matt, do we know for sure that's how the Ottawa people are getting down there, or are we taking some other way? Just curious and well, wondering who's been talked to about that.

Top Bottom