• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Is Serious Business 2, Featuring Blazblue! - October 16 & 17 - Montreal, Quebec

Linkshot

Smash Hero
It's hard to sleep when Kage is there, period. He's too epic to want to sleep.

Also, my purple controller, again, has scotch tape on the top (there's a corner slightly lifted), and the joystick has a blue tint (from old pyjamas with poor dye).

Cynan Machae

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CynanMachae
I had to collect a bunch of stuff which was forgotten, we do have a purple controller in that too.
In case you missed it, Linkshot.

So yea, great tourney, had quite a lot of fun. Didn't get to play friendlies with that many people, but those I did, good games, was fun.

About the tourneys, well, I didn't do very well but I expected that :p Got ***** in Low Tiers (really need to find a Low tier main >< ) and Brawl doubles, and could maybe have given more of a challenge in Brawl singles but Mar1 and Agora you were both much better than me.

Anyway, really looking forward for any next tourney, next time I'll do better hopefully ;).

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I was told to u-- oh. Oh ****. I have to check my Wii. @.@

...........wtf? My Wii has a Melee disc in it. So I do have my Brawl disc. Whose Melee disc is that? @.@

(My Wii was hooked up to the flat TV that later had BlazBlue up)

Do not trust me to keep track of discs, Wiis, and controllers. EVER. x.x

Hells

Smash Apprentice
no i mean i got some1 melee cd and some1 took my brawl cd it was the wii near the window close to swordgard laptop?

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I brought a wii with red paint on it from the tourney since everybody was gone
I also have a Brawl CD that was on my wii that isnt belong to me

Hells

Smash Apprentice
k so you got my brawl cd but who is missing a melee cd now

jerry3333

Smash Cadet
One of them might be mine, I took a melee CD which I figured out it didn't look like mine, but it doesn't really matter as long as I have my memory card x)

Hells

Smash Apprentice
well if it is yours send me a private msg on aib so i can mail it to you

Top Bottom