• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Is Serious Business 2, Featuring Blazblue! - October 16 & 17 - Montreal, Quebec

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Brawl low tier results:
28 entrants

1. Ally (Falcon)
2. Holy (Sonic, PT)
3. Thatguy (Mario)
4. Stroumbert (Link, maybe sumthing else)
5. Swordgard (Lucas)
5. Kage The WARRIORRR!!!! (Ganon/Ike)

Melee:

1. Vwins
2. Kage
3. Chester000001010w-e0w0w010w100101
4. Pest
5 PkMVodka
5 TECT

Vwins

Smash Ace
lol zero sleeping time ftw Ally do you think I could have finish top 5 with my zerosuit samus and play many 6mins matches lol such a fun game oh and btw It was the first time in my life that I played a final a 6am in the morning rofl and It was only 90$ O.o lol fun times

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol zero sleeping time ftw Ally do you think I could have finish top 5 with my zerosuit samus and play many 6mins matches lol such a fun game oh and btw It was the first time in my life that I played a final a 6am in the morning rofl and It was only 90$ O.o lol fun times
Pretty sure you got top 5 at FFYF1 Brawl singles.

Yes you would have imo. Definatly if you spend a few mins into this game. And yeah gj ****** at 6 am XD. But 6 mins matches are boring so I understand how ya feel. haha

swordgard

Smash Hero
ThatGuy posting:

Ally vs. Holy in grand finals for Brawl+, Ally beat Holy in winner's finals so Holy has to win 2 sets.

swordgard

Smash Hero
ThatGuy again.

Ally beat Holy in Grand Finals 3-0 and won Brawl+.

In Brawl singles, swordgard just beat Ally in Winner's semis 2-1. He faces the winner of Dom vs. Holy. Remaining players in losers are Mar1, Fornaxx, Agora, Knuckles, Stroumbert, and Ally.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dam sword good ****, all that practice is payin off...has an ic ever beat ally in a set before?

tell fornax i say good luck =]

swordgard

Smash Hero
swordgard has just defeated Holy in winner's finals. The brothers now face each other in loser's finals.

EDIT: Ally defeats Holy in loser's, and must win 2 sets against swordgard to steal the tournament from him.

swordgard

Smash Hero
swordgard could not retain momentum, and Ally stormed back through the grand finals with a vengeance, 3-0 and 3-1 respectively.

Congratulations to everyone who participated (except Kage, you suck!).

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Warriors never sleeps! =D

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I got 7th in Singles and 4th in Doubles with Techi. That's all anyone needs to know. :bee:

Linkshot

Smash Hero
To the Brawl+ Crew

I have reason to believe you have my purple controller. I'm not saying you stole it.

If there is a purple controller with tape at the top, with the joystick tinted blue, that's totally mine.

I'll get it back when I can.

P.S.: Swordgard, don't feel bad about forgetting my N64 controller :p You hosted an amazing tournament, and I hope I was able to do enough to pull my worth.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I had to collect a bunch of stuff which was forgotten, we do have a purple controller in that too.

cemo

white walker
results thread?

i didn't play too great, but that's my fault. i'm not a robot, i need sleep. :p
didn't get to play ganon roulette, either.

gonna have to beast next tourney to make up for it, i'm pretty disappointed with myself. ):

jerry3333

Smash Cadet
Amazing tournament Swordgard. I hope you can make another one for december/January, because I really liked that.

I hope my Yoshi was interesting for the ones who saw it/ played against it, and I hope that I can improve to make it top 10 next time :p. And whoever said that in my Brawl+ match against fizzi ''Ken called so he could get is combo back''. That was the best quote about my characters I ever heard lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_3aWemqUE8

There are two other videos on my wii. Bowser (probably KK's?) vs ness, where Bowser easily pwns the ness... want it?

Edit: WTH at lag? o_O

kr3wman

Smash Master
And whoever said that in my Brawl+ match against fizzi ''Ken called so he could get is combo back''. That was the best quote about my characters I ever heard lolz
that was kev, and it wasn't anything of good caliber.

Nevermind!

Smash Cadet
kingkong's bowser made me cry all the way back to sherbrooke :( haha

Nice tourney, I really need to learn to play decently lol. Only thing I didn't like about the tourney is that we had to wait like 4-5 hours in between doubles\singles but otherwise it was fun. We're definitively coming back next tourney if it happens :p

Oh and please next time guys, get some rest ! You guys all looked like zombies haha

cemo

white walker
that's the trouble with running an overnight event.
plus it's hard to sleep when you can hear kage down the hall yelling, lawl.

Hells

Smash Apprentice
techiyo ditto doesnt mean much and you should use tl more for tourneys! :p but yeah 1-0 you

Top Bottom