• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Is Serious Business 2, Featuring Blazblue! - October 16 & 17 - Montreal, Quebec

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I will kill Lucarios anyho ^^

Just remember; Ally can't navigate one-way streets. CP him to Mario Circuit and he'll get owned by oncoming traffic.
LOL it's banned so hahahhaa!

He said to me, money johns I'm not coming.

You'll have to go through me first! J'espere que tu n'utilises pas Marth contre moi ou sinon tu vas avoir des problemes. =)
I use C.F Only, I will ****. HAHAHA you will see what a TRUE Travelling warrior is or what I've become.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
I'll win all 4 events XD!
Swordguard will beat you !

If you play swordguad I would be willing to make a sidebet against you, but you have to give me 2 to 1 odds sine you never loose a tournement. So I could put up my 10$ against your 20 $

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Oh **** thats never a good sing when people jump in to give you action. But at worst it will make the fight more exciting to watch .I guess ill take the bet Joel if Swordguard tells me he practiced his chaingrab on snake :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oh **** thats never a good sing when people jump in to give you action. But at worst it will make the fight more exciting to watch .I guess ill take the bet Joel if Swordguard tells me he practiced his chaingrab on snake :p
Oh, i will for 3 hours tonight, free block scheduled for cging practice.

On a side note, im probably gonna have some meh grade at school due to me not having enough time to study XD

.decoy

Smash Ace
i know we had promised to come but unfortunately a series of events has led to my inability to drive there.
sorry especially to raynEX, who i said i would drive. i hope he can just stay on the bus and make it to mtl.

so me, tect, and (maybe) raynEX won't be there. at least not in my car.

sorry again to brenard

jerry3333

Smash Cadet
I now have the newest Brawl+ on my SD card =)

But when I put the infinite replay code, the wii freezes at the stage menu =(

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Oh, i will for 3 hours tonight, free block scheduled for cging practice.

On a side note, im probably gonna have some meh grade at school due to me not having enough time to study XD
ok cool ! and since i am such a nice guy, ill give you 5% of my profit. that will make up for your pitufull loss at the crew battle last week

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
i know we had promised to come but unfortunately a series of events has led to my inability to drive there.
sorry especially to raynEX, who i said i would drive. i hope he can just stay on the bus and make it to mtl.

sorry again to brenard
People flopping? Why this isn't surprising to me! Oh well see you some other time, host something up in Kingston so Montreal can go sometime.

I now have the newest Brawl+ on my SD card =)

But when I put the infinite replay code, the wii freezes at the stage menu =(
Weird, try disabling the infinite replay. Better have a working setup than no infinite replay.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I have the latest Brawl+, with a working Infinite Replay. I can pop mine in first and then you can use yours for the File Replacement.

Wait.

We only need one SD Card. Just put it in when selecting the characters, then take it out.

jerry3333

Smash Cadet
At least I have melee. I might ask for my friend to help me with the infinite replay if I can see him before tomorow

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well I will come tomorrow at 7 about with a Wii.. Ill ask my dad see if he can give me a lift for an extra setup.. if not oh well.. only wii + brawl and melee.. I'll need someone with a melee mem card.

buenob

Smash Lord
i can bring extra SD cards if that's important, but I don't have the files... i have 6-7 of them if I can find them

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Got tomorrow night off, yay.

Gonna bring a Wii with vBrawl/Brawl+/bBrawl/LawlBrawl/Melee, Xbox 360 with BlazBlue/SF4/MvC2/SSF2THDR/Braid with an arcade stick, and my laptop with a dazzle.

Man, this is gonna be heavy :(.

buenob

Smash Lord
hey guy, 5 of us from ottawa are coming down, which means that one of us is going to need to have a partner... probably going to be the diddy player, but it might be a lucario/zss/pit player... both very solid team players :)

any takers? (Haze or Linkshot... probaly haze but not sure)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Gonna bring a Wii with vBrawl/Brawl+/bBrawl/LawlBrawl/Melee, Xbox 360 with BlazBlue/SF4/MvC2/SSF2THDR/Braid with an arcade stick, and my laptop with a dazzle.
That's what he said.
She was very disappointed.

I'm gonna be teaming with the Kirby. Sorry guys.

Floaty Blue Balls!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

sorry again to brenard
wait wait wait. TECT IS NOT COMING?!?%! ****ing ****

That's what she said!

That's what she said!

That's what sh-...****.
almost a hat trick joel.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
wait wait wait. TECT IS NOT COMING?!?%! ****ing ****

almost a hat trick joel.
Me and Mikey should be there and i hope to play lots of melee(bussing), BTW is there a melee doubles tournament? I hope there is a lot of people to play melee against :)

Top Bottom