• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is dying in FL... Lets kill it and resurrect melee, who's with me?

BUSTA NUT

Smash Rookie
thats cool so am i.
I dont enjoy the game anymore for the reasons i listed. I then compared the reasons i listed to other fighting games i've played and stated that its impossible in those fighters (which is why i like those fighters more, confrontation is forced, and camping is punished by the game mechanics). If your trying to turn others against me (or make me feel guilty) by saying that your quitting cuz of me (or people like me). I could say the same for your playstyle (or people that play like you).

In the end its w/e you do to win. Doesnt mean i have to like it though.

So 20 dollar MM?

Over the past few weeks (essentially since FAST), i havent been playing brawl much. Been putting my time into other things. I think im gonna get back into playing brawl friendlies much more. So far i've only played a few friendlies on wednesday and on tourneys day (doing 0 friendlies at gigabits, i think i did 2 double friendlies that day lol). So i guess imma bite the bullet and just start practicing all the time like i should. Essentially hrnut if you wanna get friendlies in we can (you can always refuse). That goes for anyone else to i guess ...
here's my vow from now on....no more camping next time we fight it'll be action packed win or lose...just make sure you don't start camping if Marth is all up in yo face:laugh: i'll MM you with marth, a no camp battle first person to throw a projectile loses;) do you accept?

And your to cool of a guy i don't wanna turn anybody against you, next time we'll play melee too an all shine match fox v fox??

Leh

Smash Ace
here's my vow from now on....no more camping next time we fight it'll be action packed win or lose...just make sure you don't start camping if Marth is all up in yo face:laugh: i'll MM you with marth, a no camp battle first person to throw a projectile loses;) do you accept?

And your to cool of a guy i don't wanna turn anybody against you, next time we'll play melee too an all shine match fox v fox??
Rofl all shine fox v fox you know we're the best at that **** the world will explode. We will shine spike the earth off its axis into oblivion.
Letz Do Eet

And dont say you wont camp, i understand you do what you gotta to win. Im just a very verbal person. I say w/e is on my mind (or type in this case). Which is why after losing im a very angry person but i get over it lol.

pridy

:]
roy is awesome he could finish at percentages that are low great third option possibly second

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
what is the 1st thing i shuld learn wit falco
DI

But that's the first thing I teach anyone in Melee. Then get other fundamental techniques down like Lcancel and WD. (IMO DI and Lcancel are the two most useful/important techs in melee.)

1st Falco specific technique?
SHB

Unless you're talking Brawl falco.
In which case learn to SHB and CG.

-------------------

Afro and HRNut y'all can't quit you haven't even had the opportunity to wreck me in brawl yet : /

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
44 seconds hungry?!?? you're too good...how'd you go about doing that

Leh

Smash Ace
DI

But that's the first thing I teach anyone in Melee. Then get other fundamental techniques down like Lcancel and WD. (IMO DI and Lcancel are the two most useful/important techs in melee.)

1st Falco specific technique?
SHB

Unless you're talking Brawl falco.
In which case learn to SHB and CG.

-------------------

Afro and HRNut y'all can't quit you haven't even had the opportunity to wreck me in brawl yet : /
I heard your really good in melee. Whenever we meet we should definitely play some melee.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
matt and hrnuts are fuking ******* lol. lol at its too easy to beat people with snake let me play u 20 times with ur snake and see how easy it is to use snake. u gotta learn one thing theres huge difference between a pro and an average player. average player will always be easy no matter what.

u and matt have tons to learn cept matt is stubborn and hrnut is not

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I'm a Melee newb, but I much prefer it over Brawl. I would like if there was no brawl or VERY little brawl at a melee tourny. Like I said I'm a newb, and really would like to play with people in CFL. I don't like to drive far :/ . So if there is any CFL tourneys around Orlando, then count me in! And UCF area is fine as well, though I don't know my way around there very well.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
im liking the the fact playeres are liking melee especially afro and hrnut they proll see more options in thegame the better they get in brawl. inspiring me to teach em and **** for real

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Deland, which I believe is about a half hour from Apopka

But there should be a few melee enthusiasts in Orlando anyways, Dark Sonic and QDVS come to mind.

Also Gigabits 10/11 is Melee and it's right outside UCF's main campus.
I don't really know anyone in the smash community. If you guys are smashing sometime though, I'd like to come and play. I'll bring my A game too (however good that is...). I went to a GIGS a long time ago, but it was insanely crowded and I didn't get to play very much. And its pretty expensive.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I want to start a louisiana branch of this thread. Sucks that no one else particularly agrees with me here.:(

Top Bottom