• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is dying in FL... Lets kill it and resurrect melee, who's with me?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
wow those videos were amazing i didn't even like ganon until what i just saw lol and isiah is so beast...out of curiousity...is silent spectre better than him??
ur gonna learn playing melee that anyone who uses any character pro level is cool to watch unlike brawl lol. seibrik prolly has the most advance ddd yet that **** is not even a lil but cool to watch its just boring and depressing to watch. his sheik in melee on the other hand does gay(cool) stuff

Gindler

Smash Champion
best xYz quotes from last night:

"I hate yoshi so much, every time I see him I get mad."

"Only gindler can play him, if anyone but ginlder plays him I get mad."

"NO, let me run that back, I won't lose to yoshis."
Ha, I love these quotes. Maybe someday I won't be so scrubby at melee. We should do team yoshi sometime maybe it'll actually work.

Oh and are any melee festies that are open to scrubs goin' on soon? I like brawl and all but I haven't played melee in a good 3 weeks and I miss the speed.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Ha, I love these quotes. Maybe someday I won't be so scrubby at melee. We should do team yoshi sometime maybe it'll actually work.

Oh and are any melee festies that are open to scrubs goin' on soon? I like brawl and all but I haven't played melee in a good 3 weeks and I miss the speed.
for sure, melee yoshi teams will be redic, I'll see if andy wants to play today or friday so we can go

Top Bottom