• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is dying in FL... Lets kill it and resurrect melee, who's with me?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahahhaha showing people M2k and saying 'learn this' is funny...but he just asked for a guide so i gave him one...i learned Marth techniques from watching mostly M2K...but not his combo vid stuff his tourney vid stuff...his combo vid stuff is too good...i learned most of my falco stuff from watching Chops and Forward...technical stuff isnt that hard to learn on your own either once you have basic AT's down

skrach8

Smash Lord
yo peach imo ***** all of links airs at low percents. its a difficult match. i hate projectile wars too, but the first 30% is crucial.

boomerang at close range is a nasty setup for a dair.

projectile war - link(boomerang, bomb, and the exceptional arrow) vs peach(turnips, stitch*death*, fake stitch)

zoro ganon vs link and samus vs link? maybe some link dittos and of course marth vs link?

Zoro

Smash Champion
yo peach imo ***** all of links airs at low percents. its a difficult match. i hate projectile wars too, but the first 30% is crucial.

boomerang at close range is a nasty setup for a dair.

projectile war - link(boomerang, bomb, and the exceptional arrow) vs peach(turnips, stitch*death*, fake stitch)

zoro ganon vs link and samus vs link? maybe some link dittos and of course marth vs link?
of course gah

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Looks like I'm going to have to start playing Melee again if I want to still attend tournaments.

Zoro, more Link dittos in the future? They'll be super in your favor for a while, seeing as I haven't really touched Melee in a while.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hahahhaha showing people M2k and saying 'learn this' is funny...but he just asked for a guide so i gave him one...i learned Marth techniques from watching mostly M2K...but not his combo vid stuff his tourney vid stuff...his combo vid stuff is too good...i learned most of my falco stuff from watching Chops and Forward...technical stuff isnt that hard to learn on your own either once you have basic AT's down
ya but putting them to good use ahh yes
real talk i hate falco vs peach god **** she ***** falco hard.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol the beginning of that vid is funny

edit: yeah putting them to use is obviously the goal but you have to learn how to do them first.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I just comboed Sheik, marth, falco an fox...from one side of FD to another...

Im really happy now, an I want alot of YES!!!!!!!!!!

Elam holla at me im ready !!

Finch

Smash Lord
hrnut come play melee at science drive with me, QDVS, rx, and whoever else comes over. If you want to play marth then you need to come because Q is the best marth in FL.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
my fox went from ****bags to amazing last night. I will MM the world.

Zoro

Smash Champion
There is no proof
thats simply a rumor
and you cashmooney are doing a wonderful job at keeping it alive

:)

Its a guy

Linguini

Smash Master
Yeah now i think link has an advantage over ganon but i still suck.
Yeah peach isnt hard if i projectile spam but i dont like to do that and if i try to combo her like i do any other character I end up getting downsmashed. I suppose i just have bad habits from being agressive with marin who has a strict "even if i can own u with downsmash im gonna own you without it instead to be cool" policy.
ganon pretty much mercs links ****.
its pretty bad i can literally run up and fair thorugh projectiles and once hes off the stage its tragic.

Zoro

Smash Champion
ganon pretty much mercs links ****.
its pretty bad i can literally run up and fair thorugh projectiles and once hes off the stage its tragic.
Ill take your word for it :)
Now i dont feel as bad for gettin owned by ganons

but i would say that because i can bomb you and run away i still see that as an advantage but i wouldnt runaway anyway

Top Bottom