• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is dying in FL... Lets kill it and resurrect melee, who's with me?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Shadowfreddy, add me on Steam.
Best shooter I've ever played. I personally luv the Sniper, but I play most classes decently. Excpet the Spy. Can't play a Spy to save my life.
Also 2Fort is the best map in the history of maps.
Well TFC is the best but TF2 is also good.

I'll add u up.

And spy is mad hard to play vs god players god ****.

My clan eGO made a map called black mesa, it is the best.

PleasureFreaks

Smash Rookie
Melee soldiers, your smarter for realizing melee is better than brawl. Where the F*&^ are we playing melee people ?!???

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Pleasurefreaks: there are 2 melee tourneys coming soon, linguinis and gigabits...

EDIT: d4mn monk that team combo on your sig is ***** sick, best brawl team combo ive seen for sure, wow!

Zoro

Smash Champion
hrnut come to random wato fests and learn the ways or go to xyzs for training
hes a good teacher

Zoro

Smash Champion
Nobody ever wants Donkey Kong training!

lol fox and falco really are like snake and metaknight (in the sense that they are overused) except not gay
but who can blame us I love falco hes the funnest character in the game for me.

Brawlers you have no excuse..

Zoro

Smash Champion
Marth can pretty much take anyone but has some trouble with sheik

melee isnt about matchups as much as brawl is
Some marths own sheiks so its really about exploiting your good matchups and overcoming your bad ones.

skrach8

Smash Lord
if you want a really good overall summary of what this game is about, then check out the melee discussion threads. they will teach you everything that you need to know. also the AHTP vids for melee are pretty helpful.

well put zoro. i love the sheik matchup. ganon not so much. i suck at it.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea just ask for me i cant say no. literally. i dont know why people dont ask me for friendlies i never say no. i will even if i dont want to.

marth and fox are prolly the 2 best character in melee but they got alot close match ups.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
chops where you at? after this weekend im down for friendlies whenever.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
can you link me to the thread about marth's matchups in melee i couldn't find it :( i did notice that shiek was a hard fight when i fought gmoney and he played shiek, every other match seemed even or in marths' favor but when i fought his shiek it felt really hard to keep up...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
funny has anyone ever thought falco really isnt the second best character? i honestly think its between marth and sheik i swaer despite everything falco has i always seem to see him get sexualy abused bcuz of his recovery. even by pichu's xD

Life After Death

Smash Champion
can you link me to the thread about marth's matchups in melee i couldn't find it :( i did notice that shiek was a hard fight when i fought gmoney and he played shiek, every other match seemed even or in marths' favor but when i fought his shiek it felt really hard to keep up...
this is for u. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYn3TtRr_w all comboes use is from tourneys

*** phannas horrible list its bad u dont need to see it. what u only really need is vids dont listen to anyone else but me. just ask shiz how he learned.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Link is extremely bad against sheik but i love fighting sheiks now its one of my favorite matches that and falco :) mmm falco :)

I dislike ganon, Ice climbers, and marth Ill do like a 120% combo and then i get killed by forward smash at 50% i dont understand it. I also dislike Peach a great great deal but who doesnt

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try and make it to Hungrybox's tourney. I will play with anyone, I just want to get better. I main fox, but I really want to learn Marth. I not very good with either. :/

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ur just trying to make urself sounds stupid now plz stop. read the post again moron

and stop wondering why people dont like u. ur mouth is big and annoying sometimes

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
this is for u. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYn3TtRr_w all comboes use is from tourneys

*** phannas horrible list its bad u dont need to see it. what u only really need is vids dont listen to anyone else but me. just ask shiz how he learned.
okay lol, well i'll check the vids out...(watching vid)...wow, that was amazing how do you waveshine? tell me someone knows how to do it??

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea those were tourney matches. yea he has the most robotic marth you'll see. he makes it that u only have 2 options left and sometimes 1 and half(lol hows that possible) ill teach u technical **** if u need any when i see u

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yeah now i think link has an advantage over ganon but i still suck.
Yeah peach isnt hard if i projectile spam but i dont like to do that and if i try to combo her like i do any other character I end up getting downsmashed. I suppose i just have bad habits from being agressive with marin who has a strict "even if i can own u with downsmash im gonna own you without it instead to be cool" policy.

Top Bottom