• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is dying in FL... Lets kill it and resurrect melee, who's with me?

skrach8

Smash Lord
i think bring melee back would be a great idea. I would be down to run a few tournies that arent brawl and that arent necessarily gigabits.

Seibrik brawl is gay, its never goin to be better then melee. U like DDD. Pick sheik back up. Shes just as broken.

GDX. ur a cool kid, but to say that being technical is not fun, u have to be out of ur mind.

Think about it like this :
in brawl you have A+B=C
in melee you have A(Variable of A) + B(Variable of B)= C(endless possiblities and mindgames)

I really want to, as lambchops would say, train some of the brawl nubs. and yes..... you are brawl nubs.
If you learned some of the melee stuff you would look at brawl as if it were a childs play thing. And if you managed to beat THE ALL MIGHTY SKRACH, sarcasm, then i would bow down to you. You would then prove that brawlers have better mindgames and techskill then melee playas.

SO WHICH BRAWL NOOOOOBBBBSSSS are down to play and learn a few things other then pressing down smash with MK. By the way if you want to keep that kind of power just pick peach. This is no roll fest lol.

OK QUEENIE SAY SOMETHIN BOUT THIS POST, cuz that ***** is always hatin.

p.s. excuse the grammer mistakes i dont feel like rewriting

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
i think bring melee back would be a great idea. I would be down to run a few tournies that arent brawl and that arent necessarily gigabits.

Seibrik brawl is gay, its never goin to be better then melee. U like DDD. Pick sheik back up. Shes just as broken.

GDX. ur a cool kid, but to say that being technical is not fun, u have to be out of ur mind.

Think about it like this :
in brawl you have A+B=C
in melee you have A(Variable of A) + B(Variable of B)= C(endless possiblities and mindgames)

I really want to, as lambchops would say, train some of the brawl nubs. and yes..... you are brawl nubs.
If you learned some of the melee stuff you would look at brawl as if it were a childs play thing. And if you managed to beat THE ALL MIGHTY SKRACH, sarcasm, then i would bow down to you. You would then prove that brawlers have better mindgames and techskill then melee playas.

SO WHICH BRAWL NOOOOOBBBBSSSS are down to play and learn a few things other then pressing down smash with MK. By the way if you want to keep that kind of power just pick peach. This is no roll fest lol.

OK QUEENIE SAY SOMETHIN BOUT THIS POST, cuz that ***** is always hatin.

p.s. excuse the grammer mistakes i dont feel like rewriting
I love this post. Mainly the all might Skratch part.

I want more marth dittos in with you. The ones at GDX's sucked! :(

skrach8

Smash Lord
yo cash has gotten alot better since the last time i played him.

and blazblu is too good. does anyone play guilty gear?

im too noob at that game but im learning. if you want to talk about technical, then thats the game to be talkin bout.

and this is to the almighty afro, i like what you said about forced fighting, but then u have to realize how much freedom u have in melee compared to other 2d fighters. UR forced to fight because you have no where to go. In melee camping happens, but its almost always better to get percent from legit combos.

percents were extremely important in melee. Brawl was basically just get them over 100% and do something strong. thats it.

Any otown players want to play tmrw.... sunday that is.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
yo cash has gotten alot better since the last time i played him.

and blazblu is too good. does anyone play guilty gear?

im too noob at that game but im learning. if you want to talk about technical, then thats the game to be talkin bout.
Thanks, Louis. I remember watching some blaz blue stuff from evo, looks pretty awesome, I may check it out. If I do play I'm deffinatly maining Arakune/Tager.

Yeah GG is way too technical lol. I used to play GG, but stoped recently.

skrach8

Smash Lord
**** i dont remember getting my sheild broken by hrnut. afro my marth vs ur snake? since ur better then 95% better then everyone in FL.

lol u know what lol it doesnt even matter. no matter what is done the game doesnt look cool.

im more satisified with letting the game go then winning a match. lol

BRAWL NOOBS ROCK EGOTISTICAL SOCKS.

HRNUT where you at son. i like your determination. i see much potential in you. IM on HRNUTS side vs AFRO. let the war begin.

Pick your side.

TF2 is the **** by the way. I play demoman and medic. throw in a little sniper and scout.

hey chops, you train AFRO man, and ill train hrnut.

Officially talkin mad ****.

Skrach8 aka Calamity Lou is out. courtesy of blazblue

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i like blazblue's small roster...

it just seems so nice though. D:

though, arakune looks like no-face from spirited away
and ragna looks like strider hiryu, and though he's an homage to ryoma nagare?

ehhh, i like it. :)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Every single character in Blaz Blue looks like a character from something else. True Story, however, it doesn't matter, because that game looks incredible! I'm definitely going to be checking out Jin and Ragna as soon as Nexus gets theirs! :) I hope Florida has a big community for it.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
im training afro in melee. im goign all out on melee now. brawl is just for free money. iuts treu brawl will never be better than melee never ever. ill train hrnut too when i see him plz quit this horrrible game hrnut ur too good of a player to be playing this horribel game just play it for money now not pride. Im down at reviving melee. i want to see biweeklies from now on. brawl is horrible im better than everyone in FL at brawl cept for the top players like seibrik and afro of course so its like free money for me lol. so thats saying alot. the game is literally easy as hell for me its free money yet i hate the game coincident?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
it'll get better, and melee will become redundant since brawl is still in it's early months persay.

melee won't die, brawl won't die no matter how much one is shunned.
it may not turn out to be a huge community, but the entire smash community will live forever.
playing brawl for money is kinda a let down to those who actually play it for fun.

i'm in favor for both, i don't really prefer one or the other.
i just really like both.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I bought my soul back and stopped playing brawl for pride only for money. but if melee is in the way ill gladly drop brawl for melee. brawl is not gonna get better its gonna get really small. game is getting campier and campier the better u get. its def not getting better lol not at all its just a bad came not meant to be played for competition while melee is accidently a good competitive game.

in brawl if u camp moree u will win whoever camps betters wins me and m2k have predicted it

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
everyone has different opinions.

one day, i'll aim for the spot to be best in both. it's gonna take a while, but that's where i'll get the fun and enjoyment out of it.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
make them all melee for real. ima def go to them now since melee more priority than brawl for me now. seibri kis gonna start playing melee with me now

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
a lot of other peoples tourneys get in the way of others.

fvck the whole one game over the other idea.
someone just own other tournaments and have a huge monthly in orlando -__-

Zoro

Smash Champion
Have u been playing the same game we've been playing Flat?

Tornado,Chaingrab, camp more?

ive played metaknight twice and i guarantee you im already better than you

Brawl sucks ****

and i think im gonna start playing it for money too since my family is getting poor
so **** ganon im gonna play metaknight ,snake, and falco.

pridy

:]
hey chops (or anyone else) do i need to wave shine to be able to pillar with falco

Leh

Smash Ace
Have u been playing the same game we've been playing Flat?

Tornado,Chaingrab, camp more?

ive played metaknight twice and i guarantee you im already better than you

Brawl sucks ****

and i think im gonna start playing it for money too since my family is getting poor
so **** ganon im gonna play metaknight ,snake, and falco.
My official goal in melee is to stomp to Warlock punch on Yoshi's Story. I cant quit till i do that atleast once.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol, I don't mind I'll play both games. (Though I'd prefer Melee) any ideas where we could smash?
when i first read it said brawl... then i quoted and it said melee...
Already with the mindgames? loosen up :(!!

I could today, no idea where forsure...
i'd go about villains, but i think it's closed. and my house is a wreck (being cleaned up and **** for my cousins arrival), soooo...i dont know... x_x, any suggestions?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Daaaaamn, I just talked to my mom and she said no guest today. lol, and ZP is out of commission. You have any friends that would be down for some melee (or brawl)? lol btw, I do gots dem mindgamez son!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Daaaaamn, I just talked to my mom and she said no guest today. lol, and ZP is out of commission. You have any friends that would be down for some melee (or brawl)? lol btw, I do gots dem mindgamez son!
probably my cousin, but it's hot as hell in his house. no a/c -.-

but idk, he's not online.

FFFFFFFF, what a bad day. maybe another if today slops out.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
TF2 is the **** by the way. I play demoman and medic. throw in a little sniper and scout.
Shadowfreddy, add me on Steam.
Best shooter I've ever played. I personally luv the Sniper, but I play most classes decently. Excpet the Spy. Can't play a Spy to save my life.
Also 2Fort is the best map in the history of maps.

Top Bottom