• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl- 2.1.1 Legacy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I also agree with BPC, I'd like UpB on Weegee to be nerfed somewhat, the fact it hits strong as an anti-air is enough, but make it so that it doesn't kill stupidly early/so easy to combo into.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Also give Jiggs back her massive shield please, that was awesome.
This.

It can take the same amount of damage as the small one, just the sight of the shield itself is enough for me. Honestly, if Jiggs had a gigantic shield, she'd be maaaaaad OP. She has like, everything already, an amazing shield is something she does not need.

Also, I hate that Ganondorf's neutral B kills him on shield. I realize the move is almighty and very powerful, but killing him on shield is hardly worth the shield break.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Already stated, but nerf Samus's homing missiles in some way

on the flip side, thing itd be possible to shorten the time between the Super Missile Normal and Ice explosions?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Is there any chance of yoshis nair getting a little more powerful? Not as stupid as before but I miss it being useful.....

Yikarur

Smash Master
Yoshi Nair da bess :3
I hate how a lot of people see Yoshi being bad, they should try to exploit the character at least a bit.

Yikarur

Smash Master
when I played Yoshi in Brawl- 2.0 I was like "oh so much fun"

when I played Yoshi in Brawl- 2.1 I was about to die because I couldn't stand myself for this awesomeness, this character is sooo much fun to play, if you nerf him ever (what is unlikely because you think he sucks ;__; xD) then I'll hate you =( !!! xD

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Will try more tricks with it then!
More Yoshis in vids!?!? Must see :3

Xyless

Smash Master
Yoshi being nerfed is pretty much pointless. He already got the moves that needed nerfing nerfed, he can really only go up from there.

Xyless

Smash Master
His fair used to be stupidly easy to hit his sweetspot (as in, it was huge and overwrote his sourspot hitboxes in size) and put a flower on the enemy, which is a bigger deal than people realize.

That was his only major nerf, I think.

Yikarur

Smash Master
ah ok o: I think Yoshi is perfect in the way he is now. I just had very big problems with spamming stuff (Toon Link =.=) but I think that's just that I didn't know how to handle the MU yet.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yars, you must be playing a bad Ganon. Ganon can really wreck Pit up. He's probably not using enough Dash Attack and WizTruck.

Fishaman P

Smash Apprentice
2.1.1 keeps crashing.

First off, I play NTSC.

I played Brawl Minus back when it was at 1.0.
1.5, 1.6, and 2.0 worked flawlessly.

However, when I went from 2.0 to 2.1.1, I ran into problems.
Please keep in mind, however, that I left out some codes I previously had, like CSS Fix (as it wasn't needed apparently, as I had normal icon positions)

I load Brawl from USB and the Minus files from SD (obviously), but using the original disc doesn't seem to help. The backup and disc are both perfectly fine, and the backup is verified.

Sometimes, the game crashes when I press Group/Multi (or whatever) and then Brawl. It has that annoying buzzing coming from the Wii or TV or whatever. Additionally, sometimes when I'm on the results screen and everyone presses Start or + or whatever, it freezes with no sound coming from the Wii or TV.

Normally it's about 10 minutes between freezes. I really hate restarting the Wii, but Brawl Minus is SO fun I can't stop!

What should I do? Should I downgrade to 2.1 and then go back to 2.1.1? Are there fixed files I need? Please help!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Do you have a custom character select screen? That sounds like the issues I had when I had a CSS with SoPo, SoNa, Giga Bowser, and Warioman. I removed it and never had the issue again.

Otherwise I blame DK.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Weird Yoshi glitch:

When the egg explodes at the last possible second after being reflected.hitting a relfector at close range (think mario relfecting it just as it blows) it will do 63% and Ko vertically nigh insntantly.

Tested on both Mario and Falco so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom