• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Battle Circuit #6. December 20th. Princeton, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doubles:
1: Shadow and dmbrandon
2: I Fourstocked Spam and I Jizzed in my Pants (Yes! and Snakeee)
3: Malcom and Umbra
4: BlackWaltz and Pierce7d
5: The Sword of Promised Victory (Inui and teh_spamerer)
5: Izumi and Magus
7: Ryko and Eazy
7: Keitaro and PRiDE
9: Rookie and bschung
9: Big Arms Big (Palpi and Melo)
9: NJs 2 Live
9: HolyChef and Dumba
13: Mr. Ryu and Juice
13: Munk and RJ

Singles:
1: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus and Zelda/Sheik)
2: Yes! (Snake/Wario)
3: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake)
4: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
5: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
5: Keitaro (Falco)
7: Shadow (Meta Knight)
7: Izumi (Meta Knight)
9: Pierce7d (Marth)
9: Umbra (Meta Knight)
9: D1 (Falco)
9: Rookie (Fox)
13: Doom (Donkey Kong/Meta Knight)
13: RJ (Lucario)
13: PRiDE (Yoshi)
13: Magus (Luigi)
17: Juice (Olimar)
17: HolyChef (Ice Climbers/Meta Knight)
17: NinjaEdd (Falco/Diddy Kong)
17: Eazy (Marth)
17: Munk (Dedede)
17: Rend (Pikachu)
17: Mr. Ryu (Snake)
17: Malcom (Sonic)
25: Dumba (?)
25: Palpi (Ike)
25: Ryko (Ike)
25: Rockin (Meta Knight)
25: bschung (Dedede)
25: Melo (Ice Climbers)
25: Jil (?)

Draft Crews:

-Yes!'s Crew: teh_spamerer, Inui, BlackWaltz, Malcom, Eazy, Rookie, bschung, RJ, Ryko, Munk
-Snakeee's Crew: Snakeee, Shadow, D1, Pierce7d, Keitaro, Umbra, Izumi, Magus, Rockin, Palpi, Melo

Yes!'s crew wins by 6 stocks.

Singles
Atomsk ........ 80
Inui .......... 79
Yes! .......... 36
Snakeee ....... 24
Keitaro ....... 24
Mew2King ...... 20
Pierce7d ...... 16
BlackWaltz .... 16
DaPuffster .... 10
Shadow ........ 9
Blue .......... 9
ksizzle ....... 7
teh_spamerer .. 7
bschung ....... 6
Izumi ......... 6
Umbra ......... 6
Chrome Pirate . 3
dmbrandon ..... 3
Vex ........... 3
Kai ........... 2
Rhyme ......... 2
Vajaja ........ 2
Ether ......... 1
Mr. Clutch .... 1
Munk .......... 1
Orion ......... 1
Rogue Pit ..... 1
Xzax .......... 1
D1 ............ 1
Rookie ........ 1

Doubles
Inui .......... 61
Atomsk ........ 60
dmbrandon ..... 30
Shadow ........ 30
teh_spamerer .. 26
Snakeee ....... 25
Yes! .......... 23
Ether ......... 15
Mew2King ...... 15
Pierce7d ...... 12
Vex ........... 11
DaPuffster .... 10
Teczero ....... 10
BlackWaltz .... 10
Umbra ......... 8
Izumi ......... 8
Malcom ........ 6
ChiboSempai ... 6
Keitaro ....... 6
Rogue Pit ..... 6
Mr. Clutch .... 4
Vajaja ........ 4
bschung ....... 3
Chrome Pirate . 2
Bleachigo ..... 1
Blue .......... 1
Eazy .......... 1
JBAndrew ...... 1
Kai ........... 1
Lord Knight ... 1
Rule 34 ....... 1
UltimaScout ... 1
Magus ......... 1

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Yes, 25th again. Exactly what I wanted to do. You all don't know it, but I just mindgames'd you all so bad. I actually won. You just don't know it yet.

I also want an RPS rematch, Pierce.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to start uploading videos from the Crew battles from my camera. Doom should upload the rest of the Crew battle that i had ran out of memory at.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
No. Snake vs MK. Snake so wins that match-up.
I disagree. Ask Yes! today. Oh, or yourself. Teams johns.

Snakeee wins the matchup too.
<3

1: Shadow and dmbrandon Get at this craziness.

Singles:
1: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus and Zelda/Sheik) == Why are so ****? I honestly don't see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
]2: Yes! (Snake/Wario)== And I quote: "Yes is nothing but tricks from May. He'll never see top 3 again" Now, I clap! :D Seriously, you're the man
3: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) ==You have a 99% chance of jans. <3
5: BlackWaltz (Olimar) ==That olimar is sexy forever.
5: Keitaro (Falco) == Your playstyle is still garbage.
7: Shadow (Meta Knight)== Let's team. More. Forever.
7: Izumi (Meta Knight) == Why are you 7th?
9: Pierce7d (Marth) == Better question: Why'd you lose to dave?
9: Umbra (Meta Knight) ==Most improved player in NJ, right now. Get at this kid.
9: D1 (Falco)== ...9th? It's like when I go to NY! :D
9: Rookie (Fox) ==I still haven't gotten the chance to play you, man. Someday.
13: Doom (Meta Knight) == :p
13: Magus (Luigi) ==A.B.O.S.S.
17: HolyChef (Ice Climbers/Meta Knight) == I would pay money just to watch you chain grab me. lmaoooo
17: NinjaEdd (Falco/Diddy Kong)== You're better than this! Soon, son. Soon.
17: Eazy (Marth) == Marth is a ****ty character.
17: Malcom (Sonic) ==Sonic trix. It's only for kids.

25: Ryko (Ike) }
25: Rockin (Meta Knight) } WTF is this? All 3 of you, man. There's no reason for this.
25: bschung (Dedede) }

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have played Mew2King's MK countless times with Snake and I still think Snake wins the match-up. All of these other people you're throwing out will not change my mind because they're not on Mew2King's level. =/

I apparently messed up with Snakeee's singles points, lmao. Iunno how that happened. I'll fix it now.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
"Oh you didn't know that killed?!?!"

Too funny lol

1: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus and Zelda/Sheik) - I'm sad I didn't get to play you even in friendlies, good job all around today though. Where do you go from the top?
2: Yes! (Snake/Wario) - Too good, you said it yourself that you play with your brain now, it shows dude.
3: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) - An incredibly smoothly run event
4: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) - I definitely need to hang with you one day lol
5: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - I will not money match you dammit. Or I guess I will for like quarters until you beat some good olimar matchup practice into me, idk.
5: Keitaro (Falco) - One day I will learn how to fight falco then I'm coming after you :( your dancing outside of the room was too too ****ing funny dude.
7: Shadow (Meta Knight) - Good job today in doubles dude.
7: Izumi (Meta Knight) - Dave isn't bad dammit.
9: Pierce7d (Marth) - I know you're tight at your placing but you're a good player, don't start saying that you aren't.
9: Umbra (Meta Knight) - Get at don for getting better and better. Watch out for this guy, homie got a taste of victory today and chances are he's just more hungry.
9: D1 (Falco) - "Yo pierce lay down some knowledge on olimar" lol
9: Rookie (Fox) - VICTORY KICK N!GGA, MELEE STATUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS
13: Doom (Meta Knight) - I knew it you racist *******.
13: RJ (Lucario) - Keep going dude, keep training.
13: PRiDE (Yoshi) - This is like the one tourney I didnt bug you for like 20 minutes or something lol.
13: Magus (Luigi) - Misfires Are Gonna Undo Sonic, apparently.
17: Juice (Olimar)
17: HolyChef (Ice Climbers/Meta Knight)
17: NinjaEdd (Falco/Diddy Kong) - Sorry for getting tight during the match, good job on the win.
17: Eazy (Marth) - Get at us in doubles, Ike and TL all day son.
17: Munk (Dedede) - The hammer will guide you.
17: Rend (Pikachu) - Move more
17: Mr. Ryu (Snake)
17: Malcom (Sonic) - This guy's name has 2 L's in it people, lol. Dude you know that I think you're the funniest mother ****er around. Lylat had it out for you dude, what horrible luck.
25: Dumba (?)
25: Palpi (Ike) - Sorry for rooting so hard for r00kie against you, that's ma d00 though. It was the first time I got to see him fight another ike, wanted to see if all that training came in handy.
25: Ryko (Ike) - Seriously? Fail.
25: Rockin (Meta Knight)
25: bschung (Dedede) - Everyone has a bad day son.
25: Melo (Ice Climbers)
25: Jil (?)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
1: Snakeee: ***** me. I'll get you someday.
2: Yes!: ***** me back to make up for your failure last time, lol. I'll **** you back next time!
3: Inui: You played terribly in teams, you failure.
4: teh_spamerer: Sorry about failing against Malcom and Umbra.
5: BlackWaltz: We played I think for the 10th time in tourny today lol.
5: Keitaro: Oh so funny.
7: Shadow: ***** me in teams.
7: Izumi: How do you beat people? :confused: I guess I'm proud of your wins against Pierce7d and Rookie, but...lol.
9: Pierce7d: ...Come on, dude, lmao.
9: Umbra: ***** me in teams.
9: D1: Consistency!
9: Rookie: See Pierce7d's shoutout.
13: Doom: Better than even second to last this time!
13: RJ: Took a stock from Shadow in crews!
13: PRiDE: You're welcome for the Dedede practice.
13: Magus: Most helpful person ever.
17: Juice: Not too horrendous for your first tournament!
17: HolyChef: Very nice to see you back.
17: NinjaEdd: See Rookie's shoutout.
17: Eazy: See NinjaEdd's shoutout.
17: Munk: Didn't need to use you in crews, lol.
17: Rend: Hope to see you again!
17: Mr. Ryu: Choked again, mah d00?
17: Malcom: Super funny! Also, see Eazy's shoutout.
25: Dumba: Good stuff getting here mad early, lol.
25: Palpi: You can find some practice in PA somehow.
25: Ryko: Thanks for the above shoutout you gave me, and also see Eazy's shoutout.
25: Rockin: Strange guy, lol.
25: bschung: You had a tough bracket...but...see Ryko's shoutout.
25: Melo: See Palpi's shoutout.
25: Jil: See Rend's shoutout.
Random team that left early: Stay for singles next time!
dmbrandon: ***** me in teams.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Shoutoutz
1: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus and Zelda/Sheik) - Good games. I'm sad I lost on Delfino from a shieldstab side B though :(
2: Yes! (Snake/Wario) - You did pretty goodz I guess.
3: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) - STEP IT UP in teams, god ****. lolz you got taken out by Snakeee and Snake. Maybe Trev should change his name to Snakee

5: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - Halberd is the TRUE S.S. Meta Knight :bee:
7: Shadow (Meta Knight) - :bee: I got my revenge for doubles.
9: Rookie (Fox) - Watching you **** top tiers with Fox is hilarious
17: Eazy (Marth) - Didn't you lose to Waltz with Meta? Fawken Inui putting the names down wrong.
17: Malcom (Sonic) - Nice meeting you/playing you. SEXY Sonic. You were HILARIOUS all day.
25: Ryko (Ike) - This is the place you should have gotten to **** Inui in smash AND on the boards ;). Yeah, we really do need to hang out some time.
25: bschung (Dedede) - :o really? I'm shocked. Also, stop being super modest, you do fine vs my Peach

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Shadow and dmbrandon - Great job in teams guys! I'm glad to see you guys won it.

Snakeee- Too awesome, nice job. I'm glad a MK,DDD, or snake didnt win it.
Yes!- if i had gone i gaurantee i would have had to play you again :(
Inui- What happened in teams? Maybe you've become so used to working with atomsk lol.
BlackWaltz- you should have used blackwaltztundah, you would have gotten first.
Doom- still waiting for the smash event at you place. Hopefully snow doesnt ruin things for me....again.
Malcom- :( sonic needs to be in top 3.
bschung- what happened man?

I'd have more comments but since I wasnt there all I can say is nonsense about placing instead of telling about what I saw. I planned to go too but the snow really ****ed me on this one.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im so surprised. too bad me and chrome didint go. but his *** wants to partner with another idddy for the fail

umbra is getting too good and so is yes! damit ill see u all jan. 3rd lol ggs to everyone dam that snakee i wanna play

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
dmbrandon- teams was too fun. we definitely do need to team more XD. you mysteriously disappeared half way through singles and didn't say you were leaving =/. lol... you, pride, and edd left early?

spam- next time!! >:O. lol.. those singles matches were fun though. i made up for it in crews though XD. you kept blowing yourself up for no reason lmao. what was happening to you?

inui- good tourney. haha we owned you guys in doubles. i wanted to play you in singles though.. oh well... next tournament probably.

D1- good seeing you again. just step it up mah dood! XD lmao. you just gotta start playing more again.

malcom- you're hilarious man. you gotta come to more tourneys in nj.. i can never get to bum's weeklies =/.

yes!- falcon dittos were great lol. upset that i lost this time though =(. we have to have a best of 5 $3 mm next time for the tie breaker... this time no falcon punches!! haha.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Lee: Acknowledging that Mew2King is on an entirely different level than everyone else =/= sucking his dick or stating that he is unbeatable.

I merely said that even the absolute best MK that's also the best MK vs Snake can't convince me that Snake doesn't win the match-up when I play him, so no other MK is going to be able to do it.

Why would you be offended by someone saying that you are not on Mew2King's level? You're not. Only Azen can make that claim.

Kai said:
Inui- What happened in teams? Maybe you've become so used to working with atomsk lol.
I accidently blew up teh_spamerer a lot with explosives and he didn't pay much attention to them. I also got ***** by Malcom's Wario when I tried to use MK in that set. teh_spamerer also messed up badly in an MK ditto against Shadow; he had a big lead that disappeared when he got ***** by windmill stuff on PS1. That's about the jist of it. We lost, so w/e, lol.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
Doom, try to see if you can start uploading the Crew Battles ASAP, i have one vid on YouTube already, more than likely, all seven parts that i have on my camera will be on there by tomorrow, sorry for the wait guys, getting ready to go to work and my dad is on the CPU that i copied the vids on, please have some patience with me

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Why would you be offended by someone saying that you are not on Mew2King's level? You're not. Only Azen can make that claim.
i never said i was offended moron. azens really good but your going to have to accept the fact that m2k can definetely be beat. im not here to talk trash about how i could beat everyone but i plan on placing extremely well when i go to PA.

like i said, quit being a noob and sucking his ****.

-Ran

Smash Master
Whenever you refuse to acknowledge that a player can be beat, regardless of who they are.... You begin to create a mental barrier that prevents you from suceeding. Is Mew2king a great player? Yes, but on the same tokken Brawl doesn't create an atmosphere that allows anyone to become/stay unbeatable. Just because players were untouchable during Melee, doesn't mean they will continue to be so in Brawl. Furthermore, just because someone is the 'best', it doesn't mean that they have an infinite knowledge in regards to match ups.

Even if M2k is the best player in regards to many, it doesn't mean that other players won't have more knowledge/skill in regards to a particular match up. Does this mean that they'd beat M2k in a fight? Not necessarily [unless it's that particular match up. =p]

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ran iji- that's smart thinking. i have always said that as well, but inui wasn't saying that he was unbeatable anyway.

Lee - why are you going crazy lol. inui didn't even say anything to insult you and he wasn't looking for a fight.... i dunno why you're randomly attacking him on the boards.. but if you have something against him just play him one day and try to beat him.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
No, I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not as good as I was. I have superior knowledge, strategy, and tech skill, but without CONSISTENCY, it doesn't matter. I self-destructed ABUNDANTLY in teams, K.O. my partner on a technical error in a close set, performed horribly over-all, and couldn't use even my most basic of tactics to fight people, freezing up at dumb times.

Hell, I lost to Dave, because I couldn't readjust my style to go from Rockin's MK to Dave's. I got ***** by YES and BlackWaltz by the simplest most obvious tactics, and quite simply, am not considered the same threat as I was a month ago by a long shot. I was expected to recover our stock deficient in draft crews, and I instead increased it (good shiz though Ryko)

I know I've gotten better, and when playing at my best, I am a force to be reckoned with, but if I can't bring out that power when it counts, it's useless, and this is the fourth tournament in a row where I have underperformed. 4 tourneys in a row shows more evidence that suggest that I'm not good and I do amazing things sometimes, rather than, I am good, and do poorly sometime.

I need to just take a step back, and re-analyze my mental approach when starting a match. For some reason, I was only able to play well against Spam, and I'm glad I was able to do at least that.

Anyway, I still love all of you guys,. You are all very kind, and very encouraging, so I will try harder to do better not just for my sake, but for all of you. Here comes shout-outs.

1: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus and Zelda/Sheik) Dude, you're doing AWESOME things. Keep up the amazing work. I didn't insist on playing you last night, because I didn't want to embarrass myself with abysmal play. Next time we play though, please don't sandbag. I really feel like you were when I fought you in friendlies at Critical Hit.

2: Yes! (Snake/Wario): GOOD SHIZ!!!! I'm extra proud of you. Now I'm going to work hard to catch up to your level. I can't wait till break, so we can play lots, and I can become really powerful against Snake.

3: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake): Depsite your overly negative demeanor at times, I know you mean well. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement up to this point. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be half this good without it. Don't get so discouraged about Snakeee, and try to be kind. Notice how happy EVERYONE was when you were happy during draft crews. You can have a very positive effect on the community. Just think about it.

4: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight): You're ALWAYS fun to play. I extremely enjoyed our set, and I know you were having an off day. I can't wait till the next time. Bring your best!

5: BlackWaltz (Olimar): I'm so, so, so, sorry I was such a burden in teams. Also, you were very kind to me and very encouraging. All in all, I'm not actually disappointed in who we lost to. Double MK was interesting to try and fight, and Umbra and Malcolm are actually an amazing team, but perhaps we could've done much better if I was playing like I know how to play this game. Thanks for all your support, and way to step it up to the next level!

5: Keitaro (Falco): You met your goal. Good shiz. Also, you owe me a dollar. It's always fun to see you. You're one of the first players I met when entering the NJ smash scene, when we did doubles friendlies and ***** everyone at Terrabite 1. We didn't get to play though, which makes me sad. I'll keep training, and level up, so I can finally beat you.

7: Shadow (Meta Knight): Good stuff in our money match. You're becoming an increasingly fun person to be around.

7: Izumi (Meta Knight): Ignore Inui. You're a decent player, and you will continue to improve. I'd warn you about letting your ego blow up, but Inui probably won't let that happen. Keep up the good work.

9: Pierce7d (Marth): Get your head straight.

9: Umbra (Meta Knight) Good stuff. You made me proud. Now make me prouder.

9: D1 (Falco): Dude, you are one of my oldest friends in the Smash community. I met you at my VERY first smash tourney back when the NYC weeklies were at W2Z. You, Ace, X, and Reno were very kind to me back then, even though I was so completely garbage at melee. It's ALWAYS AWESOME to see you bro. Glad you've expanded into the NJ scene.

9: Rookie (Fox): Don't ever forget that I consider you one of my best friends.

13: Doom (Meta Knight): 13th? Good stuff. Keep stepping it up. Your improvement is VERY noticeable. I now consider you a tournament threat.

13: RJ (Lucario): I think you have my problem. Focus, and apply what you learn in training with me, into our actual matches. Calculate your options a little better, and practice your execution. You make me extremely proud to be in this crew, when I consider how fun you are to practice with, and how much you've worked to improve, and actually improved.

13: PRiDE (Yoshi): NOOOOOO! I didn't get to play you except in doubles, which isn't even fun, because I HATE fighting you in tourney now.

13: Magus (Luigi): WTF OMG HAX. Don't get frustrated. Use the same patience you display in waiting for your reward, in the execution of obtaining it, and you will succeed. Awesome job.

17: Juice (Olimar) We didn't get to talk much. Maybe next time.

17: HolyChef (Ice Climbers/Meta Knight) You really scared the hell outta me in our set. I hate fighting Ice's because I have to camp, but at the same time I love it, because it helps develop my patience. You ALSO need to work on your patience, and you will succeed a lot more. If you watched Magus play any, he just lands a few hits, and then executes an extremely hard to land UpB with Luigi to erase stocks even off of good players. He is able to do this by patiently walking around, and just waiting for an opportunity. Since IC can basically do the same thing, I would suggest this strategy to you. Be patient, and let the grab come to you. I can't wait to play you over break.

17: NinjaEdd (Falco/Diddy Kong) You know, I've never played you ever. This needs to happen.

17: Eazy (Marth) I thought you went MK this tourney. Anyway, I

17: Munk (Dedede): Real talk time! You are my best friend. However, playing against you has become annoying because you always john about everything. Please accept the fact that D3 DOES have a positive match-up against Marth, and that you lose, because I am better, and more experienced. I also work harder than you at this game. You are NOT going to grow as a player unless you
A) Start using innovative thinking to grow
B) Take advantage of the resources of the community
C) Accept the fact that you have much room to improve
D) Consider your options better in a fight.
Seriously, I sandbag everytime I fight you now, because it's annoying hearing you complain about it every time I beat you, so I let the matches look close, and let you win sometimes (because I know it can be discouraging to lose over and over very badly).

RJ hates being coached, so I don't coach him anymore. I simply tell him what I think he needs to know, and shut-up. He accepts the fact that I usually win by a lot, and just fights over and over, just to get better, and is positive, and has fun while doing this. Now, he's MUCH, MUCH better. You don't do any of these things, assume you know better than me, get your @$$ handed to you, even when I'm not trying at all, and then complain. Improve your mentality, or you won't be able to improve your game.

17: Rend (?): Remind me who you are. I don't want to accidentally get you mixed up with someone else. Are you the guy I was talking to at the beginning of the tourney a lot?

17: Mr. Ryu (Snake): ?

17: Malcom (Sonic): Misfire sucks. Also, you are the funniest smasher I have ever met in my life. Please come to every tourney I attend forever (no homo).

25: Dumba (?): ?

25: Palpi (Ike): Be more dynamic. Ike has a huge sword, and it's fun to swing. Also, RPS is too good.

25: Ryko (Ike): Dude, I wish I had all the time in the world to gas your head right now. You are exactly on the right track to improving. You got your mentality straight, you got your tech skills up, now you just need consistency, and not to get bracket *****. Keep up the good work.

25: Rockin (Meta Knight): You have a unique style of MK, but if that's how you want to play, I wouldn't suggest MK. MK is an aggressive, pressure character, and you try and use a lot of escape-able traps, instead of forcing your opponent into inescapable situations. This is what holds you back as a player. Still, you were fun to be around and play.

25: bschung (Dedede): What happened?

25: Melo (Ice Climbers): Practice your tech skill. Training mode is a requirement for IC mains.

25: Jil (?) : ?

BTW: After Keitaro pays me my dollar, I will have 7 dollars off of RPS MMs. Get ***** everyone.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing. You all noticed and complimented me on achieving Smash Reseacher. Thank you, that actually means a lot to me. At first, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to meet the demands that my position holds, but now I will try extra hard to know my best, and study harder than ever, for all of us.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Yeah, my tech skill with Ice Climbers are normally a lot more consistent than I was. I could sit here and John a little, but I'll just say I was having a really bad day with ICs :laugh:
But I'm probably gonna stick with Lucario more. I find myself playing much better with Lucario than ICs. Nana's occasional down-syndrome, and her constant playing with my emotions is really taking a toll on me.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Snakeee is possibly the 2nd best player in the NJ/NY area, M2K being the first.

1.M2K
2.Snakeee/Ninjalink
3.Snakeee/Ninjalink
4.Atomsk
5.?

YES! needs to travel OOS, he can obviously place well and mixup the NJ top 4 as well.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
your going to have to accept the fact that m2k can definetely be beat.

Ok. Show me this immortal you speak of that can beat M2K lmao

like i said, quit being a noob and sucking his ****.
M2K is Inui's friend. He also just said that no other person is on his level. How is that sucking a ****? I HATE when people say I'm like meatriding or something. Inui and I have both played M2K wayyy more than the people who say we're meatriding have. When we say he's the best player in the world, easily hands down NO QUESTIONS ASKED, it's the truth not meatriding. Also, he's our friend. Sorry for talking about our friend.

Don't come into threads like that when you have no idea what you're talking about. Get 3 stocked by M2K when you come here also.

Top Bottom