• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Battle Circuit #6. December 20th. Princeton, NJ.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
Singles:
1: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus and Zelda/Sheik) - i saw this coming
2: Yes! (Snake/Wario) - good **** meeting u and placing this
3: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) - the tourney was ran very well. good **** meeting u again and finally seeing your mk in person. shouldve won but i could tell u were having a bad day with the 5th place in teams and all. good luck in florida and **** them for NJ and for yourself too lol. oh yeah watch out for warios like afros and gmoneys. tell slit i said wats up while ur down there.
4: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) - wtf at your placings lol.
5: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - good **** beating me. i got into hylian mode and was like "i can beat any olimar with my ic's" lol. i guess i should get better in general.
5: Keitaro (Falco) - need to play u again. nice set with dave. that **** was mad exciting.
7: Shadow (Meta Knight) - good **** in ****** teams. lol at being upset after losing to dave and magus in teams
7: Izumi (Meta Knight) - lol at everyone being upset after losing to u.
9: Pierce7d (Marth) - i thought i had that set but u definitely knew wat was going on by your last stock of the 2nd match. that advice u gave me isn't the first time ive heard that. i just need to follow it. main problem is that everyone was watching and just wanted to look good with an cg lol.
9: Umbra (Meta Knight) - nice performance. id also like to play u
9: D1 (Falco) - always nice seeing u again especially watching u play. that match with keitaro was definitely homoerotic like u said it was gonna be.
9: Rookie (Fox) - good ****. need to play u again. last time we played was like the summer in nyc.
13: Doom (Meta Knight) - nice melee matches lol. i need like sooo much practice. sooo much.
13: RJ (Lucario) - i think u had the **** luigi in teams. if u did, nice matches.
13: PRiDE (Yoshi) - good **** ****** us in teams
13: Magus (Luigi) - lol at all those ****ing misfires. ty ****** me in melee. imma practice and take some stocks next time lol.
17: Juice (Olimar)
17: HolyChef (Ice Climbers/Meta Knight) - wtf is this. u definitely used IC's the whole tourney. maybe it says MK cause of doubles though.
17: NinjaEdd (Falco/Diddy Kong)
17: Eazy (Marth)
17: Munk (Dedede) - nice matches in teams.
17: Rend (?)
17: Mr. Ryu (Snake)
17: Malcom (Sonic) - i saw ur match with magus and was like wtf. misfires are soo gay lol. ive never seen that many in my life
25: Dumba (?) - ty for teaming with me nice matches teams. was real fun.
25: Palpi (Ike) - nice matches. i think i played u the most that day. nice spike during our match while i was talking to dm lol.
25: Ryko (Ike)
25: Rockin (Meta Knight) - NEW EXCLUSIVE GIMPPPPPPPPPPP. lol. only malcom and shadow really witnessed it though. ****ing nair from the middle of the stage was one of them lol.
25: bschung (Dedede) -
25: Melo (Ice Climbers) - besides nintendude and myself, u probably had the cg's down the best outta anybody ive seen in person. keep it up cause im leaving NJ and u need to rep IC's.
25: Jil (?)
dmbrandon - always a pleasure meeting u again. lol at me getting spiked by ike while talking to u. very nice **** coming back from losing to dave and magus and ****** every team, some twice, for the win

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
**** how did I forget to shoutout DM, easily one of the most fun people to chill with at a tournament, always comes up with some funny *** **** talk too. Amazing job in doubles dude, and that set we had was so bittersweet.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Shoutoutz

Doubles:
1: Shadow and dmbrandon == double MK was sooooooo gay lmao good stuff guys
2: I Fourstocked Spam and I Jizzed in my Pants (Yes! and Snakeee) == i heart snakeee
3: Malcom and Umbra == you guys were sexay :D
4: BlackWaltz and Pierce7d == nice jorb guys :D
5: The Sword of Promised Victory (Inui and teh_spamerer) == wtfawk?
5: Izumi and Magus == weeeeegiiiii and dave xD
7: Ryko and Eazy == two smartest players teaming too good
7: Keitaro and PRiDE == falco yoshi???
9: Rookie and bschung == rawr

Singles:
1: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus and Zelda/Sheik) == i don't heart snakeee :laugh: i got u next time man :)
2: Yes! (Snake/Wario) == COLONEL!!!! PAWNCH!
3: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) == JOOOOOOHNNNNNSSSSSS :laugh: yess my KOTC fail is redeemed
4: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) == pl0x don't kick my controller xD
5: BlackWaltz (Olimar) == RAWR WE DIDN'T PLAY :mad:
5: Keitaro (Falco) == lol yay we didn't play xD
7: Shadow (Meta Knight) == falcon dittos too good. you're on for the tie-breaker. and you should be happy i didn't falcon punch more
7: Izumi (Meta Knight) == dave you're amazing
9: Pierce7d (Marth) == ftilt is too good bro. i'll be at ur place soon
9: Umbra (Meta Knight) == nice jorb stepping it up :D
9: D1 (Falco) == nice to meet u mah doo xD
9: Rookie (Fox) == fooooooox <3 nice job vs shadow
13: Doom (Meta Knight) == grrrr i'll random your ditto.... xD
13: RJ (Lucario) == caaaaaaampz xD we didnt play
13: PRiDE (Yoshi) == yay you beat ddd's xD
13: Magus (Luigi) == too good.

17: HolyChef (Ice Climbers/Meta Knight) == thanks man nice meeting u too :D
17: NinjaEdd (Falco/Diddy Kong) == WOOOOT NOT LAST!!!
17: Eazy (Marth) == bruh bruh....FAAAAAAALCOOOOOO
17: Munk (Dedede) == nice job in crews? xD

17: Malcom (Sonic) == she pays her bills on time man xD

25: Ryko (Ike) == idc about your placement you seriously stepped it up man

25: bschung (Dedede) == too scary man. ur ddd is good :(

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmao why do people think I went mk? I only used mk in mms and friendlies, o and some teams. In singles I was marth.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
1: Snakeee - Your Sheik/Zelda combo was really good, definitely wasn't expecting that. Imma have to figure out how to fight that with Falco, then we'll see what happens ;)
2: Yes! - Good $hit dude!! Your Snake is too powerful!! Can't wait to fight you again someday :bee:
3: Inui - Too fun to hang out with dude. I want that METAKNIGHT!!
4: teh_spamerer - Thanks for the MK practice the other night, really helped me vs Shadow and Izumi.
5: BlackWaltz - Fun matches with you. Your Olimar is better than Atomsk's imo. Your grab combos are sick.
5: Keitaro - Shoot more lasers and strip more please.
7: Shadow - Fun matches with you, our set was tooooo close! I can't believe I sidestepped twice to upsmash ftw though, lol! Good games.
7: Izumi - You too dude, your an awesome MK that I was pretty scared to play. I think you'll end my winning streak someday.
9: Pierce7d - Keep stepping it up, I'm not scared of Marths at all anymore except Eazy's so I look forward to playing ya.
9: Umbra - Good stuff against D1. Your really patient. I really like your MK and think it'll do grand things in the future.
9: D1 - Our Falco ditto set was AWESOME and I wish it was recorded. You def need to practice more and get that tech skill back on track. Love hanging out with ya mah dood!!
9: Rookie - Ya slimmy piece of ****!! Falco still owns the Armada son!! I wasn't in Star Fox Adventures cause I was too busy playing tag with your wife. Btw, I beat her everytime!! :laugh:
13: Doom - Every character??? WHA??? I gotta see some of those in friendlies. My GF shall destory your GF in Brawl, lol!!
13: RJ - RJ being campy as **** with Lucario, lol!! I gotta play some friendlies with you sometime, they were fun before.
13: PRiDE - DDD defeater?? Your performance kinda surprised me. Thanks for playing teams with me. I try my best but I only really do teams to practice for singles.
13: Magus - Luigi and his up-b is really gay. Your Luigi and tv carrying skills are awesome though.
17: HolyChef - I didnt see them IC's today liar, lol!! jk jk, all I saw was MK in teams though.
17: NinjaEdd - MOTHER****ER YOU SPOSED TO GET LAST PLACE!! You screwed up everything, lol!!
17: Eazy - Imma come by your house during the winter break to train with ya. It's always fun having you around dude, you logic is too amazing funny :laugh:
17: Munk - I barely saw you during the tourney, where were ya??
17: Malcom - Man son, bring out that Wario some more and ya looked pretty good in my scarf, no homo.
25: Dumba - Hey man, thanks for recording crews, I gotta see my Falco Keitaro Time on video!!
25: Ryko - Crews was fun, you Ike was kicking my A$$ till i cg spiked ;)
25: Rockin - MK should never place this low :( Today was tough compitition though so I know you'll step it up next time.
25: bschung - You had a hard *** bracket, just know you'll do alot better next time cause I know your capable of it. My BREAKING DANCING WAS AWESOME TOO, YOU SAW THAT ****!!!!!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
25: Melo (Ice Climbers) - besides nintendude and myself, u probably had the cg's down the best outta anybody ive seen in person. keep it up cause im leaving NJ and u need to rep IC's.
Man, you are good with the bthrow>dthrow against heavies. I'm so uncomfortable doing that CG on heavies.

I was doing it alright in friendlies, but right when it came time for tournament, the CGs were just not treating me right. I'm going to blame it on me being new to the tournament scene (and don't even mention the crew battle, I couldn't even focus on that :laugh: ). I'm still trying to decide whether I want to stick with ICs or move on with Lucario. ICs are just frustrating to use when Nana decides to ***** herself out.
But thanks, I just need to get to more tournaments and get more comfortable in those tournament situations.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
9: Umbra (Meta Knight) ==Most improved player in NJ, right now. Get at this kid.
9: Umbra (Meta Knight) - Get at don for getting better and better. Watch out for this guy, homie got a taste of victory today and chances are he's just more hungry.
I'm black, what do you expect? LOL

9: Umbra: ***** me in teams.
umbra is getting too good and so is yes! damit ill see u all jan. 3rd lol ggs to everyone dam that snakee i wanna play
Not too good. I'll be too good when I compete with M2K.

9: Umbra (Meta Knight) Good stuff. You made me proud. Now make me prouder.
Will do. Get better yourself too, so I can mooch skillz and get better than you.

9: Umbra (Meta Knight) - nice performance. id also like to play u
9: Umbra - Good stuff against D1. Your really patient. I really like your MK and think it'll do grand things in the future.
Falco is Ghey >.>
Most people have problems making a KO @ high percents. They begin fishing for it and begin to panic.
This is something I had to train myself against doing. It's simple things like realizing that I can afford to stand up from the ledge and eat 3 lasers instead of shielding them @ 160, that way my shield doesn't reduce when I need it later.

9: Umbra (Meta Knight) == nice jorb stepping it up :D

3: Malcom and Umbra == you guys were sexay :D

In honesty, I should be thanking you all. It's your feedback, helps, games, sets, and matches that help me to get better, and I learn from all these things. I'm going to continue to learn too. I know I seem like I have a healthy ego at times, but I always remember these contributions.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOUTOUTZ

Doubles:
1: Shadow and dmbrandon----- good **** tornado passing lol

2: I Fourstocked Spam and I Jizzed in my Pants----- Stop getting so much better faster than me!

3: Malcom and Umbra----- I learn from you every time I team with you Malcom and I thank you 4 teaming with me

4: BlackWaltz and Pierce7d----- good **** in teamz, Waltz, keep Pierce alive.

5: The Sword of Promised Victory----- GOOOOOOOD match. I had to prove my skill today and I think this was it for me.

5: Izumi and Magus----- didn't play you. Sad face.

7: Ryko and Eazy----- good **** placing top 8

7: Keitaro and PRiDE----- read above

9: Rookie and bschung----- so close to top 8. Do better then Keitaro. Fox >>>>>>>>>>> Falco

13: Munk and RJ-----Munk, no johns, because you always have a ****-ton, and RJ, play Lucario. :D you'll both do better next time. I'm 100% positive.

Singles:
1: Snakeee----- GOOOOD ****! You've gotten so much better and I need to catch up to you now.

2: Yes!----- I actually didn't get to do a friendly with you, and I think it hurt me in crews. Sad face.

3: Inui----- good **** today. Don't be too mad about your placing. You're good, just remember that there's always room for improvement

4: teh_spamerer----- When you lost to Yes! You got mad, unpluged your controller, didn't give Yes a handshake and say good game, and walked away, and in the progress, you knocked Yes' controller out of his hand and unplugged him and almost knocked down the Wii. Calm down and control yourself. You're an amazing player so conduct yourself like one. You're a cool guy, and I actually learned a lot from you today. Thanks for that. I also used your guide when I went to wendy's and profited immensely.

5: BlackWaltz----- I didn't play you today. I would've if Shadow didn't knock me out of losers. Sad face.

5: Keitaro----- I wish I would've played you today to get you back from before.

7: Shadow----- Good **** beating me so effectively. I learned some from you I think.

7: Izumi----- Don't let Inui get you down. You're a good player, and he'll eventually understand it.

9: Pierce7d----- Playing different characters is how I accommodate for your problem.

9: Umbra-----Keep getting better. This was a hard tourny and you did well, but not well enough.

9: D1----- Good **** ma dude. You spotdodge too much I think, instead of just walking/running/phantasming away. If you're in the same spot and you dodged for nothing, a good player will punish. Also, throw safer attacks turn around and jab instead of Dsmashing.

9: Rookie----- IN HIS TIMS *****!

13: Doom: Keep practicing. You should call me up so we could chill some more in the future. (do I really look that old?)

13: RJ:Keep up the hard work. You work even more diligent than me, and trust me, fruits of your work will come.

13: PRiDE: Yoshi too fun.

17: Juice: Find Blackwaltz and get practice. You have a lot of potential.

17: HolyChef: Practice the CG day in and day out with the ICs. it should always be 1 grab 1 stock, not 5 grabs 1 stock.

17: Eazy: What happened? I thought you would place higher than 17th. Bracket *****?

17: Munk: No Johns, come over to practice more, or call me or something.

17: Malcom: Spam 1st was probably hard for you, you basically started in losers. I'm proud of you and want to thank you for being such a great partner, friend, and sometimes teacher. Good **** in teams with me and I want to team with you as much as I can. Anyone that doesn't like you is hatin' cuz you stack paper and ride 24 inch chrome

25: Ryko: GOOD **** in crews. Your Ike is too good.

25: bschung: Sad face. I think you were too busy with work recently. You haven't been able to come over much at all and I often miss you. I think that also affected your tourny results, since you didn't get to warm up at my house.

25: Melo: See Holy Chef.

TL;DR

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help. Some people get better, some people slow down, lol.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Time for some shoutouts

25: Rockin (Meta Knight) } WTF is this? All 3 of you, man. There's no reason for this.
in the words of D1....EFF you mother EFFER! XD good friendlies though. You sem fun to hang out with/talk to. That friendly we had was fun as well (lol trying to out gimp each other XD)

25: Rockin: Strange guy, lol.
How am I strange? :p

25: Rockin (Meta Knight) - NEW EXCLUSIVE GIMPPPPPPPPPPP. lol. only malcom and shadow really witnessed it though. ****ing nair from the middle of the stage was one of them lol.
Yus. my gimps are amazing. MK mainers need to take notes XD jk.

25: Rockin - MK should never place this low :( Today was tough compitition though so I know you'll step it up next time.
Yeah, I know. This was my first Brawl toury. No johns though, everyone played really well. I'll just have to practice up and try again. Hopefully, I will do better. Nice matches in terms of toury play and crew play. Next time though...try to go AROUND the obstacle instead of climbing over it. I don't wanna see you do a CF nair and bust your *** XD;;

25: Rockin (Meta Knight): You have a unique style of MK, but if that's how you want to play, I wouldn't suggest MK. MK is an aggressive, pressure character, and you try and use a lot of escape-able traps, instead of forcing your opponent into inescapable situations. This is what holds you back as a player. Still, you were fun to be around and play.
I understand your words, but the thing was that I usually play against character's differently. I actually DO play agressivly most of the time, but there are some characters/players I play a bit more defensive so I can see how they react and maybe counter attack their midstakes/defenses. Your Marth was pretty good and it's a bit spacy, so I had to be careful. Marth's sword is slightly longer in range of Metas. Remember when you said outloud 'He didn't shuttle Loop?' when you Daired? well I actually did try to do it, but I was a second late, so I grabbed the ledge lol

Trust me, I mainly do play agressive, but all depends who I'm facing. If it's either a character I rarely face or something like Snake or Marth, I may go a bit defensive until I get a good grasp as to who I'm facing.

^^^^ Longest...shoutout in a good while XD

Snakeee/Shadow/D1 - Good games guys. The ride over and back home was good. We havn't talked like that (snakee and shadow) ever, so it feels pretty good to speak with the leader and bro. We gotta hang out and train more often guys. NY did moderatly well, but I know we can do better (especially me ^^ ;; )

Blackwalts - I don't like your Olimar. It was pissed at me cause I gimped him lol good games. sorry I didn't give you that much of a challenge XD;;

Easy - You's a funny guy :p

Pride - thanks for taking me, shadow, and snakeee from the train. You're a good Yoshi. :p I wish we played though =/

BSC - thanks for driving us to the train stop. Also, those were some good matches ^^

Rookie - Good matches against your Fox. I need to learn to not get grabbed. BTW....has anyone told you that you sound like Jake Long from 'American Dragon?' :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Snakeee is possibly the 2nd best player in the NJ/NY area, M2K being the first.

1.M2K
2.Snakeee/Ninjalink
3.Snakeee/Ninjalink
4.Atomsk
5.?

YES! needs to travel OOS, he can obviously place well and mixup the NJ top 4 as well.
Wow dude that's so inaccurate. You're ignoring a lot of stuff.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1: Shadow and dmbrandon - What the ****. I turn my head for 4 seconds, then look back at the screen and I see two yellow swirls carrying Snakes off the top of the screen. What the ****.

2: I Fourstocked Spam and I Jizzed in my Pants (Yes! and Snakeee) - XD Awesome team name. Good **** guys, your grand finals set was hot and amazing.

3: Malcom and Umbra - ****! You two are forced to team at every single tournament you ever go to, ever.

4: BlackWaltz and Pierce7d - Good **** getting 4th, even with Dan off his game.

5: The Sword of Promised Victory (Inui and teh_spamerer) - :/ Don't worry. You pulled a Chillin + Azen, lol. (Two top players who have known each other forever yet do bad when they team. XD That's an Inui analogy, btw.)

5: Izumi and Magus - WEEGEE!

7: Ryko and Eazy - ****, Mario and Ike? Good ****!

7: Keitaro and PRiDE - Birds and dinosaurs don't go so well together, I guess. Odd choice of teammates...have you guys ever teamed before?

9: Rookie and bschung - Step it up guys! I feel bad that Brian had such an off day.

1: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus and Zelda/Sheik) - **** son! That Sexy Samus is too good. Good to see you again, we should play next time.

2: Yes! (Snake/Wario) - <3 GOOD SHIIIIIIIIT! I'm really happy that you made it to grand finals. It's always really fun to hang out and talk with you. We'll play serious matches next time, lol.

3: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) - He won cause he used ZSS. XD (Serious note: PLEASE CHANGE THE RESULTS. I used Meta Knight for a total of two matches. I used DK the most. All the charcters I used were DK, Kirby, Lucario, MK, Snake, Olimar.
Wow, I sound like NinjaLink XD

4: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) - Nice talking to you and playing your Zelda!

5: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - <3 my boyfriend Charlie! Amazingly fun car ride, amazingly gay Olimar. Left without saying goodbye, wtf? Meanie.

5: Keitaro (Falco) - I really do play almost every character. We'll play next weekend, lol.

7: Shadow (Meta Knight) - Yay, I got a match off you! You're incredibly fun to be around, dude. We should play more next tourney. Are you going to the one in NJ next weekend?

7: Izumi (Meta Knight) - I'll pay you your **** $5 next Saturday.

9: Pierce7d (Marth) - Thanks for complimenting my improvement. I really had legitimate losses though (Shadow first round, you fourth round). I choked really bad second match vs. you. :/ It's okay though. You know what I'm capable of better than anyone else, pretty much.

9: Umbra (Meta Knight) - We gotta play more, son. Always cool to be with, fun matches to watch. Good **** beating D1!

9: D1 (Falco) - SHELLDER! XD Good seeing you again, mah d00d. We didn't play! Lame.

9: Rookie (Fox) - You and Malcolm are the funniest mother****ers ever! I hope I'll see you sometime at Dan's house over the break.

13: Doom (Donkey Kong/Meta Knight) - Step it up a bit more, son. Shadow and Pierce are legit losses, but you can do better than this. Play the game more!

13: RJ (Lucario) - Good seeing you again. See you at Dan's, maybe.

13: PRiDE (Yoshi) - Why do we ALWAYS place EXACTLY the same?

13: Magus (Luigi) - Your powershield timing is great, lol. You should start to take Brawl seriously, it's okay to play it and like Melee better. XD

17: Juice (Olimar) - :/ That match on Halberd was really stupid. Hope to see you at more tourneys!

17: HolyChef (Ice Climbers/Meta Knight) - Lol, I was so bad at Melee too. XD I tried L-canceling everything in Brawl after that.

17: NinjaEdd (Falco/Diddy Kong) - I still have to play you.

17: Eazy (Marth) - What happened?

17: Munk (Dedede) - C4 is too good. LOL We should play more.

17: Malcolm (Sonic) - Funniest man alive, tied with Rookie. You can't slip up in singles like that, son! XD (P.S. Everyone keeps spelling his name wrong. It's MalcoLm!)

25: Dumba (?) - I'll upload the vids as soon as possible. I'm a little busy now.

25: Ryko (Ike) - Everyone has their days.

25: bschung (Dedede) - See above.

Rhyme - Stupid *** had work today. Oh well, at least I wasn't stuck teaming with him.

Atomsk - Good **** in MD/VA! Missed you today. :(

13: Doom (Meta Knight) == :p
Interesting choice of words. Enter singles next time and play me more, I'm so bad against MK and need practice.

13: Doom (Meta Knight) - I knew it you racist *******.
Knew what? :( I'm not racist...I love everyone! :D

13: Doom: Better than even second to last this time!
I've only ever placed second-to-last once, and last once, I believe. I might be off by a little bit, though.

Doom- still waiting for the smash event at you place. Hopefully snow doesnt ruin things for me....again.
I should make a snow date.

Doom, try to see if you can start uploading the Crew Battles ASAP, i have one vid on YouTube already, more than likely, all seven parts that i have on my camera will be on there by tomorrow, sorry for the wait guys, getting ready to go to work and my dad is on the CPU that i copied the vids on, please have some patience with me
I'm gonna be uploadin' 'em soon or tomorrow.

13: Doom (Meta Knight): 13th? Good stuff. Keep stepping it up. Your improvement is VERY noticeable. I now consider you a tournament threat.
Thanks dude. Means a lot.

13: Doom (Meta Knight) - nice melee matches lol. i need like sooo much practice. sooo much.
Lol, me too. I haven't played Melee seriously since December 2007 (and I wasn't much back then, anyway. XD)...Melee is really fun, though. Marth is very enjoyable to play. I want to pick Sheik up again, but she's so gay!

13: Doom (Meta Knight) == grrrr i'll random your ditto.... xD
XD Random ditto MMs are too good! I dropped one of the $2 I made somewhere in room 141. :(

13: Doom - Every character??? WHA??? I gotta see some of those in friendlies. My GF shall destory your GF in Brawl, lol!!!
Pfft. I'll teach her how to spam nado. Then it's over for you!

PenUmbra said:
13: Doom: Keep practicing. You should call me up so we could chill some more in the future. (do I really look that old?)
Lol, as you posted that, I was texting you asking to Smash this week. XD Nah, you really don't look that old. I just thought you were 17 based on what Dan's information sounded like.

I just wanna take this time to say Merry Christmas and thank you to everyone. All the friends I've made through Smash since last December couldn't be any more amazing. As sappy as it sounds, I really feel at home in this community and I couldn't ask for a better crowd of people. Thanks for an amazing 2008, all of you, and I hope to spend an epic 2009 with everyone too. I sincerely want everyone to have a great holiday season, whether you're Christian, Jewish, atheist, whatever. Hopefully I'll see you all soon!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wow dude that's so inaccurate. You're ignoring a lot of stuff.
Who in NJ/NY places higher in singles more consistently than those four players, in and out of state? Also, my opinion of Snakeee has increased significantly due to recent outstanding placings at tough tournaments. I also think newer results have more bearing than older results. People are constantly improving.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

4: teh_spamerer----- When you lost to Yes! You got mad, unpluged your controller, didn't give Yes a handshake and say good game, and walked away, and in the progress, you knocked Yes' controller out of his hand and unplugged him and almost knocked down the Wii. Calm down and control yourself. You're an amazing player so conduct yourself like one. You're a cool guy, and I actually learned a lot from you today. Thanks for that. I also used your guide when I went to wendy's and profited immensely.
If I picked Falco and side Bed six times off the stage at low percents because my controller broke and started drifting only in those matches I sure as HELL would not have said good games. That's flat out lying. I was mad because both in smash and outside of it I have had been gayed by the STUPIDEST **** you can possibly imagine.

Some examples
- Walked ~an hour and a half w/Inui and M2K from his hotel at 4 or 5 AM in 28 degree weather to Toys R Us to be 2 spots behind the last people to get a Wii and then had my wallet stolen within a week(had over a year and a half's worth of savings.)
- Pressed jump and slightly held a direction while on a Battlefield platform with Snake below it, which turned into a roll somehow into Chillin's uptilt when I was winning by 80% and died
- C-stick stopped working in the middle of a MM with Atomsk and I lost a match because of it and had to use another controller
- Tripped into Yes' fully charged fsmash in two different matches, one of them being in tournament and causing me to lose the match
- Lost stocks and matches because of people being desperate to get a kill and me getting shieldstabbed with 90+% of my shield
- Lost to Xzax in crews after beating Sensei in a Falcon ditto because lightshield edgehog didn't work for some reason and I killed myself
- On the day of a Sunday exam last year there was a bicycle race so the buses stopped in COMPLETELY different places. There were no notices of this bike race and no information about where the buses were supposed to stop so I wasted 2 hours and had to take the test at a much later time
- Caught the flu last full week of classes <_<
- Was sick for 1/2 of summer
- Doyoung rested my shield near the edge of Mute City and it made me fall off the stage and the stun wouldn't let me jump so I lost the match even though he had 90% on his last stock and should have lost
- Got stuck in the volcano temple or w/e it was called in Link's Awakening. Got stuck in the water temple of OoT and got stuck in the shadow temple of OoT: Master's Quest. By got stuck I mean I used the keys wrong and it became impossible to finish the dungeon. Wasted 5 hours combing the Forest Temple in TP to see where I was supposed to go after throwing 7-8 bombs down a pit to try and kill an enemy that stopped you from jumping over it then went on Gamefaqs and found out I had to LOCK ON for it to go into the enemies mouth even though the mouth was 99.9% of what you could see and you couldn't actually see the enemy to lock onto, you just had to press the button. Wasted about 7 hours in the Water Temple of TP because there are switches on the ceiling that look 99.9% the same as spots you can clawshot onto to take you across distances. I looked in every part of every room that was accessible and then got bored after that much time and decided to clawshot around and heard the unlock sound. Wasted about 8 hours in the Sky Temple because of various different ******** things.

As a result of this and FAAAAAAAAAAR more, I HATE losing to bull**** in everything.

Now I didn't notice that I knocked Chris' controller out of his hand and nearly knocked down the Wii, but if that happened I'm sorry it did. I'd like to mention that I harbor no resentment towards him and remain his friend. My anger lasted a grand total of 5-10 minutes. I believe I am entitled to at least that much.

Glad to hear you learned from me/my post about money :bee:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
****, Kashif.

I know what you mean, though. I get gayed by the stupidest bull**** luck both IRL and in Smash sometimes. I'm also stuck in the Water Temple in OoT and have no desire to restart at this point, lol. I also got gayed by the Gold Scale fish like 038249238i4923984327497239847ruqhfjdfh98723 times and spent 4 hours to get nothing. :(

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

- Got stuck in the volcano temple or w/e it was called in Link's Awakening. Got stuck in the water temple of OoT and got stuck in the shadow temple of OoT: Master's Quest. By got stuck I mean I used the keys wrong and it became impossible to finish the dungeon. Wasted 5 hours combing the Forest Temple in TP to see where I was supposed to go after throwing 7-8 bombs down a pit to try and kill an enemy that stopped you from jumping over it then went on Gamefaqs and found out I had to LOCK ON for it to go into the enemies mouth even though the mouth was 99.9% of what you could see and you couldn't actually see the enemy to lock onto, you just had to press the button. Wasted about 7 hours in the Water Temple of TP because there are switches on the ceiling that look 99.9% the same as spots you can clawshot onto to take you across distances. I looked in every part of every room that was accessible and then got bored after that much time and decided to clawshot around and heard the unlock sound. Wasted about 8 hours in the Sky Temple because of various different ******** things.

You're not the only one who got stuck with Zelda bs. In OoT, when I was at Zora's domain (as Young Link), I was stuck on press as to how to move on. I kept hitting the lips of Jabujabu's mouth several times. I wasted $20 on a statedy guide to figure out how to do it...only to find out I need the **** fish in the bottle and drop it in front of him.

*The price is right horn*

so yeah, I can understand your frustration over the Zelda games XD

HolyChef

Smash Ace
HolyChef: Practice the CG day in and day out with the ICs. it should always be 1 grab 1 stock, not 5 grabs 1 stock.
thanks for advice even though ive been practicing ever since april and youre not gonna see someone chaingrab that consistently. not even the best ice climbers do that well with cg's in tourney. if someone did, theyd be famous and rich.

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
LOL im stuck in the water temple in TP also. Im stuck in this big room with switches that move the staircase around. One door is locked and the other one has a door and a windmill looking thing on top. I just gave up. Midna never helps you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who in NJ/NY places higher in singles more consistently than those four players, in and out of state? Also, my opinion of Snakeee has increased significantly due to recent outstanding placings at tough tournaments. I also think newer results have more bearing than older results. People are constantly improving.
I kinda don't want to have this argument, but plenty of players place better/the same/only very slightly worse than Snakeee/NinjaLink/Atomsk, myself included.

~_~

lol @ Kashif's video game tragedies

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Also, get at everyone doing Rock, Paper, scissiors MMs after I played D1 in friendlies.

I hear Peirce got some money off of it.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I know he beat me, melo, blackwaltz and Keitaro (exchanging of dollars multiple times though.)
He didn't just beat me. He 4 stocked me in our 3 stock match. I tried counterpicking Scissors, but it didn't help at all. I blame the stage, that railing between us was preventing me from initiating my epic mindgames and such. He punished my spotdodges bad, too. And when I tried planking to run the timer, I just got stagespiked by his Rock. It was a disaster all around.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Lol this tourney was mad fun.

good stuff to spam in friendlies and in tourney. ur mad fun to play against.

good stuff to magus. i was alittle tight after i lost because of the frequency of the misfires...but its w/e. i laugh about it now.

good stuff to eazy for helping create the most beast 1 day ZSS/Samus ever. also for housing me in his mad sexy dorm. wish my **** looked like that.

good stuff to pride for us not having to play round 1 like always.

good stuff to blackwaltz for bringing dissidia/showing me all the specials/letting me play!

good stuff to umbra for doin so well in teams. u jus gotta kno when to step back from being the aggressor and you will do just fine.

good stuff to wario for confusing any1 who played against him in teams.

good stuff to keitaro for spotdodge spotdodge upsmash and the most homosexual collection of music ive ever heard.

good stuff to ne-yo for like the fact that his girls BILLS ARE PAID ON TIME!

good stuff to yes! for beastin in singles and teams yesterday. and breaking out wario...and listening to the invincible approach aka shorthop airdodge.

good stuff to snakeee and shadow for comin thru. u guys are always mad fun.

good stuff to D1 for making the appearance. havent seen my dude in mad long so it was mad beast seeing him come thru.

good stuff to inui for running a beast tournament.

good stuff to ryko for f-smashing in draft crews and making keitaro's falco look mad garbage.

good stuff to rookie for assisting in the trash talk and making draft crews mad fun.

good stuff to anyone who entered draft crews cause that was absolutely hilarious.

good stuff to ZSS side-b for frustrating inui so much.

good stuff to Doom for rockin the PJs...he was lookin mad comfortable. had me tight that i couldnt get on his level of relaxation.

good stuff to rockin for showin off THE NEW GIMP! multiple times.

good stuff to Dave for goin TL every match in singles.

good stuff to sonic.

good stuff to pierce. i hear u werent having the best day yesterday but nonetheless u played pretty well against me n umbra in teams.

good stuff to keitaros scarf for makin me look mad sexy.

good stuff to dumba for recording draft crews and jus bein a all around cool dude. didnt get to play u but i hope u beasted.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice

If I picked Falco and side Bed six times off the stage at low percents because my controller broke and started drifting only in those matches I sure as HELL would not have said good games. That's flat out lying. I was mad because both in smash and outside of it I have had been gayed by the STUPIDEST **** you can possibly imagine.

Some examples
- Walked ~an hour and a half w/Inui and M2K from his hotel at 4 or 5 AM in 28 degree weather to Toys R Us to be 2 spots behind the last people to get a Wii and then had my wallet stolen within a week(had over a year and a half's worth of savings.)
- Pressed jump and slightly held a direction while on a Battlefield platform with Snake below it, which turned into a roll somehow into Chillin's uptilt when I was winning by 80% and died
- C-stick stopped working in the middle of a MM with Atomsk and I lost a match because of it and had to use another controller
- Tripped into Yes' fully charged fsmash in two different matches, one of them being in tournament and causing me to lose the match
- Lost stocks and matches because of people being desperate to get a kill and me getting shieldstabbed with 90+% of my shield
- Lost to Xzax in crews after beating Sensei in a Falcon ditto because lightshield edgehog didn't work for some reason and I killed myself
- On the day of a Sunday exam last year there was a bicycle race so the buses stopped in COMPLETELY different places. There were no notices of this bike race and no information about where the buses were supposed to stop so I wasted 2 hours and had to take the test at a much later time
- Caught the flu last full week of classes <_<
- Was sick for 1/2 of summer
- Doyoung rested my shield near the edge of Mute City and it made me fall off the stage and the stun wouldn't let me jump so I lost the match even though he had 90% on his last stock and should have lost

As a result of this and FAAAAAAAAAAR more, I HATE losing to bull**** in everything.

Now I didn't notice that I knocked Chris' controller out of his hand and nearly knocked down the Wii, but if that happened I'm sorry it did. I'd like to mention that I harbor no resentment towards him and remain his friend. My anger lasted a grand total of 5-10 minutes. I believe I am entitled to at least that much.

Glad to hear you learned from me/my post about money :bee:
You're right, you are entitled to be mad. I just wanted to let you know what had occurred in your anger.

Also, no offense but I'm ROFL. Maybe you should stop playing Zelda games man. It sounds like they aren't worth the enjoyment for you. I didn't even know it was possible to use keys wrong. The games always seem straightforward to me. Maybe I just think like Miyamoto.

I'm sorry for all the other bull**** that's occured in your life though. Sad face.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
im pretty depressed i didnt get to come to this ='/
whenever i plan to go something goes wrong and my **** gets canceled. :(:(:(:(

high five to yes! for winning :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

spam- next time!! >:O. lol.. those singles matches were fun though. i made up for it in crews though XD. you kept blowing yourself up for no reason lmao. what was happening to you?
I don't really care about taking damage or blowing myself up with Snake. While I DID do it too much, I normally blow myself up.

Also, no offense but I'm ROFL. Maybe you should stop playing Zelda games man. It sounds like they aren't worth the enjoyment for you. I didn't even know it was possible to use keys wrong. The games always seem straightforward to me. Maybe I just think like Miyamoto.
Nah, I <3 Zelda games despite all that dumbness. It's still a lot of fun solving puzzles. I didn't know it was possible to use keys wrong until it happened to me :(. On the bright side, the first time I beat OoT I didn't get stuck :bee:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yet you main a Sakurai character? Lame lol jk

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Na, I'm a sellout. I used to main the other unmanly character with wings and blades.

Then I realized. Pit's next door neighbor was MUCH better then him. The answer was staring me in the face the whole time. I just had to move a little to the right and I'd be much better off. it was a Eureka moment. Selling out is the way to go. If you can't beat 'em... lol jk

PS: Smash was originally collab with Sakurai and Miyamoto.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Pit is perfectly viable and good. I just started to find him incredibly boring. I moved to Marth in order to have more offensive options and so I could stop losing to literally every Falco I fought, aka Keitaro and Eazy. I then moved to MK/Snake after I realized "wow, everyone in NJ uses MK/Dedede/Snake and Marth loses to them all." I was getting a bit tired of fighting 60/40 and 55/45 counters in basically every single set.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Falco looks worse than 70/30, dude. If you get grabbed, you die. Falco can just fiend for the grab, get it eventually, and you die. Very similar case with Dedede. Meta Knight also ***** him very badly. How can Ike ever approach Olimar?

I see hope for Ike against other S tiers, like Game and Watch, Diddy Kong, and Snake...but that's it. The others beat him like 80/20, lmao. And those top tiers I just listed still win 60/40 at least, possibly by more. Right?

Then he loses to just about every A and B tier character. ~_~

You have to be way better than everyone you fight in order to win. :[

Top Bottom