• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Battle Circuit #6. December 20th. Princeton, NJ.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Me and Malcolm have rediculous synergy. SO much, that I think he owes me 5$ for it.

Double post REQUIRED

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director

That was pretty ridiculous. I suck at Dissidia too, but I still want that **** a lot. Shame I don't have a PSP.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Someone get me a psp for Christmas :D

Ah I'm gonna miss you guys til the finals...mgs4 time...SNAAAAAAKE

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I could shuttle loop but that does ~12 damage, it's not going to kill from the center of the stage until super high %s, and if I miss I put myself at risk.

Stalling is like picking Peach in Melee and wallbombing between the buildings on Onett. You can't go down to hit her unless you're Mario so there's no way you can stop her without taking some kind of gargantuan risk. If she's up by a stock that means there is no way to win.
9% at full power.

Fourside, not Onett.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
kashif you noob, shuttle loop does 8% in air and 9% on the ground (from the strong powerful beginning part), it's far weaker than you said it was LOL. 8% in the air and if you hit snake's cypher you take 6, so if you don't actually kill snake it's just a regular trade off considering weights LOL

edit - oh and if snake air dodges you just take the 6 damage, snake takes none, and snake has better positioning

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No, it's an unfair trade for MK.

MK dies at ~94% to Snake's most common kill move(much lower to other stuff like d-air and f-smash), while Snake can live well over 150%. My lowest death to players like Forte and Plank was a little over 120%, while I lived to 200%+ multiple times in my sets with them.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
kashif you noob, shuttle loop does 8% in air and 9% on the ground (from the strong powerful beginning part), it's far weaker than you said it was LOL. 8% in the air and if you hit snake's cypher you take 6, so if you don't actually kill snake it's just a regular trade off considering weights LOL

edit - oh and if snake air dodges you just take the 6 damage, snake takes none, and snake has better positioning
I said ~12%, ~ means around. aka +- 3-5 percent. QUIT LIFE, I definetely wasn't talking about Snake.

SpacialRend777

Smash Rookie
17th. w00t! For my first tournament I feel proud...sort of...ok. not really. :ohwell:

And by the way, I main Pikachu.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pichu = TOO GOOD!!!!

If lasers do 7% in Melee then holy **** thats pretty gay

*waits for usual Falco cg in Brawl is gay comeback*

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
PKT2 is kind of really good... So is pichu

I'm waiting now too...

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Eli always comes at the right time... Actually he probably can tell the future...

JesiahTEG

Smash Master

If I picked Falco and side Bed six times off the stage at low percents because my controller broke and started drifting only in those matches I sure as HELL would not have said good games. That's flat out lying. I was mad because both in smash and outside of it I have had been gayed by the STUPIDEST **** you can possibly imagine.

Some examples
- Walked ~an hour and a half w/Inui and M2K from his hotel at 4 or 5 AM in 28 degree weather to Toys R Us to be 2 spots behind the last people to get a Wii and then had my wallet stolen within a week(had over a year and a half's worth of savings.)
- Pressed jump and slightly held a direction while on a Battlefield platform with Snake below it, which turned into a roll somehow into Chillin's uptilt when I was winning by 80% and died
- C-stick stopped working in the middle of a MM with Atomsk and I lost a match because of it and had to use another controller
- Tripped into Yes' fully charged fsmash in two different matches, one of them being in tournament and causing me to lose the match
- Lost stocks and matches because of people being desperate to get a kill and me getting shieldstabbed with 90+% of my shield
- Lost to Xzax in crews after beating Sensei in a Falcon ditto because lightshield edgehog didn't work for some reason and I killed myself
- On the day of a Sunday exam last year there was a bicycle race so the buses stopped in COMPLETELY different places. There were no notices of this bike race and no information about where the buses were supposed to stop so I wasted 2 hours and had to take the test at a much later time
- Caught the flu last full week of classes <_<
- Was sick for 1/2 of summer
- Doyoung rested my shield near the edge of Mute City and it made me fall off the stage and the stun wouldn't let me jump so I lost the match even though he had 90% on his last stock and should have lost
- Got stuck in the volcano temple or w/e it was called in Link's Awakening. Got stuck in the water temple of OoT and got stuck in the shadow temple of OoT: Master's Quest. By got stuck I mean I used the keys wrong and it became impossible to finish the dungeon. Wasted 5 hours combing the Forest Temple in TP to see where I was supposed to go after throwing 7-8 bombs down a pit to try and kill an enemy that stopped you from jumping over it then went on Gamefaqs and found out I had to LOCK ON for it to go into the enemies mouth even though the mouth was 99.9% of what you could see and you couldn't actually see the enemy to lock onto, you just had to press the button. Wasted about 7 hours in the Water Temple of TP because there are switches on the ceiling that look 99.9% the same as spots you can clawshot onto to take you across distances. I looked in every part of every room that was accessible and then got bored after that much time and decided to clawshot around and heard the unlock sound. Wasted about 8 hours in the Sky Temple because of various different ******** things.

As a result of this and FAAAAAAAAAAR more, I HATE losing to bull**** in everything.

Now I didn't notice that I knocked Chris' controller out of his hand and nearly knocked down the Wii, but if that happened I'm sorry it did. I'd like to mention that I harbor no resentment towards him and remain his friend. My anger lasted a grand total of 5-10 minutes. I believe I am entitled to at least that much.

Glad to hear you learned from me/my post about money :bee:
****, my man Spams got it harsh! I kinda feel like ranting too, then we can compare.

-Alcoholic mom nearly ruined me and my brothers childhood.
-My dad travelled the country, so I never got to see him. When I did it was awesome, but I barely ever got to. Mad stupid.
-The only person I had left was my grandma, but then she moved away when I was in like 6th grade to Texas for some reason.
-Won my regional spelling bee in 6th grade, but couldn't go to nationals cuz of stupid money issues.
-Met an AMAZING girl while on vacation in Texas for 3 months, but had to leave when I was 16.
-Dad died randomly that year, so there goes that.
-Brother died this year. Gay.

There are lots of stuff in between, but I still have video games to talk about.

-SO many files on my video games when I was younger got erased SEEMINGLY RANDOMLY from my memory cards. So EFFING gay.
-When I was young, ever multi disc game I bought just seemed to have the last disc broke so I could never finish anything.
-This included Xenogears, which was REALLY unfair to me considering how amazing it is. I just finished it recently.
-I buried myself in video games like Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid when I was young so I could avoid my home life, but it was hard cuz there was always lots of screaming and drama and stuff...So I moved to my closet in the washing machine room, to avoid everything. Then my mom thought I went missing for 2-3 days, so when she finally found me, she sent me back to Hillside, a juvenile place sort of thing, which was REALLY unfair cuz all I wanted to do was get away from the drama and stuff in the first place.
-One of my relationships was ruined by Metal Gear Solid VR Missions, cuz how hard the game is...I spent a month ignoring my girlfriend to get 100% on it. I liked her a lot too.
-Timesplitters 2 caused me so much pain, frustration. UGH.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I had all my F-Zero GX records gone when my memory card got stolen, and I've had thousands of dollars lost from bad luck situations. About 10,000 dollars lost from bad luck, most good smash vids recorded that never get up up every time I played good (FCD is the best example) among other things I don't feel like posting on the boards. I hate life too. The best part of life is pretending I'm inside a video game. I really enjoyed right when Metroid Prime was released, or Super Mario 64 or Melee. The old SNES/NES days were great too. Outside video games (which most of my video games I don't even have anymore for one reason or another) I don't really do anything, and I don't really do anything now either. I never want to do anything, and I've seriously considered suicide about 3 times in the past 2 years.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Have you ever tried getting help? Considering suicide is not good.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Why the **** is everyone getting so ****ing EMO? We don't wanna hear your **** sob stories. Everyone has problems. You EVER see me trying to play these cards? Wow, I didn't know you guys wanted attention so **** bad.

This is smashboards, not slashboards. Cover your wrists up, you ***gots.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LOL, Slashboards. <_<

I agree that everyone should stop complaining, but that's just ****ing hilarious.

Bailey

Smash Hero
I had all my F-Zero GX records gone when my memory card got stolen, and I've had thousands of dollars lost from bad luck situations. About 10,000 dollars lost from bad luck, most good smash vids recorded that never get up up every time I played good (FCD is the best example) among other things I don't feel like posting on the boards. I hate life too. The best part of life is pretending I'm inside a video game. I really enjoyed right when Metroid Prime was released, or Super Mario 64 or Melee. The old SNES/NES days were great too. Outside video games (which most of my video games I don't even have anymore for one reason or another) I don't really do anything, and I don't really do anything now either. I never want to do anything, and I've seriously considered suicide about 3 times in the past 2 years.
Just get a makeover, roll a blunt and go to the city with some friends.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
Dang, how bout, i thought that all of you guys were like mad older than me, but we are all in the same age range, like from months - 2 years of an age difference, feel really stupid, LAM

Top Bottom