• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
^ That too.

I don't work tomorrow, so I'll be playing all day if other people are playing. Even if we only have 3 we can still do multi-team.

Fletch

Smash Master
all these SMGs almost feel the same to me, at least on PS3

on PC I'm bothered by the MSMC and the PDW's rate of fire, but that's because my accuracy is bad on there anyway
How could you have worse aim on the PC? I play shooters on consoles so they're more of a challenge for me (and others).

Thino

Smash Master
How could you have worse aim on the PC? I play shooters on consoles so they're more of a challenge for me (and others).
prolly mainly because I don't disable aim assist, so most of the time I find myself getting the kill at medium-close range by just pressing L1 not touching the analog stick, while on PC I feel like I have to aim and additional adjust to the recoil for a gun like MSMC.

recoil is still non existent for the Vector though, which pleases me.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Consoles need them.

I remember one night where Bob got tired of Aim Assist screwing him. It went something like this.

"**** Aim Assist I'm turning it off"

>An engagement or two later<

"Holy **** nevermind"

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Consoles need them.

I remember one night where Bob got tired of Aim Assist screwing him. It went something like this.

"**** Aim Assist I'm turning it off"

>An engagement or two later<

"Holy **** nevermind"
Yeah, truth be told, I tried no Aim Assist off for a month.

It went *okay*.

I've since turned it back on, and I've started going positive in my games.

It's not that I can't aim. It's got a lot to do with the network code, and that you're not as accurate compared to a mouse.

A mouse has all of those DPI settings and stuff, where as the console sticks only has so much space to work with.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
The way aim assist behaves in this game, it feels like you need to see the entire enemy's body from head to toe to actually have it work, whereas in other games you could feel the tug on people clipping or prone in a bush half a mile away. Even then the aim resist/lag comp might make you aim behind the person.

Edit:
We just played multi team against a two person team and a four person team. No joke.

Fletch

Smash Master
What's your KDR Banjo? Been hovering around 1.20 overall (with a better tdm one), but with the way scorestreaks work now, I find myself not camping as heavily and getting top scores. Also hate using any scorestreaks that kill.

Don't think this game will be like MW2 where holding a career KDR over 2 was easy mode.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
My KD right now is 2.88 and my score per minute is 529, both of which are steadily rising.

I never change my scorestreaks from UAV, CUAV, lightning strike. I refuse to use lethal killstreaks (other than lightning strike because it helps tremendously in objective game modes) and I've never called in anything higher than a dragonfire in this game. Only reason I've used killstreaks like the hunter killer/dragonfire is because I don't get CUAV until level 33, but I'm unlocking it next prestige with a token anyways. I also don't use any equipment on any of my classes aside from a tac insert for when we play try-hards.

Nobody can complain about me using "cheap" things. I get basically every single kill with my gun. Just the way I like it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I finally (because I remembered) changed my scorestreaks over to UAV, CUAV, VSAT.

I'd go UAV, CUAV, Warthog if I had any confidience in getting to the Warthog. And the only reason I wanna have the Warthog on my set of streaks is because it's my favorite aircraft flying gun.

Seriously. If you do any research on the thing, you'll find that the thing was built around THE GUN. Usually they outfit aircraft with weapons that can fit it. In this case, they built around the gun, and built UP, building the most badass plane in existence.

****, I love being a nerd.

Here's some pictures!

This shot, it took a crap ton of damage over Baghdad. Like a boss, it flew back, not giving a single ****.

Fletch

Smash Master
Do you always play with a party Banjo? Maybe I need to start doing that; it's the only way I get consistently solid KDRs.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Do you always play with a party Banjo? Maybe I need to start doing that; it's the only way I get consistently solid KDRs.
Yeah dude, we always play in a party. This game is downright unplayable solo imo. I'm sure Stefan and the rest of Team SWF would agree.

I always run UAV-CUAV-VSAT. It's all incredibly helpful. Also, trophy systems are way too goddam good in this game. You get 25 points for every explosive it blows up, and it can blow up two. Run either those or tactical insertions if you wanna **** kids in hardpoint/dom.

****, I'm gonna miss you guys.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah dude, we always play in a party. This game is downright unplayable solo imo. I'm sure Stefan and the rest of Team SWF would agree.

I always run UAV-CUAV-VSAT. It's all incredibly helpful. Also, trophy systems are way too goddam good in this game. You get 25 points for every explosive it blows up, and it can blow up two. Run either those or tactical insertions if you wanna **** kids in hardpoint/dom.

When are you leaving homeslice? I need to play with you at least once. :c

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yup. I'd off myself within an hour if you asked me to play this game solo. It forces you to run so many things just to pick up the slack from your randoms. I'll never play without at least 4 other people unless we're playing multi-team or something. It also just makes the game infinitely more fun when I'm playing with people from SWF.

dangit now im the only one that doesnt have emblem shading

LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE MITCH

i dont have any layers left either
Rofl. I'm sure you can get rid of some layers. You could just let Bob go on your account too, I guess.

Delta still needs to shade his a little I think, but his shouldn't be that tough. Bob came over last night and we just shaded mine and alex's.

Yup yup yup yup and yup.

Tacs and trophy systems are amazing in this game. Pair those pieces of equipment with a solid objective-based class setup and you're good to go.

dun go 2 schol pls.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Snack, we should get matched together in Search like what happened in the first black ops. Lmao.

In other news, i am slightly starting to figure this game out more. Not having played my 360 in over a year and jumping straight into black ops 2 was kind of a bad idea. D:

:phone:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
When are you leaving homeslice? I need to play with you at least once. :c
I'm already back at school, bruh.

Yup. I'd off myself within an hour if you asked me to play this game solo. It forces you to run so many things just to pick up the slack from your randoms. I'll never play without at least 4 other people unless we're playing multi-team or something. It also just makes the game infinitely more fun when I'm playing with people from SWF.

Indeed.

Rofl. I'm sure you can get rid of some layers. You could just let Bob go on your account too, I guess.

My emblem > Everybody's

Delta still needs to shade his a little I think, but his shouldn't be that tough. Bob came over last night and we just shaded mine and alex's.

See above.

Yup yup yup yup and yup.

YES.

Tacs and trophy systems are amazing in this game. Pair those pieces of equipment with a solid objective-based class setup and you're good to go.

YES.

dun go 2 schol pls.

SWIMMING.
Snack, we should get matched together in Search like what happened in the first black ops. Lmao.

That was hilarious.

In other news, i am slightly starting to figure this game out more. Not having played my 360 in over a year and jumping straight into black ops 2 was kind of a bad idea. D:

Yes, yes it was.

I love you all.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Everyone, feel free to add me. Just send me a pm so i know who you are >.>

Edit: not you hot arms <3

iTz KYLEEEEEEEE

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
^ We're too cool

Also Hotarms - just make a copy of your emblem in the emblem editor so you have the original and just edit the new one for shading.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm sticking with my TARDIS.

See, it makes sense.

The Doctor can travel between Time and Space.

There's NOTHING that says the Lylat system isn't in the Doctor Who universe. :awesome:

Plus, you guys need a medic.

MEDIC!!!

Also Snack, I has a sad. :c I big, huge, Bromo sad.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Will do, Delta.

Also, I'm a pirate. Currently wearing an eyepatch as my right eye slowly swells shut after playing 15 straight hours of games for three days in a row.

At least I got my new video card. Now I can play ALL THE PC GAMES
Really though, I went to my favorite spec checking website. All top of the line, now.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Dat ***** Fawx be 3 good.:applejack:

Fletch

Smash Master
Had a couple 20+ kill streaks tonight (guns only) including 2 games that I never died in. Played with a party all night; the difference in **** is monumental. Damn impossible to lose... wish most my friends still played video games.

Might record a few games, we had plenty of domination ones where the opposing team lost about 200-50.

Top Bottom