• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I dunno, mannnnnn. If they're gonna keep it in anyways, at least have it work when I'm so close I could be slapping you with my penis.
Delta said he's small. You heard it here first :troll:

But yea, is anyone assembruing today? Dem christmas noobs need someone to play with them :awesome:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I love the PDW. Quickdraw, Silencer, Stock. Go nuts.
I have rather limited experience with the PDW post-patch. There's obviously more noticeable recoil, but it just seems uncontrollable. I'm not sure if the grip on the PDW makes any difference, because it never really seems to do much when I use it. I'm not sure if the grip on ANY submachine gun does anything for that matter.

Imma try it out.

Delta said he's small. You heard it here first :troll:

But yea, is anyone assembruing today? Dem christmas noobs need someone to play with them :awesome:
I'll probably be on tonight. We're going to my aunt's house to eat, but I usually drive back home around 9ish.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Disregarding the grip thing...

WHAT THE **** IS WITH THOSE RECOIL SPREADS? No wonder I can't ****ing control any of my guns.

Also, that video had the first tolerable dubstep I've ever heard!

And finally...

Starfox, I need your help!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
God damn, that's some stomp, Stefan.

Anywho, sorry for not being able to join for the first night of Christmas nub stompin', I'll see what I can do whenever you gents get together again.:applejack:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I missed the first night of christmas noob noooooooo. I was feeling really sick though :/

Disregarding the grip thing...

WHAT THE **** IS WITH THOSE RECOIL SPREADS? No wonder I can't ****ing control any of my guns.

Also, that video had the first tolerable dubstep I've ever heard!
Sounded more like DnB to me.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
We murdered some Christmas nubs tonight. I had a 74-6 game on carrier hardpoint lolololololol.
I just read this again.

We murdered some Christmas nubs tonight. I had a 74-6 game on carrier hardpoint lolololololol.
I had a 74-6 game on carrier hardpoint lolololololol.
a 74-6 game on carrier hardpoint

How? Are you a wizard?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Having to play on my cousin's PS3 for the time being.

Anywho, got used to the sniping pretty darn quick. Grew more consistent than I am in any other CoD, actually, feels remarkable.

Enough on that, this is what I really came here to post about: I ****ING LOVE THE KSG. I was running around in a game, pile of dead enemies, and I decided to pick up a weapon; the KSG. Ran around and practically sniping people with the thing. If I didn't know that it shot slugs, I probably would have never known until I decided to start hip firing. Maaaaaaaaan.

Also, yeah, **** the knife in this game. Holy crap I can't count the number of times I've had an encounter where me and my opponent missed about 3450879 knives before someone either gets a clue and shoots instead or gets lucky and lands one.

Even though there's no SoH in this game, I feel like I can play it much faster than the other CoDs. This one's my favorite.:applejack:

Player-1

Smash Legend
finally got a full team today with christmas noobs on the other team, it was beautiful.

demolition on slums on offense side. I put two guardians up on both sides of their spawn with a teamate's sentry gun right behind it. Scavenger stuns and uav + counter uav was so many assist. I had about 20-25 kills and was in first place with my teamate at about 50 kills in 2nd place and i had no bomb plants/defuses

Fletch

Smash Master
Had four teams disconnect/quit my games tonight; the downside to Christmas n00bs. Do those games still count? Called in AGRs and Drones and barely got any kills, entire team leaves and the game disconnects. Sucks, and I'm already back to running UAV, Hunter Killer, Care Package.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Sucks, and I'm already back to running UAV, Hunter Killer, Care Package.
I would highly suggest taking off the suicide drone. If walls and floors were people, that thing would be a killing machine. In any case, when running care package, a better option is to run CUAV. Because the black hat is in this game, enemies can take your care package almost as fast as you can capture it, not to mention terrible spawns will often place enemies next to you right after you cleared the dropzone. Anything you can do to hide where you're placing your package is a necessity. On top of that, if you build your pointstreak quickly enough, but unfortunately die after you get your CUAV, just by calling in the UAV and CUAV, the points you get from assists will get you halfway back to your care package.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Hey, I just got this game for the ps3 today, it was on sale at best buy for $40 so I said "Hmuh, why not."

Add me on psn:
Fpws12

:phone:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Got my first cross map Combat Axe on Aftermath for first blood. Spazzed a little it was so ****ing hilarious.:applejack:

Also, is it just me, or is the window for multi-kills fairly large in comparison to other CoDs?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
If you're talking about the multi-kill medals, then yeah, the window is much larger. You have 3 seconds in between kills.

If you get a kill, get another one 3 seconds later, then get another one after that 3 seconds later, it'll give you a triple kill medal.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i just finished destroying this party of 10 year olds

it was on raid and legit all they did was run through the middle in a line, got so manyyyy feeds

everytime i killed them i could hear them say "OMG KILL HIM!"

after the game they invited me to their party and all i heard was

*screeeech* hacker hacker *screeeeech*

feelsgood.jpg

also im partied up with F1sT right now olololol

hes aight, fawx, delta, thunder, and brian are all better

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
i just finished destroying this party of 10 year olds

it was on raid and legit all they did was run through the middle in a line, got so manyyyy feeds

everytime i killed them i could hear them say "OMG KILL HIM!"

after the game they invited me to their party and all i heard was

*screeeech* hacker hacker *screeeeech*

feelsgood.jpg

also im partied up with F1sT right now olololol

hes aight, fawx, delta, thunder, and brian are all better
'DAWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm jealous as ****, tho.

I've played against him a couple of times. I was in a party with Paguu and friends. He quit like two minutes in...

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
@Hotarms - how did you end up in a party with him? Or did you mean you were just in the same lobby?

Oh, also, I got shafted. Hardcore. I was all happy that I had today/tomorrow off of work after a really long week. Who wouldn't be?

Stomach started gurgling when I got home from work on Friday. Spent my night starting at about 11 till 5 in the morning throwing up. It was great fun.

Anyways, I've been laying in bed all day watching TV. I watched dodgeball. Success. I'm feeling better and I'll be playing again tomorrow.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I was in an actual party with him, one of my brothers friends ran into him in pubs and messaged F1st saying he should pick him up so they can pubstomp together. F1st added him as a friend and Itzdobbs invited me to their party.

One of f1st's friends were there too, || Phreeze ||, idk if hes also popular or not

Also matt is being a dictator tonight so its probly a good idea to not get on

Top Bottom