• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Are you guys going to continue playing this after Christmas? I think my friends are too old for gaming so I don't have many people to play with now, and I'd get a 360 copy if you guys are down for shenanigans.
It depends. I personally won't, as I won't be taking my XBox back to college with me after holiday break is up. Snack might be doing the same thing as me. When I left for college in the Fall, Team SWF kinda broke up and didn't really do much assembling. So it's possible it might happen after holiday break again.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
It depends. I personally won't, as I won't be taking my XBox back to college with me after holiday break is up. Snack might be doing the same thing as me. When I left for college in the Fall, Team SWF kinda broke up and didn't really do much assembling. So it's possible it might happen after holiday break again.
Pretty much this

Fletch

Smash Master
What are the best ARs? I have to use the FAL in every game that it's in since I love semi-auto, and I'm really digging the AN94. ****, I need to get more into this game and become Professor CoD again like I was in MW2; I barely know any stats in BO2.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
Christmas Noob Report:
finally sunk 5 good hours into this game-- but all i can bear to play solo is FFA :S Cant seem to carry a mercenary team by myself.

Still learning which guns are good and which suck balls, but i think i've played every map at least once now.

Also, my emblem is the best

But if i ever change it, i shotty leon

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Running hot and cold with my baby shotty right now. I made a whole team revamp their strategy after I went through and plugged about five of their people in a row, then kept going onward for six and seven. Lol. Of course, when people wise up to your antics, you tend to get the long end of a gun barrel---aka they mow you down at a nice, comfortable range, preferably near or behind cover.

(A lot of it is luck and, of course, shotgun. But still. )

It's a fun game. I like the maps and how things flow. It's a nice change of pace from Halo.

Smooth Criminal

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
FAL @ Fire Selector + Suppressor, switched to Rapid Fire

^ Best AR ever. You will beat people in gunfights even if they shoot you three times first!

Even with the recoil that they added in the recent patch/hotfix/whatever, it's still damn good.

I like the M27 and MTAR, but they're a little goofy. Damage doesn't compare to SMGs and other ARs. They're just okay.

Running hot and cold with my baby shotty right now. I made a whole team revamp their strategy after I went through and plugged about five of their people in a row, then kept going onward for six and seven. Lol. Of course, when people wise up to your antics, you tend to get the long end of a gun barrel---aka they mow you down at a nice, comfortable range, preferably near or behind cover.

(A lot of it is luck and, of course, shotgun. But still. )

It's a fun game. I like the maps and how things flow. It's a nice change of pace from Halo.

Smooth Criminal
Remind me to add you so we can play.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
FAL @ Fire Selector + Suppressor, switched to Rapid Fire

^ Best AR ever. You will beat people in gunfights even if they shoot you three times first!
It's funny because it's true.

Christmas Noob Report:
finally sunk 5 good hours into this game-- but all i can bear to play solo is FFA :S Cant seem to carry a mercenary team by myself.

Still learning which guns are good and which suck balls, but i think i've played every map at least once now.

Also, my emblem is the best

But if i ever change it, i shotty leon
Leon pls. BibleThump

Yep. I'm not the only one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsO1dZKiJB0
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc4hsfB54DA

Aim resist. And everybody wonders why I rant that aim assist pulls me off target.

It's because it does.
Sometimes it feels like auto aim does all the work for me and sometimes it feels like there's no auto aim at all, or if there is, it just throws me off. It's really random and weird, especially with the SMGs. Happens pretty often.

Treyarch games have always had awful hit detection, too. Doesn't really help.....

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet
I completely agree on this whole aim assist thing. It's a double edged sword in my opinion. It either helps me find an enemy just behind a wall so I know that they're there, or it causes my character to have an epileptic seizure.

And on that note, who's going to be on tonight? I would like to celebrate the beginning of my winter break with some good old fashioned rage.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm on right now.

Speaking of which, I have the greatest death ever to show you guys. Apparently, Suicide Killer Drones are still effective as long as there's someone on the other side of the wall.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
kk i made an emblem while i was high-- plz give me advice cause i cant find any other good pics of the great leon

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Dear Hotarms.

Please don't talk to me for a while. I might verbally destroy you to the point where you will commit suicide. Wait till I calm down to contact me again.

Player-1

Smash Legend
That aim resist thing was interesting to me, I did notice something going on with the aim 'assist' when tomahawking but I just thought it was lag/something they did like making grenade aim assist harder or something

:phone:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Wasn't on at all today. My sister, aunt, and uncle are all in town from St. Louis, so I probably won't be on as much the next few days or so. I'll still be on at night, but probably later than usual.

Top Bottom