• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
3 of the 4 hardpoints in that map are indoors

everytime he'd call his air support in im just like "welp, we're all inside anyway lololol"

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Super fun rushing class:

MP7 w/grip, silencer, and fast mag

Perks:
Lightweight/Ghost
Scavenger (or toughness)
Dexterity

That goes for any SMG, really. I've been trying to find a good class combo where I can put both tac mask and dexterity in my 3rd tier, but I'm finding it difficult to sacrifice something. Hashtag pick ten system problems.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Super fun rushing class:

Perks:
Lightweight/Ghost
Scavenger (or toughness)
Dexterity

That goes for any SMG, really. I've been trying to find a good class combo where I can put both tac mask and dexterity in my 3rd tier, but I'm finding it difficult to sacrifice something. Hashtag pick ten system problems.
I wanna use toughness, but I don't have any actual gunfights. I just drop before I have time to react.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Super fun rushing class:

Perks:
Lightweight/Ghost
Scavenger (or toughness)
Dexterity

NO!

It's the

Pew-pew-pew!
Silencer+Quickdraw+Stock

Lightweight+Ghost
Scavenger
Engineer

Also, who's ranked 104 in Silver?

THIS GUY.

Why?

Because Darrel and I could find games we could actually connect to. And I go my normal bad kid 11-15 in there. And we win. And I'm in second place.

Which means Team SWF would make League Play **** their pants.

Especially if I'm in Silver.

I mean, holy crap, I'm terrible. And I'm in SILVER.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I think we're solid on most maps. It's the ones we typically avoid (Cargo, Carrier, probably Aftermath and Yemen too if we ever played them) that you see us really struggling on.

On a brighter note, scrolling through our emblems is one of the things that brings me simply the greatest joy ever.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I think we're solid on most maps. It's the ones we typically avoid (Cargo, Carrier, probably Aftermath and Yemen too if we ever played them) that you see us really struggling on.

On a brighter note, scrolling through our emblems is one of the things that brings me simply the greatest joy ever.
Yeah. When we play cargo we seem to completely fall apart. But in our defense, the lag in some of those games we lose is absolutely atrocious. If we're playing against a competent team on a 3 bar and they're host and all have a 4 bar, it's not even worth trying on this game to be perfectly honest. It's such a game changer.

And yessssssssssssss. Yes yes yes yes and more yes. My favorite part of playing is our emblems. :3

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Maps like Cargo, Yemen or Express or even Overflow without Dexterity? dis gon slow down your rushdown quite a bit assuming you really wanna go fast
That's what Quickdraw is for. I haven't noticed too much of a difference. You can easily switch out for Dex, but I found that I needed Engineer because I kept running into Bouncing Betties. >_>

Sup.

So, uh, I'll probably be getting BLOPS 2 on Thursday.

I love me some shotguns!

Smooth Criminal
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Inb4remmington
Dat KSG though.

i fixed my wolf emblem, less mascara and he know has a neck and shoulders
WHAT THE HELL HOTARMS?!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
They detonate EXTREMELY quickly.

And also, we need to actually call out.

We're so used to just steamrolling kids that we never actually think about calling them out on the few occasions we die.

Idk. Just my two cents. See you guys tonight.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
i fixed my wolf emblem, less mascara and he now has a neck and shoulders
Don't worry, I fixed the "know" mistake for you. <3 And I lold. Did he get that mascara from easy, breezy, beautiful.....COVERGIRL!?!

How did you guess? Ololololololololol

Smooth Criminal
Remington......

That gun....oh.....

Hotarms is both blind and incapable of spelling.
But we still love him....sorta. :smirk:

They detonate EXTREMELY quickly.

And also, we need to actually call out.

We're so used to just steamrolling kids that we never actually think about calling them out on the few occasions we die.

Idk. Just my two cents. See you guys tonight.
^ This post is no joke. I would always mock people when they would call out in pubs in MW3 because it was just so damn easy that there was no point. Totally different case in BO2, though. We can still steamroll kids, but it's not nearly as easy as it was in MW3. I agree that we need to help one another out more.

I'll take a sedative before I play from now on so I can actually shout out productive things.

Fletch

Smash Master
Are you guys going to continue playing this after Christmas? I think my friends are too old for gaming so I don't have many people to play with now, and I'd get a 360 copy if you guys are down for shenanigans.

Does anyone know where Leafy or Roach has been?

Remington is tooooo good, first games today I went 36-16 then 41-14. This is my first time using a shotgun in CoD, and really pissed I never used the super 1887s in MW2 pre-patch.

Top Bottom