• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet
We played against the first prestige master in the world tonight. It was against him and 2 other members of the wicked elite clan, which is the highest ranked clan in the game.

We got completely stomped the first game and then somehow won the second one. I'd say it was a success.

After we won:

As a moderate player beating these kids in multi-team:

Fletch

Smash Master
Leveled up from 52 to prestige level 33 last night using the R870, which I maxed pretty quickly and had several 50+ kill games. The R870 is good, don't get me wrong, but it is very difficult to play against teams that travel together due to slow RoF. That said, close range it almost always OSKs.

:phone:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Definitely me whenever I played with you guys. :(

I haven't heard Brian's sexy man voice in what feels like decades. Anyway...

9 days 'til, for me. Hopefully the lag doesn't get to everyone here/is fixed before then.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Get on FB? wtf.

Getting on again now after a short break.

Man I get salty when people care package the AC130 equivalent in this game.

OH WAIT THAT THING IS 10000000000000000X BETTER THAN THE AC130. I DON'T SPAWN INTO A CONSTANT RAIN OF GIANT ****ING MISSILE EXPLOSIONS WITH THE AC130.

Also Stefan, it wasn't really that much a grind throughout the 40s when I was playing Hardpoint. I was leveling up once every game or two, I'd say.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It's probably easier to just play hardpoint the whole way through. Me, Hotarms, and Bob mostly just played multi team which takes pretty long to level up in. The gametypes are hardpoint, team deathmatch (lol), and kill confirmed (lololol). Campiest **** ever.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I actually level up and gain more xp easier in multi team

maybe its cause its only 3 of us then compared to 6 of us splitting up kills between us

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Trickshotters. Rofl.

But really, **** snipers.

Tomorrow I'm getting a haircut at like 3, but after that, I plan on playing a ton. Be there....pls....dolan.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm eating dinner at my dad's tomorrow, so no XBox till maybe midnight or later (EST).

Hotarms and I ran into this most RIDICULOUS Hardpoint lobby. There were ****ing 50 million Lodestars and Warthogs called in by this one guy. I found out that shooting down a Warthog is worth the scrapped XP + 500 Bonus XP for the medal, and the Lodestar is worth an extra 250 for the medal.

Best thing about the match: HotArms and I putting the team on our back and winning anyways.

I have no ****ing idea how we did it loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Top Bottom