• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
What's the raging judge?

I'll probly be buying the mappacks, I bought all of them for blackops and I was thoroughly satisfied

:phone:
Serious or huge troll? Black ops 1 map packs were complete garbage. They were all way too big and it was nothing but 15th prestige ghost golden famas. Don't waste the money.

I'm actually excited for those to come out, though. All the tryhards buy them and play them while I just sit back and enjoy playing the scrubs. :troll:

executioner

andy is bad
noyer

Play dis game wit mi pls. <3?

The Raging Judge is the actual name of the

"Executioner".

See, the Raging Judge is a real gun. That shoots shotgun shells.

Why they changed it? I don't frakking know.

Also, fun fact: Illinois just got their *** repealed by the Federal Court that they can't not have concealed carry anymore. :/

No, I will not be packing.
Trying to get kills with the executioner =

Also, Wisco >

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Will people be on today? I just want to get scrubs in multi team while masturbating with cream cheese and farting

Or maybe just the first part

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Cannedbread identify yourself. Don't worry, were all friendly here, despite the ominous walls of text on the previous page. We sometimes touch each other at night, but no homo. K maybe a little homo

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Errbody better be playing this weekend.

Feeeeeed me dat double experience Treyarch.

Oh, and I'll play later tonight, but I'm required to go to my night class just to watch other peoples' presentations even though I've done mine already and I'm finished for the semester. Seems legit.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Errbody better be playing this weekend.

Feeeeeed me dat double experience Treyarch.

Oh, and I'll play later tonight, but I'm required to go to my night class just to watch other peoples' presentations even though I've done mine already and I'm finished for the semester. Seems legit.
Why oh why did my sociology professor make the final on ****ing tuesday next week?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Why oh why did my sociology professor make the final on ****ing tuesday next week?
I hate it when they do **** like that. Luckily I finished all my actual tests two days ago.

Now I get to deal with my place of employment trying to schedule me for ridiculous amounts of hours just because I'm off of school for a little over a month. Because I worked my *** off that whole semester just to work a **** ton and have no free time over break, right?

No. Wrong. Go die.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
D:

I'm hurt. Brb getting my emotional band-aids

Gotcha covered.

I'll be on tonight.

I'll be bring Dishonored back tonight.

It's not that I don't like it. It's just that I'm finding that the way I'm playing the game, I know I'll never finish it in the time that I have it for (Redbox, wife said 5 days to keep it around $10 bucks). So bringing it back earlier so I don't get attached.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Obviously I'm exaggerating, the point being made is it dumb trying to knife in this game, it's probably like 3-4 swings average before you actually hit someone with the knife.
This to an infinite degree.

I really don't care about the whole knife vs no knife in cod stuff. I just want people to know that in this game, you will likely not hit someone with the knife if you intend to kill them in that manner.

Probably because activision (yes, because bs comes from both IW and treyarch) doesn't want any of us to have nice things that we want for ourselves.

Fletch

Smash Master
****, I thought it was just me, but I can never knife anyone in this game. Glad to see I'm not alone, but it helped me stack my KDR in old games because my reflexes/connection combination were too damn good. Now I'm lucky to get a knife one out of five attempts.

Okay best guns discussion time. In my limited experience thus far, I've really made it a point to stick to LMGs, and I really like the LSAT and the LSW. I max prestiged the LSAT and will do so with the LSW soon.

I plan on playing with real guns soon; I ran the Chicom today, and man is it sweet. When I get it leveled up, I plan on running this and the FAL most often.

Am I missing out on anything else? I've used the Vector and PDW a bit as well, just really haven't dove into ARs outside the FAL yet though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
he was telling me how he thought the MU was almost +3 after playing against you for 2 hours so IDK about that
Oh but

LMAO, those 4 hours of straight friendlies lol. The MU is a solid disadvantage for :yoshi2:; but he has the tools to deal with it. If the :diddy: knows the MU; however, you guys likely won't win it. So I can agree to a strong -1.
Anyways, finals are done, guys. I get a day of relaxation before flying back Saturday. Get hyped.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
****, I thought it was just me, but I can never knife anyone in this game. Glad to see I'm not alone, but it helped me stack my KDR in old games because my reflexes/connection combination were too damn good. Now I'm lucky to get a knife one out of five attempts.

Okay best guns discussion time. In my limited experience thus far, I've really made it a point to stick to LMGs, and I really like the LSAT and the LSW. I max prestiged the LSAT and will do so with the LSW soon.

I plan on playing with real guns soon; I ran the Chicom today, and man is it sweet. When I get it leveled up, I plan on running this and the FAL most often.

Am I missing out on anything else? I've used the Vector and PDW a bit as well, just really haven't dove into ARs outside the FAL yet though.
Best guns. kgo

Overall, due to the structure of the maps in this game, it's probably not a surprise to see SMGs being the most used weapons. Keep in mind that it's subject to change since Treyarch is nerf happy. But, at this point in time, I'd have have to say the MSMC is the best gun in the game by a long shot. Post-patch it still has basically no recoil and really good range. The PDW is good, but there's something about it I just can't get used to. I'll have to play around with it more.

Yesterday I put on the Chicom for first time in pubs. My biggest problem = ADS. Every time I ADS it kicks all over and I can't hit anyone, regardless of whether or not I have grip equipped. I've literally done nothing but hip fire with a laser sight on it. I use laser sight, fast mag, and grip as far as attachments go. The silencer just seems to kill the already limited range even more, and I'm not sure if the grip is really doing anything or not. Again, I'll just have to use it more and see what attachments I'm most comfortable with. If you find any good combos, lemme know.

I only really use SMGs to be perfectly honest because I can't stand the slow movement with the other guns. Anyways, the vector with laser sight, fast mag, and silencer is surprisingly good. It's not nearly as good as some of the other SMGs, but it has virtually no recoil. I also like the MP7 but I haven't used it in a while because I'm going for diamond camo, but when the game launched I used it a ton.

The skorpion is also worth a try if you have it unlocked. Fast fire rate > everything. So far I like to use laser, fast mag, and grip. The hip fire is ****ing crazy paired with its fire rate. Also, with fast mag both of the reload animations are only about a second or maybe even less. As far as ADS goes, if you just hold down your right stick a little bit, the recoil is very controllable.

tl;dr SMGs are the best

Fletch

Smash Master
Still think SMGs are the best post-nerf? I still see everyone using them; I figured they were toned down enough that maybe ARs would be king again. I'll try thr MSMC out.

I know the LMGs suck by the way, but I figured I'd make it through one max leveling using them to keep things interesting. If you play fairly conservatively and use them on maps like Turbine, it's pretty easy to get a 2+ KDR on the regular. Target finder is a must for them though in my opinion, but the LSW has no recoil and great for long range.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Still think SMGs are the best post-nerf? I still see everyone using them; I figured they were toned down enough that maybe ARs would be king again. I'll try thr MSMC out.

I know the LMGs suck by the way, but I figured I'd make it through one max leveling using them to keep things interesting. If you play fairly conservatively and use them on maps like Turbine, it's pretty easy to get a 2+ KDR on the regular. Target finder is a must for them though in my opinion, but the LSW has no recoil and great for long range.
Yeah, I don't really think SMGs are going to be dethroned anytime soon. ARs are good, but they just can't compete. MSMC = God mode.

After playing around with all of the LMGs in combat training, I'd agree that target finder is almost mandatory, as much as it pains me to say it. I really hate that thing, but if you use an LMG with it it's pretty ridiculous. Like you said, some of the LMGs with it have 0 recoil and they kill almost instantly. They're definitely more viable than they used to be, at least. That's a step in the right direction.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
oh hi i'm not into blops hardcore but i just play online from time to time mostly since my brother let his friend borrow dragon's dogma which was all i played previously. my psn is Rhyming_Oxymoron if you want to add/block/tell me i'm a scrub. i only use the tac because it's like my spirit gun, every bullet comes from my ♥

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
oh hi i'm not into blops hardcore but i just play online from time to time mostly since my brother let his friend borrow dragon's dogma which was all i played previously. my psn is Rhyming_Oxymoron if you want to add/block/tell me i'm a scrub. i only use the tac because it's like my spirit gun, every bullet comes from my ♥

Stopped reading. Most (if not all of us) are on Xbox. Not to say that we aren't a friendly bunch (though I am a sarcastic *******. Pleasure to make your acquaintance). Well, as friendly as Call of Duty players get.

There are a few PSN players around though.

Who's going to be on tonight? I finally caught a break and look forward to some destruction.
looking forward to some double xp destruction
MY BODY IS READY.

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet

Stopped reading. Most (if not all of us) are on Xbox. Not to say that we aren't a friendly bunch (though I am a sarcastic *******. Pleasure to make your acquaintance). Well, as friendly as Call of Duty players get.

There are a few PSN players around though.

MY BODY IS READY.

I wonder what will break first: Their spirit, or their body?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
^lul

We're playing right now, so as long as we can get at least 5 people we'll play some hardpoint or kill confirmed or something.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*Glomps Snack*
I'm happy to see you're still alive on Xbox, Brian. =D

Playing with the SWF team is the only way I can consistently enjoy the game, as I very rarely but surely meet a team of randoms that seem to have a head on their shoulders and have a clue. Otherwise, it's the usual randoms/absence of any competence from the lot of 'em. I only remember one game that I didn't enjoy with the SWF team, but even then it wasn't our fault (we were getting spawn trapped in hardcore something in Black Ops 1). Thankfully our host got us out, but that was ****.:applejack:

Fletch

Smash Master
I'm on PSN, feel free to add me, ClownMafia. I miss the days of MW2 where we had tons of SWF PS3 players that could have beasted all you nubcake 360 players. I would have bought this for 360 but I hate the damn controller for shooters and all the little kids.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Treyarch fix your damn zombie leaderboards. If I play with 4 people and 2 leave, that game should still show up on my leaderboards. It infuriates me to no end that I can spend over an hour getting to round 29 and it still says my best is round 8.

(I realize this is somewhat trivial but whatever)

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmmmmmm...

Mmmm....

Mmmmyeah. I think I'm done with this game for a while. Tell me when the patch for lag comes out.

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet
It's really great when people say how excited they are to get on and are willing to play all night. 3-4 games later everyone quits because they're tired of the game.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Treyarch fix your damn zombie leaderboards. If I play with 4 people and 2 leave, that game should still show up on my leaderboards. It infuriates me to no end that I can spend over an hour getting to round 29 and it still says my best is round 8.

(I realize this is somewhat trivial but whatever)

I don't even care about the leaderboard when my duo records won't ever save since i play in custom games

Fletch

Smash Master
Zombie leaderboards have been broken since BO. My roommate and I got to mid seventies after playing for 2 days straight after work, and it still shows my best round as like 25. Too bad Tranzit is awful, or I'd love to care about zombies again

Getting on PSN now if anyone wants to play.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
We played against the first prestige master in the world tonight. It was against him and 2 other members of the wicked elite clan, which is the highest ranked clan in the game.

We got completely stomped the first game and then somehow won the second one. I'd say it was a success.

After we won:

Top Bottom