• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wasn't on at all today. My sister, aunt, and uncle are all in town from St. Louis, so I probably won't be on as much the next few days or so. I'll still be on at night, but probably later than usual.

Two days left for me, anywho. Ready to hop back aboard the SWF CoD **** train.:applejack:

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
why do i get shot in the bum by everything? seriously, it seems like the game likes to spawn enemies either behind me or just beyond my peripheral vision. **** that ****

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I get shot in the *** constantly in this game.

That and I can never only run into 1 person. I kill 1 guy and then his entire team appears right behind him or something.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
There's no such thing as a one on one engagement in this game. The enemies are like girls; they all congregate in groups, and when you try to approach them they make you realize just how futile your attempt was.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
my brother, playing with a full party in ground war

"This group of people im playing with right now are better pubstompers than you and your friends"

me: "how is that?"

brother: "after the first VSAT everyone gets a swarm"

me: *facepalm*

brother: "they think they can beat you guys"

me: "yeah good luck to them getting any killstreaks on us" (lowest killstreak they use is vsat)

Later looks at their W/L. nothing higher than 1.5 lol

Also as of last night snack has hit an all time low in this game :troll:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
We're pretty damn good pub stompers when everyone's aim is on and we're all making good decisions. I think we're still adjusting to this game which makes it more difficult, not to mention bad spawns, lag, etc.

Just look at MW3. I still have a 300+ win streak alive right now that I got playing with you guys. Never dashboarded a single time to get there, we're just that good.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
my brother, playing with a full party in ground war

"This group of people im playing with right now are better pubstompers than you and your friends"

me: "how is that?"

brother: "after the first VSAT everyone gets a swarm"

me: *facepalm*

brother: "they think they can beat you guys"

me: "yeah good luck to them getting any killstreaks on us" (lowest killstreak they use is vsat)

Later looks at their W/L. nothing higher than 1.5 lol

Also as of last night snack has hit an all time low in this game :troll:
I despise you, HotarmS.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
There's no such thing as a one on one engagement in this game. The enemies are like girls; they all congregate in groups, and when you try to approach them they make you realize just how futile your attempt was.
LOL THIS

Also, guys, I've completed one of (what I expect to be, anyways) the hardest challenges in this game: Calling in a Counter UAV while the enemy has a VSAT up.

Multiple problems with this one:

1. Finding an enemy that actually uses a VSAT
  2. Having the enemy actually GET the VSAT
  3. Getting a high enough scorestreak against people so lame that they're actually getting VSATs.

Well, I was playing KC by myself and these two guys joined with VSAT as their clan tag. They left before the game started. Naturally, I followed the **** out of them just for my opportunity to do this damn thing.

I join in session on Cargo. Run to the building, kill two guys in there, get their tags, run out to the stairs and see a guy with a shotgun. I haven't finished reloading. Go for the knife, miss, obviously. He misses with his shotgun. I go for another knife, ANOTHER MISS CUZ YEAH BUTTER KNIVES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee. At this point, he tries to knife me, misses, and I finally land the third knife for the kill, the confirm, and my CUAV. Shortly after knifing him his buddy comes up and Remington's me in the back.

Naturally, I'm a god for surviving the cluster**** that was that last engagement.

Also, I want people to play with. =[

Fletch

Smash Master
They need to make the knife slightly better, or just remove the damn thing. I'm losing count of the times I've knifed someone only to die.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
They need to make the knife slightly better, or just remove the damn thing. I'm losing count of the times I've knifed someone only to die.
I'm all for removing the knife, but I like where it is now. There's nothing better than watching some chump overestimate the range of his melee, miss completely and get dropshotted.

Fletch

Smash Master
The issue with knife is definitely the hit detection; it is absurdly bad.

Someone tell me why the PDW and Skorpion aren't the best SMGs/guns in the game.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm all for removing the knife, but I like where it is now. There's nothing better than watching some chump overestimate the range of his melee, miss completely and get dropshotted.
I agree with this completely. If it could be removed completely, I'd have it that way. However, there have been multiple instances in this game where someone will run up behind me, miss a knife, and I'll hear it and kill them. Feels good man.

merry christmas, and may all your lobbies be nooby

:phone:
I'm excited.

Knife needs to suck less.

I wouldn't even care if it had like, zero range. As long as the detection on it WORKED.

Geeeeeeeez man
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bill.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
what about the detection for any of my guns
Fix that too!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bill.
I dunno, mannnnnn. If they're gonna keep it in anyways, at least have it work when I'm so close I could be slapping you with my penis.

I'd be okay with them removing it if they refuse to have reliable detection on it because that way I can stop with my knife reflex. :glare:

Top Bottom