• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lmao the guy that was in thunders (not our thunder) video that was caught using the wildcard glitch made a tutuorial on youtube how to do it to get more views

and he tried covering up his gamertag on his video, when its already on thunders video AND its the same as his youtube account

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Sorry for dipping, guys. But I no longer have my own room with the Xbox in it, so when my brother decides to have company over, I'm forced to leave. >_>

**** being home after leaving for college. I have nothing.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Announcement:

If we're partied up and someone decides to invite a friend that's not from SWF or something, that's totally fine.

What's not fine is when they join the game and leave the ****ing controller on the ground and cause our entire team to lose/get completely **** on.

If you turn on the xbox and put in the game disc, I assume you're looking to play the game. So, ****ing play the game. Don't jerk off halfway through the game and cause everyone to lose because of it. Thanks.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I've said it once. I've said it twice. I've said it a million times. There are certain places next to each hardpoint you MUST CLEAR before advancing into the hardpoint itself. If that's too hard to understand, let me make it easy. Check the spawn nearest the hardpoint. Is anyone there? If yes, kill them. If no, THEN go to the hardpoint.

The main issue here is that we all get killed, then spawn super far away from the hardpoint, making it hard to recapture in time. But for each hardpoint, there is a certain route you can take to clear out closer areas of the map so that our team's spawn advances each time we clear an area.

If the enemy is making a mess of you, understand that maybe they have the tactical advantage. Understand that their current positioning is better than your own (i.e. you're running through the middle of the map getting mowed down by kids clipping behind walls). How do you think they got that positioning? Well, they probably got a convenient spawn that's close to that bunker.

Putting two and two together: don't initially go for the hardpoint. It's suicide. Make a good, organized push to unlock sections of the map that will give you a spawn next to that hardpoint.

Maybe I should start a lecture series or something.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
^^^^

Mmmm. Truth. Although it's really disorienting, because I can already predict where I'm going to spawn. But I should get used to them quickly.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
does your house only have one room besides the master bedroom?
It only has one room where the XBox can be hooked up to i.e. my brother's room (my old room).

I've said it once. I've said it twice. I've said it a million times. There are certain places next to each hardpoint you MUST CLEAR before advancing into the hardpoint itself. If that's too hard to understand, let me make it easy. Check the spawn nearest the hardpoint. Is anyone there? If yes, kill them. If no, THEN go to the hardpoint.

The main issue here is that we all get killed, then spawn super far away from the hardpoint, making it hard to recapture in time. But for each hardpoint, there is a certain route you can take to clear out closer areas of the map so that our team's spawn advances each time we clear an area.

If the enemy is making a mess of you, understand that maybe they have the tactical advantage. Understand that their current positioning is better than your own (i.e. you're running through the middle of the map getting mowed down by kids clipping behind walls). How do you think they got that positioning? Well, they probably got a convenient spawn that's close to that bunker.

Putting two and two together: don't initially go for the hardpoint. It's suicide. Make a good, organized push to unlock sections of the map that will give you a spawn next to that hardpoint.

Maybe I should start a lecture series or something.
Also, use tac inserts. If you don't have them, get them.
Quoted for emphasis.

Tac Inserts will be my next Perma-Unlock so I can have them in case things get sticky.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
^^^^

Mmmm. Truth. Although it's really disorienting, because I can already predict where I'm going to spawn. But I should get used to them quickly.
Agreed. It can be pretty frustrating to use them at first, especially when you run into a party of degenerates who decides that they'll all just sit and ADS at it the whole game.

Good thing is, if you have a tac down and you know someone is watching it or you'll probably die once you spawn, you can just press Y in the killcam to cancel it. It's hilariously disappointing for the opposing team to be staring at a tac for a minute just to have it disappear.

It only has one room where the XBox can be hooked up to i.e. my brother's room (my old room).

Quoted for emphasis.

Tac Inserts will be my next Perma-Unlock so I can have them in case things get sticky.
Same here. Since we play mostly hardpoint, it's pretty crucial that we run tacs, or at least, when we need to. Honestly, when you have a whole team running tacs on hardpoint and you're putting them in the right places, it's almost like cheating.

The Cornerian Flight Academy taught us well.....

Oh, and I almost forgot. I don't really care much for competitive CoD, but I watched OpTic win the 10k season opener at UMG Chicago. **** was crazy. MSMC > all.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Wait......the attic is now his room?

****ingggggggggggggggg
Yeah. This is also kind of why I've been reluctant to have you over - I literally have NO ****ING SPACE TO MYSELF.

I'll text you a picture of what is currently mine. Basically, a bed in the corner of an office with my tiny *** Brawl TV set up on a nightstand. >_>

Agreed. It can be pretty frustrating to use them at first, especially when you run into a party of degenerates who decides that they'll all just sit and ADS at it the whole game.

Good thing is, if you have a tac down and you know someone is watching it or you'll probably die once you spawn, you can just press Y in the killcam to cancel it. It's hilariously disappointing for the opposing team to be staring at a tac for a minute just to have it disappear.

Same here. Since we play mostly hardpoint, it's pretty crucial that we run tacs, or at least, when we need to. Honestly, when you have a whole team running tacs on hardpoint, if you're placing them in the right places, it's almost like cheating.

The Cornerian Flight Academy taught us well.....
That it did.

I'll be adding Tacs onto my "Oh **** gotta be gay to win this match" class.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Oh, and I almost forgot. I don't really care much for competitive CoD, but I watched OpTic win the 10k season opener at UMG Chicago. **** was crazy. MSMC > all.
I've been liking the MSMC recently. Because it's actually killing people for me now :I

Yeah. This is also kind of why I've been reluctant to have you over - I literally have NO ****ING SPACE TO MYSELF.

I'll text you a picture of what is currently mine. Basically, a bed in the corner of an office with my tiny *** Brawl TV set up on a nightstand. >_>
You mean that small room next to the bathroom?

Fletch

Smash Master
I've been liking the MSMC recently. Because it's actually killing people for me now
PDW gets 20 more bullets per clip than the MSMC, they fire at exactly the same rate, and their distance bullets/time to kill is exactly the same (MSMC does 40 damage close range, PDW does 35, but both take 3 bullets to kill here). I think PDW has better/less rexoil, but that is subjective and both are easy to fire. Not much point in using the MSMC over the PDW.

I'll stand by my earlier statement that PDW and Skorpion are best SMGs in the game, depending on which one you're more comfortable with. I think PDW is the winner overall though.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Here's what I'm thinking of running when we go up against hardpoint tryhards

Pdw (1 point)

ghost/flak jacket (3points)
toughness (1point)
tac mask (1 point)

tactician + tac insert (2 points)
2x sensor grenade (2 points)

im pretty sure sensor nades also show up on teammate radars, but if not it'd still help in clearing out the hardpoint

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ditch one of the sensor grenades, throw on RPGs.

Now you have a Hardpoint clearing class.

@Fawx: Sent you a PM

@Tundra: Oh, the office was moved to the room where the beds were before (my brother's old bedroom). One of the beds was left in the corner there, where I currently reside. I'd send you a picture but apparently my phone plan has changed and I no longer can do picture messages OR the internet on my phone. =/

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
@Tundra: Oh, the office was moved to the room where the beds were before (my brother's old bedroom). One of the beds was left in the corner there, where I currently reside. I'd send you a picture but apparently my phone plan has changed and I no longer can do picture messages OR the internet on my phone. =/
In short, going away to college suks :I

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
So you guys know the itsdobbs kid that messaged Stefan last night

f1sts new video last night he talked about him and dobbs gained like 200 subs since we went disliking his videos last night

man that pisses me off so much, fawx we need to advertise you more

and after we disbanded last night I joined dobbs party and told him "lol u mad at getting ***** by fawx"

and he said "dude just cause he has a higher kd than me doesn't mean he's good"

and I'm like "dude all his kills are gunkills, look at his combat record he's never used a lethal streak besides lightning strike. I'd like to see you try getting a 2.8kd and 525 score per minute with just guns"

and he became mute after that lol

Thino

Smash Master
all these SMGs almost feel the same to me, at least on PS3

on PC I'm bothered by the MSMC and the PDW's rate of fire, but that's because my accuracy is bad on there anyway

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet
Announcement:

If we're partied up and someone decides to invite a friend that's not from SWF or something, that's totally fine.

What's not fine is when they join the game and leave the ****ing controller on the ground and cause our entire team to lose/get completely **** on.

If you turn on the xbox and put in the game disc, I assume you're looking to play the game. So, ****ing play the game. Don't jerk off halfway through the game and cause everyone to lose because of it. Thanks.
AGREED! Not only did we all, as a team just do dreadful, but the fact that we had one guy idle, who, mind you all, went 2 and 22 did not help our cause. And Faux is 100% correct when he says how bad we do when we go up against somewhat competent players, for some reason we all, including me, just lose it when we see a party of people who have just over a 1 K/D, and an equally bad W/L. Maybe one day we can actually pull ourselves together and destroy ALL THE CALL OF DUTY PLAYERS, not just the noobs who don't even know what there **** is for.

I HAVE SPOKEN

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
So you guys know the itsdobbs kid that messaged Stefan last night

f1sts new video last night he talked about him and dobbs gained like 200 subs since we went disliking his videos last night

man that pisses me off so much, fawx we need to advertise you more

and after we disbanded last night I joined dobbs party and told him "lol u mad at getting ***** by fawx"

and he said "dude just cause he has a higher kd than me doesn't mean he's good"

and I'm like "dude all his kills are gunkills, look at his combat record he's never used a lethal streak besides lightning strike. I'd like to see you try getting a 2.8kd and 525 score per minute with just guns"

and he became mute after that lol

Love you long time bby. <3

Seriously, though. Not trying to ego boost, but I avoid using the cheap **** because I don't need it to win. The only "cheap" things you could say I use are the PDW and MSMC....but I rush with SMGs all game so it's not like I'm going to be using assault rifles over them.

I don't use lethal killstreaks (excluding the lightning strike, which isn't that amazing) because it's too easy and it's not rewarding. I strictly use UAV, CUAV, and lightning strike, not only because they help my entire team win games, but because it's fun to just tear people apart with only my gun. I'm still trying to improve my gun skill as much as possible every time we play.

I mean, no lie they were pretty good though

THEIR AIM WAS INCREDIBLE
Rofl

THEY REALLY GAVE US THE BUSINESS

Their aim was WONDERFUL!
Rofl x2

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Also, support killstreaks tend to give more points in this game anyways. Lethals only net you like, 25 points a kill, while support is 10 points for everyone's kills.

Top Bottom