• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Camera comp babyyyyyy!

It's like an episode of Ghost Hunters: I JUST GOT SHOT, BUT NOBODY IS HERE! THAT COATRACK was RIGHT HERE!

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet

Fletch

Smash Master
Anyone else miss MW2 now? Still the best CoD (along with MW1). BO1 and MW3 had poor net code as well, but BO2 is really taking the cake. Major shame, because the pick-10 and everything else about this game is pretty solid.

Fletch

Smash Master
I mean, if I wanted to deal with either Tubes or everyone using an UMP, okay. Because that's all that's actually broken.
SoH Pro + SP + Barrett is the best setup in the game. MLC is also very good stacked with UMP. TAR and SCAR are also very playable.

Tubes are annoying, but they aren't the greatest.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Uh. What.

Snipers are OP relative to how their weapon class should work, but they're not broken, lol. Your class setup already requires way too much commitment to be broken.

UMP is broken because it works with everything. SMG, low recoil, large mag size, max mobility, good reload, high power that doesn't require SP, good iron sights. Broken. Slap on Marathon + CB + SitRep and you're immortal.

FAMAS, TAR, and SCAR are good, but the TAR suffers from high recoil and janky irons, and the SCAR suffers from a small mag size. FAMAS is also pretty damn broken though, as long as you can aim.

Tubes alone aren't broken. But OMA + Claymores and Tubes are. It's rather easy to find nice perches that you have great Tube utility from, block off any path to you using Claymores, and Tube away. Hell, if you OMA Tube with a SCAR/TAR, you can even get away with normal gun engagements because they have such high power anyways.

Tubes are annoying in the hands of your average pub player who doesn't know his hand from his ***. When a good player uses it, he typically seals off entire areas of the map because it's suicide to challenge the explosive. When you have a party of even just two or three people doing it, lol good luck.

Fletch

Smash Master
Yep, sorry didn't mention Famas, thought that it was understood as total **** along with its ******* stepchild M16. Still think in competent hands that SP SOH Barrett is the best setup in the game, it answers everything and kills the fastest.

Tubes + DC + OMA never bothered me nearly as much as some of the jank in the other games. SP SOH Barrett and Famas + SP beat it.

Fletch

Smash Master
For those not in the know, you can play custom games online now with bots and any rules and have it count towards your stats, experience, and unlocks. Meaning once again that stats are stupid. Nice to see a lot of glitch prestige masters reset though.

:phone:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
For those not in the know, you can play custom games online now with bots and any rules and have it count towards your stats, experience, and unlocks. Meaning once again that stats are stupid. Nice to see a lot of glitch prestige masters reset though.

I might just start doing this. Not because I'm bad <.<

Just that I can't play without our fearless, crippled leader at the moment.

EDIT: Hotarms, you and I; OPERATION, GET EVERYTHING DIAMOND

WATCH IT WEDGE, YOU'VE GOT ONE ON YOUR TAIL

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The doctor better make my cast smaller tomorrow so I can at least play bots.

So how does one setup a custom game that counts for online challenges and such?

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
The doctor better make my cast smaller tomorrow so I can at least play bots.

So how does one setup a custom game that counts for online challenges and such?
I'm wondering that myself. I just looked at the camos however, and they all say they must be unlocked via public matches. Either I'm doing something wrong, or you really do have to play with other people to get camos.

Fletch

Smash Master
Did anyone honestly think it wasn't going to be a glitch? They won't ban you for this, as random people are being thrown into these lobbies and it would create a huge mess. Still don't think it's a good idea to do it, just fyi because a lot of people are doing it.

S

smash brawl player 99021

hey hey hey
i'm getting this game soon

WHERE'S THE PARTY AT

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Did anyone honestly think it wasn't going to be a glitch? They won't ban you for this, as random people are being thrown into these lobbies and it would create a huge mess. Still don't think it's a good idea to do it, just fyi because a lot of people are doing it.

You have a video of how to do it? Couldn't really find anything on YT.

hey hey hey
i'm getting this game soon

WHERE'S THE PARTY AT
ilu <3

yo badger i finally started playing league

play/carry me

add HotArmS
Once my hand is healed I'll try league out.

Top Bottom