• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The ridiculous lag and hit detection plague this game. I find it hilarious how in every other CoD I win almost every face-to-face engagement and can only be killed by people sneaking up on me or something, whereas in this game I lose 50% of those same gunfights for absolutely no reason.

Also, I still get killed by recoil headshots an absurd amount. I got headshotted 7 times in a row in one of our games the other night. #gettingshotfirstreallytakesalotofskill

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I get headshotted like 30% of the time when i hit someone..

I'm starting to think toughness isn't a perk, but a handicap

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I get headshotted like 30% of the time when i hit someone..

I'm starting to think toughness isn't a perk, but a handicap
You're absolutely right on this one. It honestly just gives people free kills for getting shot first. Time after time I shoot people first and drop dead instantly because they have toughness and they get a lucky recoil headshot. It's infuriating.

Oh, and watch this video. We're not alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKHY1D6UfFo&feature=g-high-u

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
No Xanthan it was up from the start, the tag line for Nuketown was: "24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we never close."

It would be funny if I was making that up, but when you scrolled down to Nuketown that's literally what they told you.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Gonna be adding folks who asked me to add them. Just remembered i made a list on who to add. Soulchu is my gamertag

Thunder what is your gamertag?

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Stefan and I have problems. The only difference is that his raging is actually founded and somewhat logical. My raging involves me spewing three words over and over again.

Downy, Virgin, and ****** are my words of choice

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It looks like you tried to dropshot in some of those clips to me, but bull**** nonetheless.:applejack:

Grandeza

Smash Master
I played multi team with two of my friends yesterday and holy **** people in that game mode are trash. The spawns are pretty bad cause of the whole three team thing but oh my the people who played that game mode were the worst players I've ever seen. I was so sad when the other teams left after a few games because it was like playing combat training.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Two things:

I find it really funny that Tryarch has such a boner for competitive CoD, yet can't implement a decent netcode.

Second, there's apparently a TU today. We'll see if it makes this abomination worth playing.

Because right now, I'd rather swim two miles all butterfly then play this ****.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Two things:

I find it really funny that Tryarch has such a boner for competitive CoD, yet can't implement a decent netcode.

Second, there's apparently a TU today. We'll see if it makes this abomination worth playing.

Because right now, I'd rather swim two miles all butterfly then play this ****.
The hell is that?

I'll make some noise about the TU when I hear about it. I'm staying on top of things.

Weoooooow kid, you're so bad.

NotsureifDeltaisstillmixingupFawxandSnack.jpg

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
The scorestreaks need to be lowered my god it shouldn't take this much kills to get a UAV in Domination with Hardline on.

Top Bottom