• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I have amazing chemistry with women the new title fits us DK's perfectly.

I was so close of going to DC ahh! and for PolarBears questions yes im going to VC

I'm alright using DK final smash i rather do Ike's because its so awesome
W/e Peach's Final Smash..

Just.. Gah. Awesome.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Peach's final smash is so blah LOL!

My fav final smash might be Luigi's its so ****
They should have made Donkey Kong's a little more awesome. It's not cool enough to suit him. :|

I just like free charged Fsmashes with Peach's Final.

Mario's is cheater status.

BTW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLyc-c9QCc Skip to 6:05 :3

The guy who plays Donkey Kong actually sings... Really.. Really well. Like wow.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey guys, just like to say that I'm the biggest troll of MK threads since I impersonate you know who in every thread I visit

crifer

Smash Lord
I'm gonna have faith in the title of this thread because I'm asking a girl out today or tomorrow :)
Tomorrow I´m going to say "tonight we´ll kiss us" and let her wait... and built up the chemistry...
and if she doesn´t like it... I´ll kiss a other girl.

Seems like a good plan to me.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Dk's final smash is fairly easy for me, i played sax for 7 years so i could get the rhythm down no sweat.

Also Daisho, good luck man! Go get her! And bring her home DK style (over the shoulder lol).

daisho

Smash Lord
I'm soooo hoping Will wins MLG! (or more realistically just gets really far) He beat Inui game three on RC coming back from over half a stock... I wish I was there :(

He's got anti next so that's gonna be tough but I got faith in Will!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm soooo hoping Will wins MLG! (or more realistically just gets really far) He beat Inui game three on RC coming back from over half a stock... I wish I was there :(

He's got anti next so that's gonna be tough but I got faith in Will!
I'm always rooting for him. I know he'll make it.

What disappoints me is the major lack of Peach at MLG. She's viable for tourney play. You just need to work your *** off with her.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that tie is pretty hot

i want one with the dreamland star on it, same color scheme :)

PolarBear

Smash Journeyman
More people need to dress up as their characters at big tournaments. I say at least one person for every character should represent. If I was ever a top player I would go to a big tournament without a shirt.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i seriously would if i could ever find anything similar to what DDD wears -_- All i got honestly is a dreamland star key chain and DDD keychain. N anything close to DDDs robes would have to be a hoodie with white trim on the outside and soft ball on top

i like my tie idea better as i can wear it to meetings and interviews :3

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I'm sorry I couldn't do better for all you guys... I tried my hardest!! If it means anything, I played the set of my life vs Anti! I'm pretty sure it was the best I have ever played in my life, but he brought it back game 3 when I had the lead. I'm not upset for losing to Coney either because he is amazing and we always have really close, fun sets =P

Unfortunately, when I tried to reverse charge cancel to b-air away waddle dees, I couldn't do it without air dodging since I was not using my own controller. I tried to adjust to the different feel of the R button but it didn't seem to work too well =/ I had to borrow one since someone stole my white one -_- No johns though, I still took it to game 3 and Coney just outplayed me. I'll get him next time =)

It was awesome seeing D0N and Micaelis again, and I even met another DK player, though he is actually an MK main- Meroknight. He definitely impressed me a bit. Me and D0N got some epic DK ditto friendlies in and got to practice platform canceling shenanigans on Smashville lolol I encourage all of you to do the same =P

MLG DC was an amazing experience and I encourage ALL OF YOU to get to MLG Dallas someway, somehow. You know why? Because Brawl will probably be dropped from the circuit next season if Dallas doesn't hit the 256 person cap in attendance, and if that happens we'll all be really upset. So I want to see all of you there at MLG Dallas!!!! You better believe I am going ^_^

daisho

Smash Lord
Really wish I coulda gone to cheer you on... sucks that you had to play Coney but still 33rd is nothing to laugh about... good job Will.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
I would love to travel across the pond to rep DK at Dallas. I would do that If I only was a few years older and had slightly more money >_>

Cable

Smash Lord
I would go to Dallas but im broke but good stuff to the DK brothers at MLG DC you guys tried your best.

Will are you going to VC this saturday if so i shall see you there

PolarBear

Smash Journeyman
Great stuff Will. It's just great to see people playing DK at MLG. Even if you got double eliminated I still would think it's an awesome thing to do. You didn't though and had to play some really good people. Anti is a great player who beats ADHD so nothing to feel bad about, next time you play him you'll probably win or at least get closer.

daisho

Smash Lord
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to VC... I really need to get back into the community and start attending **** and meeting people in MD/VA!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm sorry I couldn't do better for all you guys... I tried my hardest!! If it means anything, I played the set of my life vs Anti! I'm pretty sure it was the best I have ever played in my life, but he brought it back game 3 when I had the lead. I'm not upset for losing to Coney either because he is amazing and we always have really close, fun sets =P

Unfortunately, when I tried to reverse charge cancel to b-air away waddle dees, I couldn't do it without air dodging since I was not using my own controller. I tried to adjust to the different feel of the R button but it didn't seem to work too well =/ I had to borrow one since someone stole my white one -_- No johns though, I still took it to game 3 and Coney just outplayed me. I'll get him next time =)

It was awesome seeing D0N and Micaelis again, and I even met another DK player, though he is actually an MK main- Meroknight. He definitely impressed me a bit. Me and D0N got some epic DK ditto friendlies in and got to practice platform canceling shenanigans on Smashville lolol I encourage all of you to do the same =P

MLG DC was an amazing experience and I encourage ALL OF YOU to get to MLG Dallas someway, somehow. You know why? Because Brawl will probably be dropped from the circuit next season if Dallas doesn't hit the 256 person cap in attendance, and if that happens we'll all be really upset. So I want to see all of you there at MLG Dallas!!!! You better believe I am going ^_^
I'm really hoping I get to meet you.

If anything I have a big chance of attending. I really hope you like my Peach. I don't think my Donkey Kong is at the same level as my Peach anymore, but that's something you can work on.

D0N

Smash Ace
I lost to Coney and Bizkit back to back after one win against Spite. All games I lost were last stock except game 1 against Coney but I won 0 games.

Rough brackets are rough... I just wasn't ready

Top Bottom