• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

Snizz

Smash Rookie
I dnt hate Peach like before im confident in that MU :)

She stills annoying tho lol
Peach is horrendously annoying. Luckily for me I got Kyon to practice with. He's pretty much Florida's best Peach.

daisho

Smash Lord
Never been to MLG so I got no clue but on second thought I may enter... should probably decide soon... But yea we should definitely get some friendlies in

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Can spectators play at all? lol if so we should play some friendlies
Never been to MLG so I got no clue but on second thought I may enter... should probably decide soon... But yea we should definitely get some friendlies in
Spectator's passes are less expensive and they run out fairly quickly, so you guys should get on that if you don't plan on entering! And there is time between rounds for everyone to play friendlies =)

As long as you get into the venue and to the Brawl station, there is no reason you can't play friendlies. You just have to get up when the refs say it's time for the next round.

Btw, I'll be at MLG DC ^_^

daisho

Smash Lord
Spectator's passes are less expensive and they run out fairly quickly, so you guys should get on that if you don't plan on entering! And there is time between rounds for everyone to play friendlies =)

As long as you get into the venue and to the Brawl station, there is no reason you can't play friendlies. You just have to get up when the refs say it's time for the next round.

Btw, I'll be at MLG DC ^_^
Awesome, you by any chance know if they are selling spectator passes now or when they will start?

Ic3berg

Smash Cadet
I'm entering for sure, I'm not gonna fly from washington to just watch LOL

But yeah it'd be awesome to play all you guys =) I've never really gotten to play other dk's before since all of them quit on the wc

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm entering for sure, I'm not gonna fly from washington to just watch LOL

But yeah it'd be awesome to play all you guys =) I've never really gotten to play other dk's before since all of them quit on the wc
Don't sweat it, lol. I think I'm the only DK main in South Texas.

Ic3berg

Smash Cadet
dayum haha but texas has a bunch of legit players so that's pretty cool. I wanted to go to mlg dallas but I just got laid off so it'll have to wait till whobo probably =P

daisho

Smash Lord
OMG so pumped for DK convention :) I guess I should enter... gotta get in before registration ends if it didnt already lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yessss D0N is going!! ^_^ We have to get in more of those DK ditto friendlies in again and see what new tricks we have to teach each other =)
haha yea. Hopefully I'll have something to show and I wont run into one of your "training buddies" again :embarrass. First Kirin, then Vinnie...

OMG so pumped for DK convention :) I guess I should enter... gotta get in before registration ends if it didnt already lol.
2 days left I believe.

I'm so sad its another MLG i cnt go :( srry guys

Wish all the DK's who are entering best of luck **** with DK
:(

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Sup guys. I've been pretty busy and stuff, but hopefully I'll go to tourneys/be active again. How is everyone?

Top Bottom