• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

Silfa

Smash Ace
33rd is still really impressive when you see all the other big names listed alongside you Will. Good stuff! That tie is sick btw.

dw D0N, if you go to the next one I know you will win.

Albert.

Smash Master
A CPU DK just ran up behind me, jumped, I whiffed something, and he b-revered a paunch

fvck my life

EDIT: oh, I had paused, And then the CPU taunted

rofl

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
CPU DK just stands there as I walk towards him as D3. silly DK

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Judo, a KY sheik, has a replay of his CPU DK hitting him with f-air while he was grounded into another f-air. CPU DK is so stupid it works.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Happy Birthday ook!! It's probably awesome knowing that nobody will ever be buying you new shoes/sneakers as a present, so you have that many more choices! I'm jealous lol. Have fun man =)

D0N

Smash Ace
Ok scabe, im gonna pm you some replays soon. These are tourney vids from today where I experiment with alot of different things. I'm in the process of changing my gameplay around somewhat. Ill give you the match details in the pm

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
there are like 30 people I've seen today with no shoes on. it reminded me of ook

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Time for a new title? I think it's safe to say that Ook's birthday is over.

Here's a picture I found of D0N and me.

Top Bottom