• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM- Battle Arena Melbourne Tournament! May 17th-19th Preregister now!

S.D

Smash Master
We'll need people to bring setups/tvs, but that's a given.

Will be scheduled with brawl; that shouldn't be an issue. We'll confirm schedule soon, but we're looking at running both games over both days.

Consultations should not be necessary, at least at this point.

We do need someone willing to TO, though.
Between myself, Phil and Dekar we should be able to manage it. So long as someone has access to TO.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
>Type CQ hotel into Google
>View results
I tried that before asking and yes I should have clarified as such but i'm a dummie and the results didn't help me that much.

But my dad thinks $129 is silly so I may have to stay at one of the nearby Youth Hostels anyway.

Thanks S.D. :)

L0ki

Smash Cadet
Are SLHQ's TVs being taken to BAM for Smash?
The TVs will be available if you guys can organise some volunteers to pick them up and bring them to and from the venue, but I don't want the same situation as last year where 2-3 people who don't even play Smash had to do several runs just to ferry all the TVs, as well as ever other piece of gear in the venue. So if a few Smashers with cars could put their hand up then that would be fantastic.

L0ki

Smash Cadet
Oh I quickly skimmed through the thread and it looks like you guys aren't likely to have a stream? I just wanted to let you know there is bandwidth available now if you want to do it so we're very happy for you guys to do it if you have someone who's willing to set up and run it. We'll be able to get you onto the venue internet as we're already paying for it for the stream of the other games.

Anyway, we'll be starting to drop off equipment early afternoon on the Friday, so that's when people will need to be available to drop off TVs, and we'll need to take them out of the venue most likely on Sunday night, or worst case Monday morning if they let us lock them in overnight.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Luco you are too excited for this. XD

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Oh I quickly skimmed through the thread and it looks like you guys aren't likely to have a stream? I just wanted to let you know there is bandwidth available now if you want to do it so we're very happy for you guys to do it if you have someone who's willing to set up and run it. We'll be able to get you onto the venue internet as we're already paying for it for the stream of the other games.
I'll be bringing my pc as well, and I have multiple stream setups if needed.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Considering going to this. :)
Without meaning to sound intrusive or rude or anything, but is anyone offering housing for this event by any chance? Even with the hotel discounts, they're still so expensive :c
Also, how many entrants are estimated for Smash? (Aprox)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
that's tight.

we'd be expecting somewhere in the vicinity of 25. which is still low, i suppose.
Yeah BAM is being held at a somewhat awkward time this year, unfortunately. I came really close to waiting for the October event so I could see Ryuka but I can always do that next year. ^_^

I'll sign up really soon, don't worry. =)

Top Bottom