• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
I won't come if amsah isn't going , Teams is the best event for this tournament

Dax

Smash Journeyman

WIDL

We Are Born
Aaaaah. I wanna see Amsah play. Get well, bro. :o

random-ness... oh chucks. Well, it will be epic. Hopefully you won't screw me over. I'm betting you've attended a lot more tournaments than me. :p

Armada

Smash Lord
Really sucks if Amsah can´t attend =/.
I was lookeing forward to play/see him again.

Hopefully you recover fast and can make it in the end =).
But even if he can´t go in the end I hope that dosen´t mean more players are not going becuase of that.

Adam you have to come =)

random-ness

Smash Cadet
Wiidl: I've been to a few so to speak, haha.
It's gonna be a lot of fun and we've got a great pool.
I hope you make it out like the boss you seem to be! :D
I'll be cheerin' for ya!

WIDL

We Are Born
Sure I'm a bawz! Well, I'm kinda inexperienced on some levels, but I won't call myself a bad player. I wanna give a good fight. :p I dunno if the new pools would change my pool though. I thought Jadde wasn't attending?

stelzig

Smash Lord
Jadde and Pepito both bought bustickets (unless i didn't translate pepito's post properly) so they should be going.

/lurking the swedish forum.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Well If Amsah will not be able to come at the end (:() and he booked with Ryanair or some other cheap company that doesn't refund his ticket you can try to convince some other dutch who could come for free (since the ticket would be wasted anyway) by calling the call center and changing the name and team with you.
http://www.ryanair.com/en/questions/how-much-will-a-name-change-cost-and-how-can-i-do-this

I really hope he comes though :\
We're already checked in so I don't know if we can do that. But I'm hoping for the best. I don't really get why Adam cancels though but that's his own decision.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Too bad for Amsah, I hope he gets better. He must recover !
On the other side, I'm happy that Ice, Pamaro, Drrrrrrr(...)rrrrwish and this other German guy I don't know are coming.

And going back on people who are not coming, there's my teammate Cyr. He's been kinda stupid and therefore cannot come, so I'm left without a teammate for doubles. Is there someone who'd want to play with me ?

leffen

Smash Champion
Damn this tournament is gonna be amazing ;o

I'm going to use a loooot of fkn yoshi this tournament, watch out :>

Oh and does anyone wanna moneymatch? Any player, any pricerange, yoshi fox falco. Bring it.

Oh and I hope Amsah gets better D:!

mayhem

Smash Cadet
@leffen: Had fun time playing against you at Tampora hope to play some friendlies this time too :)

my fox vs your falco for like 20sek?

OverLord

Smash Ace
Damn this tournament is gonna be amazing ;o

I'm going to use a loooot of fkn yoshi this tournament, watch out :>

Oh and does anyone wanna moneymatch? Any player, any pricerange, yoshi fox falco. Bring it.

Oh and I hope Amsah gets better D:!
AvengerAngel and I accept the MMs against your Yoshi.

20 Sek Bo5.

Some friendlies too.

saska

Smash Cadet
Atleast saska from Finland is without a teammate. He is decent, but wouldnt be expecting anything crazy good from him :p
Yeah thats me and I need teammate. I play blood falcon and like to cp to yoshi's. Also I'm not very good at teams. Fortunately I'm very good at moonwalking to left so that compensates.

Anyone?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
go luck to everyone. Hope to see some of you at apex and GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE FOR SEEDING AND STIPEND!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Well If Amsah will not be able to come at the end (:() and he booked with Ryanair or some other cheap company that doesn't refund his ticket you can try to convince some other dutch who could come for free (since the ticket would be wasted anyway) by calling the call center and changing the name and team with you.
http://www.ryanair.com/en/questions/how-much-will-a-name-change-cost-and-how-can-i-do-this

I really hope he comes though :\
Maybe you missed the part where a name change costs about the same as 5 new tickets? =)

stelzig

Smash Lord
"Tøs" is the same in Norwegian as it is in Danish, right? P:

Mindgames
I had to look it up, and it seemingly isn't quite the same, lol.
In danish it pretty much just means girl. Appearently it means **** or ***** in norwegian, hahahahaha.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I had to look it up, and it seemingly isn't quite the same, lol.
In danish it pretty much just means girl. Appearently it means **** or ***** in norwegian, hahahahaha.

LOL!

Tös is the same in swedish and danish. Never knew it meant that in norwegian.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Tøs is another word for s1ut or bit*h in Norwegian. I guess s1ut would be the best translation =)
So yeah, it's more like an insult to call a woman "tøs".

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Tomorrow evening, we'll be 5 French players + Rocky staying at the hotel Slottsskogens lovated in Vegagatan 21. It's fairly cheap, for Gothenburg that is (about 25€/night). I don't know if they have some free rooms left, but if some other players are staying there too or in the neighbourghood, make sure to contact us.
They only have flat screen TVs, though, so playing smash there kinda sucks because of lag.

If you want to contact me, my phone number is +33 6 82 12 30 84. I advise you to use texts instead of calling, it's easier to understand each other this way (lol aweful french accent). You can call if you prefere, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom