• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remen

Smash Apprentice
This thread is so dead wtf :|
Faab just won his first tournament ever, get hyped for him coming to this!!

Aniolas

Smash Ace
@ Remen:

I saw a facebook update about that. Good **** Faab.

I know that you, Remen, and Adam doesn't travel in europe anymore. But will you make an exception for BEAST II? Would be awesome to see you guys again.

stelzig

Smash Lord
How far is the trainstation from the habour in Varberg? Is it easy to find? I'm considering taking the ferry to Varberg and take the train from there.

Edit: Looked on google maps now, looks like they're right next to eachother? :)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I've probably spent 100 hours in Ryanair flights, it's possible to get used to them. But yeah they are horrible if you don't set your expectations extremely low. And then again, 5-10€ flights are no joke =).

Jonas

Smash Champion
It also doesn't help that the seats are made for people who are like 1.70 :ohwell:
And yeah, maybe you can see why I'm having a problem with that lol

Remen

Smash Apprentice
I know that you, Remen, and Adam doesn't travel in europe anymore. But will you make an exception for BEAST II? Would be awesome to see you guys again.
I don't know about Adam, I guess he'll come if his schoolwork allows it. But I'm pretty much retired, the metagame has become too gay for me to care about the game anymore.
The Dutch tournament in July will be the last one I'll go to besides ones that are really close to me (like Zest). Sorry :(

Luma

Smash Lord
reading doenst seem to be one of your strong points

also lol @ remen beeing too slow, he'd whoop your *** even before you knew what hit you

Vegard

Smash Lord
reading doenst seem to be one of your strong points

also lol @ remen beeing too slow, he'd whoop your *** even before you knew what hit you
Way to be furious about me making a minor comment about Remen. I was just wondering what he actually meant by saying that, good job bringing me into that. Not to mention that I never said Remen was slow (Remen are one of the Fox players out there I admire the most).

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
But I'm pretty much retired, the metagame has become too gay for me to care about the game anymore.
The Dutch tournament in July will be the last one I'll go to besides ones that are really close to me (like Zest). Sorry :(
whuuuuuut ????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i think i'll come this time , just checked ryanair , it's around 20 euros hahahaha :awesome:

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Pasi, please share your method of flight when you find out how you'll do, I have friends in Austria and I want to visit them more often than once every year, but all flight paths I've found so far are damn expensive :(

Armada

Smash Lord
All the people that wanna come but is not 100% sure if they can attend should book tickets if they have really cheap options (like Baxon :p).

If you can´t attend in the end you wasted 20 euro
But if you can attend you saved even more than that

This tournament will be so good

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
But I'm pretty much retired, the metagame has become too gay for me to care about the game anymore.
This is kinda like what I've been saying since 2008.. and I'm still here. I don't think you'll be able to 100% quit smash, trust me ;)

Since with reports of Faab's first victory this seems to have become the "breaking news" thread I'm happy to announce that for the first time since 2006 I've been defeated in Italy. Gratz to Omega for beating me twice and having me earn 3rd place >:3

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Since with reports of Faab's first victory this seems to have become the "breaking news" thread I'm happy to announce that for the first time since 2006 I've been defeated in Italy. Gratz to Omega for beating me twice and having me earn 3rd place >:3
Omega vs Faab, oshi.

BeLia

Smash Rookie
Put me on the list, i'm really interested, i'm pretty sure i'll come but it's not 100% granted, so I'll confirm later.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
@ Remen:

I saw a facebook update about that. Good **** Faab.

i approve of this. would remen, adam and faab really miss out on the amazing once in a lifetime chance to meet the mighty MikeHaggarthakjb?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Wait... there are Brawl players in Sweden?
with top of the line players like xzx, ccst and jerk attending the outcome will be very exciting. will these european brawl masters be able to steal the title from m2k?
interested, confirmation later

-Freestylin'
please come bro! =D

confirm me please, I'll be there for sure (got time, got money... np :))
this time ill be housing you for sure man=)

Armada

Smash Lord
Calle: You had your chance when my Game cube didn´t worked in like 4-5 weeks :p

Now I can play all the time again =)

Hack

Smash Journeyman
You guys are gonna get RAP ED. I just finished my hyperbolic time chamber.
Get at me with 300 years of smash practice ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom