• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Soooo, I just played some smash and convinced myself that the outcome of this tourney is quite obvious.

It'll be like taking candy from a baby. ;D

leffen

Smash Champion
idk, calle w's playstyle fits way better for dittoin' pp imho but i think im a tiny bit better at the ditto overall.

im winning this just like im takin g2 btw

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Just realized that I've been a member on this forum for six years and only got 146 posts. 24 posts/year ftw.

Anywho, I hope you make it, PP. =D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yo word? I'd love to have some other USA rep over here so I'll be sure to let you know how things go man. =)

Edit: rofl you guys are literally at every tourney I go to anyway why am I surprised? <3

stelzig

Smash Lord
Wow, looks like there might end up being enough americans for them to have a crew too... Speaking of which... I assume we'll have crews at this? So many countries with a decent amount of players coming :)

Zoler

Smash Ace
Tope and Cyrain too?? HYYPE

You better make it PP! This will be so great lol

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
100 sek = over 20 bux.

Them Euros know how to toss some dough around. (More than me and I worked at a pizza shack for 3 years)

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah ofc we'll have to have some crews @ this.

I also like the fact that the chances of Dr Peepee and Calle W coming are about the same. Even if CW lives 20 km away. That's how bad CW is at attending tournaments :)

:phone:

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I remember back when 100 SEK was about 8 dollars. That wasnt long ago..
Would love to have you over btw, Peepee, both because you seem awesome and also due to the fact that you most likely will get a bunch of people with you from the US :) You should all try to buy tickets as soon as possible for good prices!

Edit: wth is up with the phones?!

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Omg yassss <33

PP please play me and teach me how to play Falco vs. Fox/Falco, so I stop getting ***** by Aldwyn :X

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
I also like the fact that the chances of Dr Peepee and Calle W coming are about the same. Even if CW lives 20 km away. That's how bad CW is at attending tournaments :):phone:
Heeeeey... ;_;

Don't worry, I'll be there. I mean, I've already won, so I have to pick up my prize money anywayz. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
MM vs a Kirby? Uhhhhh that's kinda weird lol, despite knowing how good yours has been said to be.

I guess I'll do it?

@Ice: Thanks for clarifying. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom