• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Ice: Definitely, looking forward to it.

I will not accept too many high-stake (50 SEK or more) MMs though. I may be confident, but I'm not stupid. One shouldn't casually accept a deal he can't afford to lose.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
As long as there are no texture hacks. They may look cool the first time, but they are just distracting and annoying.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Oh yeah i remember that when i was still a litle noob.
You beat him with luck and then u gave up cause u knew u would lose in winner finals and loser finals..
Its like u knew u were lucky and couldnt do it again :D so why play right? :)

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Yo Zgetto i wanna mm if we dont meet in bracket or pools =D!

Amsah stay away from me Lolol, na jk i wanna play u again =D, ive improved since the last time, will be nice to see ya again, ur hella funny.

Paju

Smash Journeyman
I wanna moneymatch atleast with Armada, Calle W, Hack, Zgetto, Amsah, Ice and Fuzzyness, if you guys bother to moneymatch with such a bad player. I'm ready to take 1-2euro(10-20sek?) bo1 / bo3 moneymatch set with you. If i'd go for more money I would end up poor very quikly :p

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Nana is the "hidden" BEAST of this game! Don't get grabbed, and while you are at it, watch your back from Nanas jabs!

Hack

Smash Journeyman
This is gonna be an amazing start of my 2011! So great to meet all the foreign smashers again (for the first time in like... 3 1/2 years?). Stacked!
Paju: Sure =)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Please remind me, who is the current champ in the history of Helios vs Nihonjin..?
Lets see, you beat me in winners when I had a fever and barely slept or ate, then forfeited to Aldwyn and me the next day when I was feeling a lot better and watched me win the whole tournament.

But hey, if you think running away from a fight is something to be proud of, then have at it man..:redface:

I think he meant what happened to Amsah at RoofSm, when Svampen's Nana fsmashed (killed) him while he was charging his needles.
It happened long before Youtube existed, but it's somewhere on my video page.
****ing Nana, I remember that..:facepalm:

Falcinho

Smash Ace
I think he meant what happened to Amsah at RoofSm, when Svampen's Nana fsmashed (killed) him while he was charging his needles.
It happened long before Youtube existed, but it's somewhere on my video page.
I dont care, I just wanted to share that hilarious combo =)

Armada

Smash Lord
I wanna play MMs against all Falcon players (BO5 or 7 with tournament rules).

Jeapie, Pamaro, Fuzzy or someone else?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Fuzz it's usually stage textures people have problems with, not character textures.

and MM Armada and get it recorded :) I wanna see the rematch!

Good luck to all the UK guys <3 xx

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Checked out some of the vids from Zgetto's b-day smash. Good stuff guys! Adam's Falco surprised me, didn't know he had gotten that good =)

Armada

Smash Lord
50 sek?

So my whole MM Falcon list is Fuzzy step it up European Falcons.

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
Who's going on Thursday (night) or friday (morning) from stockholm to gotheborg?

would be easier not to travel alone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom