• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
^^ lol

where's my pillow fight. I think we're all forgetting I called faab fat cos I thought he was mean. No? Ok then.

Armada

Smash Lord
Zgetto: "Last 4 matches we played.. i ***** you 1 match"

HAHA that joke totally did my day =).

And after that match i 4 stock you so i have the feeling you don´t wanna play more.
I have to take it easy so you guys still attend tournaments so i can make more money =).

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm from Mississippi and I have to say this thread is terrificly hyped. It's refreshing to see people talking **** and stuff. We're having a little biweekly at my university the same weekend as this tournament, hopefully that will go well, but I'm hyped for this!

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
yea i kno.. u really do suck his **** and have posters of him..
U MAD?

dont take it on me just cuz im tellin the truth bro, armada is 1st place in europe, i don think anybody is arguing that tho... attend beast and play this so called Sweden vs Netherlands Crews u r talkin about, at the end u will see what i mean, dont be hatin'

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Them swedes be trollin.. 2 things are facts..1: armada is best in europe blabla...
and 2: holland is the best country ;)

european ranking are something like..
1.armada
2/10 or some. Top 5 dutchies/ice/over/dahean
then after 10 is about where the other best swedes comes in xD
Step it up sweden!! Just because you have armada doesnt mean sweden is good.. no it means armada is good. Your country is decent at best :D

EK

Smash Journeyman
ZgettWHO?!: Can this guy even play i dont even know who he is

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
u have no idea how good hack is playin atm, how good IVP as well for instance.

no matter, as i said, go to BEAST, have a good time, trash talk later.
and NL is the best country eva, i agree i was there and i can confirm that, still thats sumthin else

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Feeestylin said:
Let them talk, it hypes the tournament alot and gives them an even greater fall in the end :)

NL Will get crushed, and it Will be recorded and streamed. Worldwide humiliation ;)

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Step it up sweden!! Just because you have armada doesnt mean sweden is good.. no it means armada is good. Your country is decent at best :D
Well, let's see how you'll feel about getting curbstomped by a "decent at best"-player then =D
Can't wait!

Falcinho

Smash Ace
u have no idea how good hack is playin atm, how good IVP as well for instance.

and NL is the best country eva, i agree i was there and i can confirm that, still thats sumthin else
Haha but for you its ok to trash talk?

Dutch five =/= Canada in crews ;P

Luma

Smash Lord
ok who let the old guys out? could someone guide them to their rooms, they seem to be lost =P

e: **** i really missed this kind of trashtalk <3

Zgetto

Smash Ace
:D Trashtalk is pretty sweet yea :D Ofcourse it has to be done pre-tournament -_-
Who cares about trashtalk after.. ill be sitting at home with my money while you sweeds can practise in your room again cause thats all the practise u guys have :D

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I remember after SNY, faab askes me and Armada if we would come to a dutch tournament 2 weeks later.
Before we could answer, Zgetto shouted: "Con't come, I need to win some money".

How's the confident when you're not behind your computer screen? ;)

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Oh yeah thats the reason why armada is the only good sweden player ...
While the rest can only practise with cpu in their room.. armada actuelly has a real life cpu to train with thats slightly better then a level 9 :p

And ***** i was joking :p but its no secret armada mostly takes first place and therefor takes my money xD

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Lol stop with the trash talk xD, if there some we should trash talk, its the americans :awesome: not eu wtf
Within Sweden, EC and WC trashtalk each other.
Within EU, countries trashtalk each other.
Worldwide, NA and EU trashtalk each other.

Oh, and Sweden is one of the densest populated smash countries. I mean... if you don't count the northest 3/4 of our country where only one known smasher lives, we are only 3x the Netherlands with still a decently sized smash community. And this is mainly divided into the two biggest cities, putting Stockholm and Gothenburg among the biggest smash cities in Europe.
So saying that we only have CPUs to train with is not trashtalking, it's just stupid.

Note that by "smash" I mean only Melee.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
too bad for you then, you will have to wait a friggn long time =P
Nah it's ok. A month + a few days ain't that long.

Also: who made up in their minds that we sit around playing cpu's? I've played loads of good players in my days and have lots of tourney-experience. My lack of experience abroad doesn't mean ****, especially since the tournament is held in Sweden lol.
Armada didn't have ANY experience vs the US playstyle at Genesis, yet he ***** almost everyone. I know I'm not Armada, but the basic concept is the same: you've played me just as little as I've played you.
So go ahead - assume that you know my playstyle just because you've faced a Peach/Marth/whatever I choose to play-player 50 times in tournaments before, whilst I've just been rotting away in a dungeon jerkin' off against some lvl 9. You'll just be another dead end in the bracket before you know what hit you.
And yes, I am this confident. No, it does not depend on the 1,2 L of coffee I drank today... not completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom