• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armada

Smash Lord
Zgetto: Yeah cause if you are one of the top players this tournament will be really easy =).
And my Kirby is awesome you have seen it so don´t try to be funny or something cause my Kirby don´t like people from Holland.

NeutralDamage: Yeah my Kirby is too good =).

Zgetto

Smash Ace
What i wasnt even kidding.. such a mean litle guy u are.. =[
Anyway i knoo how good it is! on brinstar.. Can u play on any normal stages too with it? or just broken banned stages?

Armada

Smash Lord
Brinstar is not broken. So much skills on that stage but ofc can my kirby play on every stage.
A question like that don´t deserve a answer but i guess i´m kind :p

Paju: Yeah sure =).

smakis

Smash Ace
hum, do you have enough time to get to the venue if your flight lands at 10 am? =/

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Smasher89: The people showing up on thursday can sign up right away, so you can sleep a little longer on friday. What I meant in my last post was that registration will end 12, so the tournament itself will start 13, but hopefully a little bit earlier.

Smakis: No problem, shouldn't take you more than 1 hour to get to the venue from the airport.

But, if someone will run late, and can't arrive before 13-13:30, it's ok. Just tell me in advance and we sort it out. But please, really try to be in time. The more people showing up late the greater is the risk to **** up the whole tournament.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
1 month to go ladies and only 19 spots left! Get hyped :)

I am now going to announce a pre-tournament competition!

The B.E.A.S.T Combo Video Contest!

Yes, we want You to create a nice combo video including Swedish players at their best. It has to be ready before Monday January 3 and it can not be any longer then 3 minutes. Our jury will look over all the movies sent into us and pick a winner, who will win these prices:

- The video will be shown in the opening speach of B.E.A.S.T!
- Eternal Glory for being the first winner of The B.E.A.S.T Combo Video Contest!
- A small but glorious cup!
- Free entrance to both tournaments!

Please send your video or a link to a webpage with it to this adress: AlexanderGabrielsson@hotmail.com

I wish good luck to all participants and I hope to see many contributions :)

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
As pointed out on the Swedish boards, either you mean January 3, which is a Monday, or January 6, which is a Thursday. Clarification is needed.

/Isa

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Basicly, someone make a hype video.. just name several swedish names but no videos and people will still hype over it like "OMG MY NAME IS ON THIS :D" lol
Take SS combo video and just put in transparent text of every person attending.. it'll be a success.

Armada

Smash Lord
30-1 in matches the last 31 matches we have played.

Guess i don´t need to say more.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
30-1 in matches the last 31 matches we have played.

Guess i don´t need to say more.
Nah man its 1-2 in our last 3 matches ;) I started a new streak aswell since the last game i won :D
Idk why you counting those games where i was noob man. Nice try though ;)

Armada

Smash Lord
Ok for me it´s fine if we start counting from now.

Cause now i can have my 100 % winning streak back.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
zgetto is gonna **** u guys now u guys dunno **** HAHA

leffen

Smash Champion
all fox players - 5€ moneymatch vs my yoshi :D! ( accepting basically any mm though ).

You gonna get sooo *****, esp you zgetto :>

Paju

Smash Journeyman
all fox players - 5€ moneymatch vs my yoshi :D! ( accepting basically any mm though ).

I wanna moneymatch your yoshi with my falco/peach if it's ok for you.
Yoshi is my most played matchup
:cool:

Zgetto

Smash Ace

OK :) does that mean u wanna moneymatch? :p i really dont mind free money but i always feel a litle bad when i take it xD

porc

Smash Journeyman
Yo !
Can someone put the schedule up-to-date ?

Right now I have the money but I would have to leave on sunday... I wanna know if it's still worth it :/

Thanks !!

edit : also, I know salepate wants to go to this, and I think he's sure to come so you definitly can put him on the list !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom