• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
Wow thats just soo funny!! u must give me that guide on how to be funny online cause i definatly never heard that joke before in my life!
I like seeing people trash talk in English. That's like watching the paralympics.

It's no ones fault you're all ********. We ***** more countries than you at some point (especially in the case of Sweden, not so much Holland) and somehow America ended up speaking English. Which means that probably one day you won't even be able to speak Dutch/Swedish/Jibberish whatever.

To be honest though, non-UK European smashers have better written English than the majority of the UK community. Blame London.

porc

Smash Journeyman
The players list in the first post goes to 125, is that the limit ? 'Cause I know more French people are looking into this tournament right now (Doraki, Chikusho and Ashura)

Hack

Smash Journeyman
You guys think this is paralympics? Wait until you've played me... you'll be leaving the venue on crutches ;)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I like seeing people trash talk in English. That's like watching the paralympics.

It's no ones fault you're all ********. We ***** more countries than you at some point (especially in the case of Sweden, not so much Holland) and somehow America ended up speaking English. Which means that probably one day you won't even be able to speak Dutch/Swedish/Jibberish whatever.

To be honest though, non-UK European smashers have better written English than the majority of the UK community. Blame London.
Its true, but I also blame the new generation of kids Robby :/

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
You two get confirmed asap, the confirmation is closing soon :) 5 spots left!

I also changed Adam with Amsah now.

Edit: I totally missed Baxon, I gues he's coming since he's looking for housing with you guys :) 5 spots left!

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
ok, first time I post in this topic but I bet many people know me and what I stand for in terms of tournaments. When I say that I'm confirmed, it's true. so here I go...
I'M CONFIRMED *****ES !
my parents are offering me the trip for Xmas so basically I just need to book and I'm totally 100% sure to come... But I'm telling you guys (hosts), I'm confirmed and I want my spot ! :)
cya all there ! :)

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
VA, Fuzzy, if you play LoL on EU servers, let me know what are your names, I'd like to play with you, you can just try to add me, my name is "Azen", I play on EU servers

VA

Smash Hero
does Fuzzy play LoL?

I don't think so....anyway yes I do and my name is HyperStatus on there.

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Stop stalking me!

I'll press left and right quickly, in your face. Then grab you, and show you MY options.

EDIT: how are you either of you better than me when you only joined boards months before me or after me. Join dates SUCK.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Charles you still play LoL? I just started and I could show you how bad you are at it if you like. I play on dem Europe servers though. Could be an issue. still lets play sometime.
I thought that Charles was fuzzy lol. (I don't know many Charles)

Nedved

Smash Apprentice
Well, if there' place, i confirm now, i'm ready. Just looking for money and it's good. :) So, i confirm (if there is room)

edit : Baxon seemed to be 2 times in the list :
75. Baxon (FR)
120. Baxon (FR)

then you might not have missed him Lolex.

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Oh ok thanks Aniolas, I didn't know he was talkin' of an American. I'm starting to wonder if I can come to this or not since Porc told me ticket were 33€ with Ryan Air but I don't know yet...

porc

Smash Journeyman
Nedved : Who are you man ? You're not on the french board, and you're on smashboards since.. today ??

Nedved

Smash Apprentice
Porc : I'm in cube forum (but i didn't use to post, IRL blabla. Then i'm just reading it, without account. I'll create one soon) and i wanted to go to Sweden with two friends, just to discover an higher level of ssbm :)

And well, there are my firsts posts in this forum after one year of reading some stuff on smashboards. :)

mayhem

Smash Cadet
I'd like to mm some of Swedens top players too so Armada (marth vs peach) and Calle W (cf vs falco) are you up for mms?

Don't want to lose too much money so like 20 sek would be good bet for me :p

stelzig

Smash Lord
Hmm I thought you considered going up to 128?

Well ok i'll confirm now then before someone takes my spot! :p

Can't let my teammate go alone!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Why not [min(crew1,crew2,8)]-man crews?
Meaning if SE/FI/DE/FR face each other, they play with 8 ppl. If NL faces one of those, it's 6, and if DK is involved, then 5.
Lower than that is a little meaningless. Maybe NO and DK could team up or something for old times sake, and Germany with Germany Junior (AT).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom