• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Yo !
Can someone put the schedule up-to-date ?

Right now I have the money but I would have to leave on sunday... I wanna know if it's still worth it :/

Thanks !!
Sorry man.

Thursday: Venue open. Free play and sign up.

Friday: Sign up at 11 am for those that didn't show up on thursday. Teams pools starts 1 pm and finals should be done at 8 pm or something like that. Crews if we have time.

Saturday: Singles pools starts 11 am and the whole singles tournaments should end 8 pm.

Sunday: Free play, cleaning the venue etc. (Play the last matchers if we by some strange reason haven't been able to complete them).

But I can assure you. We will be strict and not tolerate people that show up late or doesn't play their matches. Teams will be completed on friday, and singles will be completed on saturday. So it won't be a problem to go back on sunday.

porc

Smash Journeyman
yeah thanks aniolas !
Hmmm I asked my school director if I can skip monday (first day of school -_-) and he seems OK so I even might be able to leave on monday (would be better, flight is only 7€ on that day ^^)

I think you may count Salepate and I in ! :D:D:D

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I enjoy playing teams, and every tournament (almost) we just have a bracket without any real seeding and just rush thru it.

At BEAST we will have 2 rounds of pools and finish with a 16-man bracket.

EDIT: I'm looking forward to play you and Amsah in teams. Have a feeling it will be really good matches between us. =D

Beat!

Smash Master
So yeah, me and two other scrubs from Swedish EC are coming for this. Watch out! We're gonna wreck this ****!

On a serious note, this will mainly be a learning experience for us three, so we'll be more than happy to play friendlies with good players/pros if you can bear with us :).

Hack

Smash Journeyman
BEAST 2 good!
We should make a combo vid after the tournament - "The BEST of BEAST". I'm sure we'll have tons of good material =)

Armada

Smash Lord
yeah me. 20 Sek only though, dont have that much money actually.
bo5 2€(20sek) ure fine?:> falcon vs peach only.
You don´t wanna play against my new char against Falcon? :p

Actually i wanna try a new char against Falcon that´s the reason why i´m asking for MMs.
But if you really wanna play Falcon against Peach it´s ok (But maybe we can play Falcon/Peach friendlis after the MM).

Fernandez

Smash Journeyman
You don´t wanna play against my new char against Falcon? :p

Actually i wanna try a new char against Falcon that´s the reason why i´m asking for MMs.
But if you really wanna play Falcon against Peach it´s ok (But maybe we can play Falcon/Peach friendlis after the MM).
What char?

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Wil je nizro's pik uit je mond halen en gewoon trashtalken? ik doe hier moeite zet die rivalry als een pimp kom je hier pijpen als een ***** opeens.

VA

Smash Hero
lol, nizro's **** in faab's mouth? that's gross zgetto.

Anyway, that falcon is poo. he doesn't even ledge cancel or pivot knee.

I'll MM armada in Falcon Sheik.

VA

Smash Hero
like i needz permission, my dutch friend just left but if she were here I woulda just asked her. and yes google translate is poor, the rest of what you said came out as jibberish.

all you falcon wannabes need to learn the jab > pivot knee and the edge cancel everything > everything or you'll never be good.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
like i needz permission, my dutch friend just left but if she were here I woulda just asked her. and yes google translate is poor, the rest of what you said came out as jibberish.

all you falcon wannabes need to learn the jab > pivot knee and the edge cancel everything > everything or you'll never be good.
I only know how to press left and right really quickly. And then grab. I didn't know falcon had other options...

VA

Smash Hero
Stop stalking me!

I'll press left and right quickly, in your face. Then grab you, and show you MY options.

EDIT: how are you either of you better than me when you only joined boards months before me or after me. Join dates SUCK.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Charles you still play LoL? I just started and I could show you how bad you are at it if you like. I play on dem Europe servers though. Could be an issue. still lets play sometime.

Armada

Smash Lord
Fuzzy: That 50 sek MM is Shiek against Falcon :p
VA: Sure.

And that set from SKN2 sucks :p

Faab: You are not man enough to attend the tournament

saska

Smash Cadet
Sup guys. I heard there will be round robin falcon main tournament. If thats true, I'm definetly in. If it doesn't matter that i'm not very good player.

Too hyped because this will be my first tournament outside of finland.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Wil je nizro's pik uit je mond halen en gewoon trashtalken? ik doe hier moeite zet die rivalry als een pimp kom je hier pijpen als een ***** opeens.
"Can you (Faab) pull Nizros **** out of your mouth and start trashtalking? I work hard here to get the rivalry going, and you come here like a pimp and start ??? like a ******."

Cute, Zgetto... cute ;)
(didn't use google, German and Dutch are somewhat similar)

Zgetto

Smash Ace
@Hack hah prettty close actuelly :p but it was i came here like a pimp while faab comes in here like a ***** and starts sucking ****!
I do not aprove of this kind of behavior !

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Explain to me whats homophobe about that...Dont take it out of context.. it has nothing to do with the gays, its a figure of speech.
I think its pretty disgusting he's sucking up to a mediocre falcon that actuelly thinks hes on the same level as armada. This guy needs a reality check.

VA

Smash Hero
Calm down. I was joking.

But yes I agree on the mediocre falcon part. he can't even edge cancel every attack he does. what a nooob.

VA

Smash Hero
Of course I was joking. I hardly care if you're a homophobe.

My falcon is going to **** armada's sheik. I've practiced this match up soooo much. No one can beat me in it.

(My falcon is ****).

porc

Smash Journeyman
Anyone's willing to host Salepate, Baxon and me on wednesday the 5th and sunday the 9th ?

No response on the housing thread :'(

Pleaaaase ! We can bring French stuff if you want like cheese, wine, hashish or snails loool

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Porc: We are looking over our housing options, but atm we do have a lot of people that needs housing especially on sunday. Don't worry too much tho, it should be fixed soon! :)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seeing the Dutch trash talk in this thread is like watching the paralympics. At first you're like "aww, they're trying really hard!" but then you just feel sorry for them.

porc

Smash Journeyman
Alright Lolex ! Much appriciate !

We'll look into booking our plane then if we soudln't have to worry about housing.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Seeing the Dutch trash talk in this thread is like watching the paralympics. At first you're like "aww, they're trying really hard!" but then you just feel sorry for them.
Wow thats just soo funny!! u must give me that guide on how to be funny online cause i definatly never heard that joke before in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom