• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOneTwoStep REsults!!!!

SK92

Smash Journeyman
I'm finally hooome T_T

And the Bird said "Let there be Shoutouts".

ChaosTheory: Muchos thanks for the pick up from the greyhound. It was cool to see you again after so long, even if we never really met at that mag tourney way back when.

EoW, Kevan, Stone: Very good tourney, guys. Thanks for lettin me chill at your place/s, and hanging out afterwards was especially fun. I'll make sure to come again if/whenever you guys hold another tourney :)

Forward: I hate ICs. B reversal grenades for the fancy. You didn't team with me :(

Wobbles: You didn't team with me either :( But Taj is like twenty feet tall, so all is forgiven.

DSF: I was hoping to get some matches in sat night, but beer pong is too good. Good **** with the Dedede, no one in texas has one thats anywhere near as tasty.

Izzy: >3000?!?! Lol, a ditto between you and Mr3k would be really cool to see. Does anyone other than you two even play sonic?

Kashakunaki: You placed above me... :confused: Fun matches, that first one in brackets especially had me sweating.

SK92: Falco dittos are groooss. Gimme more of 'em :)

Taj: Haha, my roy was too scared from the last beating you gave it :embarrass Gimme time to get into shape and I'll box you :)

Great tourney, I just need to force Texas to carpool next time so I don't go broke, lol. GGs to all the people I didn't mention/whose name I never caught.
yea falco dittos are nasty lol. grab grab grab grab spike! lol.

sLicK.tdf

Smash Apprentice
Morty and Sao, if I don't get a bagel on Saturday, when Bruegers is near Atomic Comics, I'll be lodging my foot in a very dark place of yours!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Holy crap, so many people.

DSF- Grats on 1st, even if you did trick Tim into playing Wario against Snake. Still, you're too cool.

Forward- How the hell did you get second? Come to Colorado's tournament.

DookDigity- Pretty cool guy. Didn't even meet you until the last 10 minutes, though. Come to Colorado.

Timotee- Suuuuuucks. Nah, good job on getting so far. First place next time, and I won't sandbag. Sonic v Wario for the finals, lololol.

Kashakunaki- You really have improved. I didn't get to fight you at all in singles, but from what everyone else is saying and your placing, I'm almost hesitant about MMing you.

Almost.

AlphaBravo- Good times. Nice seeing you again. Start counter-picking Sinz. He shouldn't be winning against you guys.

Sethlon- It was a HUGE treat playing you. Those first couple matches were really embarrassing. I definitely need more Falco experience. I'd ditto Mr.3k, but I think everyone would die of boredom aside from him and me. Sonic dittos are like Kirby SSBM dittos. XD

Light- I don't know why you stick with Peach, mangz. She sucks. Still, grats on the placing, you campy ****.

Slick- Ness for MK counter? Izzy for AZ trashtalk counter? Stay tuned!

GlodenGlove- Nice DK. Keep practicing, mangz.

Ka- Stop being so predictable. No one should get lightning kicked that many times in a row.

Nah, I'm kidding, I love ya. Come to Colorado in August, Tim and I want our teams rematch.

Demised- You're the guy that played Ganon, non? Good stuff, very cool guy.

t0mmy- Imma take your ROB out with Sonic. Just wait.

Seriously, though, that match-up is boring as hell. I guess I'll hafta fight more ROB players or something. Grats on not being a campy ****, though. You better show up to Colorado's tournament.

EoW- Not as cool as I thought he was. D: D: D:

Ajax- Super cool guy. I would move to SoCal just for him. The CF dittos were too much fun. I wish I coulda played you more with my Sonic, but whatever.

Peapo- GGs. Sorry I went gay and played Pit for a round. I just refuse to lose to Peach.

Wobbles- Imma miss you, man. Come to Colorado just to chill with us. We'll hook you up with free food and lodging anytime. ♥

Kosuke- Suuuuuuuuucks. ♥

Sliraobe god- Melee MMs in August. Don't back out.

MikeZ- Best Jiggz player ever?

Night- It's Nite, *****s. Get it right.

IzzyInfamous- Wtf man, why'd you sandbag? You shoulda taken first with Sonic only. Whatever, don't play Melee between Brawl rounds. You'll get bored again with Brawl. GGs, and do better next time!

Claw- It was fun playing you in CF dittos. I want to play your ZSS sometime, though. D:

Cliche- Sick Yoshi. Would **** again.

Jaxx- Nice talkin' with you, man. Imma try Ganon vs Snake sometime, and see how well I can do.

Taj- "I'm not gonna hit you in the face, take off your glasses".

Why didn't I see that for what it was? I want to keep boxing with you, it was a lot of fun. Next time, Imma wear contacts, so I see more than just black skin and a white shirt. A++++, would get owned by again.

TechnoMansor- MikeZ has a pretty sick Lucas. I actually only won because I stole some of his strats. Glad I didn't go Marth against you, those dittos were fun. Thanks for telling me about the killing percent for dthrow. ♥

Azenith- Sick beard, mangz. Teams vs you and Kosuke was a great way to get back into Melee. Come to Colorado in August, you'll see us playing much better.

Irish- Nice talking to and playing you.

Imma address a team, too.

Tim Can Brawl (TCB) (Demised & Morty)- Fun matches, definitely would love to do again. Come to Colorado, and I'll give you guys a hug.

If I forgot anyone, you didn't enter Brawl Singles, and it's totally your fault. D:<

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I asked this already, but I'll just ask again.

Where are Tony's boxing videos? I saw people recording. DookDigity's video only had the video of like, that one host boxing someone else.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I asked this already, but I'll just ask again.

Where are Tony's boxing videos? I saw people recording. DookDigity's video only had the video of like, that one host boxing someone else.
I think Stone recorded some. I only saw that one. They should start popping up sometime soon...

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
But Taj, we wanted you to, though glad you didnt.

Kinda hard to take your turn driving after youve been knocked the **** out.

Thanks all of AZ for the Tourny, hope to see you guys again soon sometime.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
QQ more Izzy, QQ. Be glad I didn't hit you in the face anymore after that one.
taj ill be ready to box u once i get my bracis off in two months so when i see u at the next tournament be ready, but don't go too hard im only 16, so go about 70%.:laugh:

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
My punch knows know age, gender, or creed! BE PREPARED, son.

Old enough to drive, old enough to get KNOCKED THE **** OUT!

Morty

Smash Rookie
Morty and Sao, if I don't get a bagel on Saturday, when Bruegers is near Atomic Comics, I'll be lodging my foot in a very dark place of yours!
Haha, actually I was planning on stopping at Brueggers before we went to Atomic Comics this Saturday and surprise you with a bagel. Surprise is out though, but expect your bagel.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who was that one kid who lost a 1 dollar MM with Taj in a Marth ditto?

What a homo.

Duff0

Smash Ace
taj ill be ready to box u once i get my bracis off in two months so when i see u at the next tournament be ready, but don't go too hard im only 16, so go about 70%.:laugh:
lol when he wanted to box me he said no age johns :'(

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
If you mean I turned my back to him and hid like a turtle more than I got hit, I might be able to agree with you.

However, the running was no where near as much as the hitting was.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
You should have just kept running and sidestepping the whole time and waited until Tony tripped.

OSHI-

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
****, I didn't think about that. I was going to try a Falcon Punch, but then I realized even that has no priority.

Gotta work on meh tech skillz.

I'll get you next time, Taj.

Top Bottom