• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AxisGaming - Emeryville, CA - Aug 30, 08 - $2,000 1st place, SINGLES START@11AM

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
does this ****** on the live feed not know we can hear every stupid thing he says? no one knows what the **** you are talking about
hey glenn is awesome for doing this. thats flaming. last warning

Niko_K

Smash Master
I wish I wasn't so irresponsible, Plank gave me his number to call for results and I lost it >.<

What are the results xD

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ya plank is in losers he lost to fly amanita and beat mikehaze and king iirc

hova

Smash Champion
dude i didnt even say you were a douchebag, why dont you talk about the matches instead of all the girls you are hollering at?!?!!? or maybe talk about the bracket and who is left in it, just something brawl related??!? you sound like a homo talking about how much you like girls every 3 minutes. btw this is g-regulate, not hova

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yo wassup. i'm at the tourney right now. hahaha and yeah, it's pretty fun. match coming up is sk92 and aero, should be dope as fu.k

and who's mario is garbage? lol

WassupJB

Smash Lord

WassupJB

Smash Lord
sky's gone. i believe he placed 25th. which i think is fu.kin amazing, seriously. anybody who placed in top 49 **** on a lot of people. cause the last place you can get is 257. there are 302 or 304 entrants. absolutely amazing man...

onski?

Smash Ace
Yeah it was extremely packed, and wasnt THAT unorganized, but it took so long for matches i estimated itd be around like 9 pm by the time doubles wouldve ended, so i just left. what a waste of 20$ ;/. did get to fight some nice friendlies, and im not sure if you remember me onski, but i was watching you play against ifly on his meta knight, haha
yea, i wish i could have that one back.. but it was a good experience overall.

Top Bottom