• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AxisGaming - Emeryville, CA - Aug 30, 08 - $2,000 1st place, SINGLES START@11AM

Axis

Smash Apprentice
***Schedule Update***

Schedule Change: Singles First - 11AM Start

Hey Guys,

Due to a few logistical circumstances we will be moving doubles to the end of the tournament and SINGLES to the start. Because of the change we will be pushing back the Start of SINGLES to 11AM, giving an extra hour to compensate for the changes.

As we have said from the beginning the main event of the tournament is singles, and we feel that having singles start first and end at a more reasonable hour will better suit the intentions of the tournament. Doubles will still happen after the conclusion of singles.

I will spread the word to the best of my ability and I would appreciate it if you guys could do the same!

Thank You for understanding and if anyone has any issues with this please let me know via E-Mail or PM on AllisBrawl and we will do our best to accommodate you. (My E-Mail is Travis@AxisGaming.org)

Thanks,

-Travis :: AxisGaming

PS: There is No Age Restriction, But we are not a day care center and accept no responsibility for untended minors. =)

Trip.

Smash Apprentice
Anybody in the Rancho Cucamonga/Fontana area going? Id like to carpool or you might be able to carpool with me and my friend if we end up driving. Feel free to PM me.

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
Responsibility for unattended minors you say? Not an issue.

I've no children, but I'm not legally an adult. It's not like I'm gonna' go somewhere like this alone or unattended anyways.

Axis

Smash Apprentice
Responsibility for unattended minors you say? Not an issue.

I've no children, but I'm not legally an adult. It's not like I'm gonna' go somewhere like this alone or unattended anyways.

LoL i wasnt talking about you :laugh:

its sad but I've gotta say it for legal reasons!

ALL ARE WELCOME!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Looks like this is really starting to shape up. I've seen word filter down to quite a few of the regional/character specific forums.

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
DSR. Oh lawl. Gets me every time.

Friendly Fire woo! Yeah, I'm gonna make a countdown on my phone. Already very excited.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Hi guys, I'm having a Melee tournament the day after Axis (08/31/08) and if anyone is up for it, please come! It's in Cupertino, CA (about 50 minutes south of Emmeryville) and I may be able to house a few people. So yeah... if you're staying after Axis, especially you OOS people, please come!

thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189519

(thanks Axis for letting me do this)

SonicBlind

Smash Rookie
Wow this is cool finally a tournament that's just a hour away. :smash:

-hey send me a message if your going it would be cool to meet other people from smash boards-

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Hey im goin to take the plane to san fran. Can anyone pick me up from there. Im coming on friday afternoon...hopefully.

yostuffstank

Smash Cadet
yo.. i have a pad in berkeley which i reside in during school. i may be able to house some ppl, not 100 % though bcz i still need to talk to my roomates about it. i guess i will report back here in a bit to find out for sure. but just giving ppl that need housings a heads up. ALSO, i do not mean to be an a$$, but i kinda expect a small pay for housing ppl. ppl can PM me, AIM me, reply here.. it's all whatevers to me.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yo.. i have a pad in berkeley which i reside in during school. i may be able to house some ppl, not 100 % though bcz i still need to talk to my roomates about it. i guess i will report back here in a bit to find out for sure. but just giving ppl that need housings a heads up. ALSO, i do not mean to be an a$$, but i kinda expect a small pay for housing ppl. ppl can PM me, AIM me, reply here.. it's all whatevers to me.
That'll be nice so i can buy these dam tickets finally. Is it possible to pick me up also?

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
Is pre-registration necessary? In that respect I mean, in order to get in, am I going to have to register beforehand? I know there's listed time for registration, but I worry it's getting a bit too popular to just do it at the door.

Axis

Smash Apprentice
Is pre-registration necessary? In that respect I mean, in order to get in, am I going to have to register beforehand? I know there's listed time for registration, but I worry it's getting a bit too popular to just do it at the door.
Thats why both options are available!

Top Bottom