• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

FLAMEY YOU READ PROBLEM SLEUTH TOO?!

:101:

edit:

I'd be pretty stoked if they somehow made a controller as ergomatic as the GCN while replacing a the d-pad with a touchscreen.

and it wouldn't be used for taunts.
*ergonomic

It also assumes MK won't mix-up. Works against Uair and such, but if he changes the times and or uses different moves then it's a different story.
I kind of doubt an MK would forgo UAir when planking to mix it up. UAir is his only aerial that allows for frame-unbeatable planking. That's not to say that this is the greatest thing to ever happen to us, because like RT said, he can nado back to edge, or shuttle loop you once your invincibility runs out. You could steal the ledge, and that does put you in a pretty sexy position, but for how long? And to what end? Not many characters can counterplank MK, or keep him away from the ledge too long. Hell, he might even end up going after the other ledge. I'm not trying to sound depressing, just realistic. This also isn't to say that the matchup is hopeless, just that we shouldn't have too high hopes for it. Also not meant to undermine Shield DI's value, 'cause antiplanking isn't its only application.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Actually, I'll be honest, I think Shield DI has the potential to make this game very bad lol, it can potentially remove even more "safe on block" options (luckily the buffer has to be on moves that have a significant amount of shield hitlag, like MK fsmash).

guys, i broke my left arm today, and im getting surgery done tomorrow at noon, then ill have post op therapy for a few months. since im a leftie, you prob wont be seeing much of me for a while. ill miss you my furry friends

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
guys, i broke my left arm today, and im getting surgery done tomorrow at noon, then ill have post op therapy for a few months. since im a leftie, you prob wont be seeing much of me for a while. ill miss you my furry friends
You should already be used to typing with one hand :awesome:

But seriously, I hope you get better soon.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
You should already be used to typing with one hand :awesome:

But seriously, I hope you get better soon.
I was like "yea, he should have no problems typing with one hand its really easy."
Then I realized it was a dirty joke.

I broke my arm twice (right, same arm both times, I'mm a righty) and that didn't keep me away. Learned how to play brawl with one hand too.

You got dis

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Did all of you guys make various poses Lucario makes?

Also, is anyone gonna help me with the Jab RCO stuff or am I gonna have to use a Wiimote and GC controller at the same time to figure this out?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Do you have frame advance? I can point you to the codes if you want them (provided you have HBC/Riivolution and whatnot).

Also, I would also be interested in seeing this debacle amongst our group picture(s) at Genesis 2.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Do you have frame advance? I can point you to the codes if you want them (provided you have HBC/Riivolution and whatnot).

Also, I would also be interested in seeing this debacle amongst our group picture(s) at Genesis 2.
I do not have that. They force an update on the Wii if you get Donkey Kong Country Returns, otherwise y'all can't play it.

Also the last program you pointed me too in PMs like a year and a half ago flew way over my head.

Top Bottom