• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Trela

Smash Lord
"this is depressing"

Why do I always find comments like these right below every set I lose? Am I really just a "depression" for everyone to watch? What am I, some kind of drug?

Does anyone not remember how HARD exactly these kind of players are? Do you know how hard it is for someone like me, who feels as though he's the ONLY one left of his kind, to win a tournament? Hell, make that a SET, since EVERYONE these days JUST SO HAPPENS to be a "Lucario Slayer". It doesn't really help, either, when people come up to me and give me advice on Lucario or question on how I play him, when in reality, they're actually doing NOTHING helpful for me. Why not go focus on what YOU'RE doing wrong YOURSELF instead of telling me something that I probably already ****ING KNOW!? If you REALLY want to help me out, then go start placing or even WINNING something for me. Show me that I'm not the only one wanting to DO SOMETHING with this character, and show me that I'm not alone!

For those of you who support me and honestly show it to everyone, thank you so much. It's your comments that I love the most and that make me feel a lot better. All I ask from you guys is to not give up on me, and in return, I will not give up on you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
"this is depressing"

Why do I always find comments like these right below every set I lose? Am I really just a "depression" for everyone to watch? What am I, some kind of drug?

Does anyone not remember how HARD exactly these kind of players are? Do you know how hard it is for someone like me, who feels as though he's the ONLY one left of his kind, to win a tournament? Hell, make that a SET, since EVERYONE these days JUST SO HAPPENS to be a "Lucario Slayer". It doesn't really help, either, when people come up to me and give me advice on Lucario or question on how I play him, when in reality, they're actually doing NOTHING helpful for me. Why not go focus on what YOU'RE doing wrong YOURSELF instead of telling me something that I probably already ****ING KNOW!? If you REALLY want to help me out, then go start placing or even WINNING something for me. Show me that I'm not the only one wanting to DO SOMETHING with this character, and show me that I'm not alone!

For those of you who support me and honestly show it to everyone, thank you so much. It's your comments that I love the most and that make me feel a lot better. All I ask from you guys is to not give up on me, and in return, I will not give up on you.
This is depressing.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
"this is depressing"

why do i always find comments like these right below every set i lose? Am i really just a "depression" for everyone to watch? What am i, some kind of drug?

Does anyone not remember how hard exactly these kind of players are? Do you know how hard it is for someone like me, who feels as though he's the only one left of his kind, to win a tournament? Hell, make that a set, since everyone these days just so happens to be a "lucario slayer". It doesn't really help, either, when people come up to me and give me advice on lucario or question on how i play him, when in reality, they're actually doing nothing helpful for me. Why not go focus on what you're doing wrong yourself instead of telling me something that i probably already ****ing know!? If you really want to help me out, then go start placing or even winning something for me. Show me that i'm not the only one wanting to do something with this character, and show me that i'm not alone!

For those of you who support me and honestly show it to everyone, thank you so much. It's your comments that i love the most and that make me feel a lot better. All i ask from you guys is to not give up on me, and in return, i will not give up on you.
this is depressing.

¯\__(ಠ_ಠ)__/¯

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
D:

don't let it get to you trela!

I'll be trying hard to catch up!.... it might take me awhile though.

don't mind me if I bother you for critique when I actually get videos though.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
"this is depressing"

Don't listen to that **** man, except for possibly Junebug (it's debatable) you're the best Lucario in the scene right now. You've worked hard to get where you are now and shouldn't let youtube comments get you down.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
You're the only guy that stops me from completely transferring to only Snake/MK. Now while I used to say these things v. Razer, like all the other times I've thought you've met a plateau/hurdle, you pass it. It's nothing short of incredible, really.

I'm already in the process of converting to Falco. I'm trying to make him my new main; better matchups (MetaKnight, Snake, King Dedede) and more fun than Lucario. But for peak performance I expect Lucario to stay my best for a long while. Possibly forever

junebug

Smash Journeyman
anyone who hates can eat a ****. that's my motto. those guys don't know what they're talking bout.

that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. use the rage. ****.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I support you Trela, you know I do.

...but I'm still going to steal your ice cream.

culexus・wau

I want to shop a picture of RT onto the hamburglar right now for some reason

idunno why.

also project diva 2nd is ****ing hard compared to the 1st one fgsfsdsds

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you only knew...

About that unfortunate incident...

When I bought a half-gallon of ice cream and left it at a friend's house for two days...

And to hear that TRELA ate it.

I want to shop a picture of RT onto the hamburglar right now for some reason

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yo, I completely forgot that the Hamburglar existed at one point. R.I.P. mischevious friend.

Also, Nichijou17 looks a lok like Azumanga Daioh. Should I watch it?

culexus・wau

its actually more comparable to gintama in terms of comedy [being that its a gag manga].

but if you like Azumanga you'd probably like enjoy nichijou.

also that KyoAni Tier animation.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"this is depressing"

I'll be as honest as possible, it;s because of you, Junebug, and Fonz I work as hard as I do to get better. I may be in the BBR but I'm not good but I still work on getting better because of all of you Lucario's who work as hard as you do.

Because I know you all do so much for Lucario. Don't listen to those comments, I'll work with Lucario and others will to, your not alone with that.

Top Bottom