• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I love olimars.

there were so many random olimars at genesis wtf.

wish I entered D:

I went positive in MMs [mostly from random wins, I actually kinda forgot to get to some people I wanted to do].

I'm still ****ty but not as bad as I thought I was. [apparently]

I can't believe I really ended up going though, shoutouts to pitbull for getting in touch w/ me!

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Finally got to put faces with names.

Browny(although I knew what he looked like already)
Phil
Tedward
Yugo
Trela

Genesis...so fun. Crashing Rain and Earth's pictures with Yugo and teaching Trela the socal body di. Phil hanging out with me, Anuar and Raz at Denny's was excellent.

Steam

Smash Hero
but you ride his **** so hard.

bet you can't ignore his GIRTH
Colorado **** rides each other. one big mountainous orgy

Also **** I need to work on mixups more... and I need to just finish more A combos

I also hate that I always do best when I play campy and boring and lame : ( if I try to go all aggro and fun and exciting I get raaaaped

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Google Map the intersection of Wendell Avenue and Gary Drive, in Toronto Ontario.

Look at what street Gary Drive turns into.

:awesome:

tekkie

Smash Master
Colorado **** rides each other. one big mountainous orgy

Also **** I need to work on mixups more... and I need to just finish more A combos

I also hate that I always do best when I play campy and boring and lame : ( if I try to go all aggro and fun and exciting I get raaaaped
shut up and come to new mexico

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Finally got to put faces with names.

Browny(although I knew what he looked like already)
Phil
Tedward
Yugo
Trela

Genesis...so fun. Crashing Rain and Earth's pictures with Yugo and teaching Trela the socal body di. Phil hanging out with me, Anuar and Raz at Denny's was excellent.
Yes, OMG, it was awezum. Like I've been saying, Yugo too good, Lucario players in general were tight. I'm tempted to show a picture of Trela's "Shane face", but I think that would ruin all future attempts of any aspiring people to get pictures with him rofl.

Trela was a beeeeeast in crews

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Lucarios are tight folk. Almost as cool as Pikachu mains which is the coolest you can hope to be.

Glad I got to meet some of you at Genesis.

Top Bottom