• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Steam

Smash Hero
YangFuShang, a Colorado (ex) melee player, won his pool.

there's also a brawl/melee player from Colorado named handsome Tim there... dunno how he's doing

read this post

Guys! Tomorrow I'm going to separate and upload the best Peach vs Marth best of 5 $1 money match you will ever see. I want everyone to see the whole thing. So very hype

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Yeah, I think my forte is approaching shields/more defensive characters, I actually am a bit pleased that I took Se1br1k's D3 to last stock and within killing in a mm (although he failed sometimes trying to do that dthrow -> buffered usmash until the last stock lol), I really do enjoy that MU when I'm on a good day. That's probably why I jumped so much against Marth lol.
What kind of character is olimar

I like fighting that character a lot :>

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
No it doesn't

It means they have your playstyle, habits, etcs "downloaded" into their memory.

either that or he's reached a level where a freecario like myself can just be easily autopiloted.

Steam

Smash Hero
No it doesn't

It means they have your playstyle, habits, etcs "downloaded" into their memory.

either that or he's reached a level where a freecario like myself can just be easily autopiloted.
oh... that's what Bees is like with me... and does good against my lucario with his high tier randoms. I guess that's what playing the same person every week for over a year does.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
what does that mean 3:

@MTI- SHUT YOUR FURRYARTISTFGTMOUTH
But I only like drawing females with nice bottoms... So how could my mouth be "FGT"? Besides... Aren't you a furry anyway?

People stand there too much and let pikmins rack up damage instead of getting Oli offstage :B

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Lolol

I read the guide.
And it is very old.
My dog ate my wii AV chords and my GCC, but once I buy some more I'll start practicing and asking for some fancy Irc coaching :D

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nope, it will nerf Lucario's potential for comebacks., which is practically the only thing he is good at.

Also, having the fight stop/start more frequently would help keep the attention span of spectators
For real? So instead of Grand Finals potentially taking one and a half hours, you want it to take even longer? Yeah...no.

Steam

Smash Hero
it wouldn't really hurt lucario's ability to come back... but It would **** him in doubles

It would buff ZSS and PT though.

Top Bottom