• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, this can't be good...

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Oh god, its pretty bad. At least the second one is better.

Trela after the poses one was like "Ok, no more pics guys", So we took the second picture where he was standing, so its just his back.

The bad part about the poses pic is how long it took us to figure out who was doing what pose and how and which way and if there was aura in it and if the wind was right and if there where enough people in the back ground and if the poses were correct and if the temperature of our faces were too much and if we should just not and go to dennys with everyone else or who was going to do which pose and if lucario is A tier or not and if we wanted a hat or not.

Like seriously, I did a f-smash instead.

Oh and I'm pretty sure our faces are the goofiest things in the world.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Okay, now I have to see this pics. It sounds so bad...so very bad...

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yea flamey, you left to go back to LA, but didn't actually leave and ended up just at the hotel, missing out on the photo. We where going to photoshop you in it later.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Actually, if you guys take another photo like that, someone needs to jump in the air for proper exremespeed.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Man, I was so ready to have your pools D disciple, I studied like crazy on the ICs MU. Oh well, stuff happens, and my first national was overall a success with how much fun I had.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yeah, I think my forte is approaching shields/more defensive characters, I actually am a bit pleased that I took Se1br1k's D3 to last stock and within killing in a mm (although he failed sometimes trying to do that dthrow -> buffered usmash until the last stock lol), I really do enjoy that MU when I'm on a good day. That's probably why I jumped so much against Marth lol.

Good work Zucco, I hope these ex-smashers do well just because I hate the traditional fighter trolls that just bag on smash (now they troll Melee as well, which frankly is really annoying, such a good game). They ruin constructive discussion, and make the rest of the community look immature.

Top Bottom