• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

taza2013

Smash Cadet
This might seem a bit random, but ~
Heya! =]
i havent been on the forums for like... years xD and now that im trying not to play addicting MMORPGs, i needed something else to fill the void ;P so a few weeks ago i resumed playing SSBB again ;D
but more on-topic(ish) ~ i would totally have BBS by now, but i never bothered to get a PSP in all of the years that its been out T.T and now im paying for it. KH is my most favoritist video game evar, and it makes me really sad im going to have to wait until i get enough money to play BBS xD i hear its better than all of the previous games, which makes me so jealous ~.~

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Bother phil about it not me.

He's the mod with mod powers that can modify polls
Actually for some reason, I CAN'T :(

I have to ask a super-mod for some odd reason, we've established a thread talking about the tediousness about the process, but in the meantime, I'm going to need to ask a super-mod/higher power about what poll you want to impliment.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Phil

move up on the Moderators Rankings So you can.

and so I can usurp your spot of moderator of the lucario boards, wa ha ha ha ha not really
even though editing other people's posts would be funny

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You could just bait an admin like say...HYLIAN or uh...UTDZAC...name search go!

Steam

Smash Hero
k guys. go to training mode. Put yourself as lucario and your opponent as D3.

Put D3 at the ledge. Dash grab him and immediately pummel once. watch what happens.

help me test this to see if it works on others D:

edit1: it doesn't appear to...

edit2: wolf can do this to D3 as well but D3 gets a guranteed footstool gimp out of it since wolf falls so fast. I would lmao if I saw that happen in a tourney match.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Persona 3 reference?

sounds just like it.
Bingo~! ;3 1000 awesome points to you!

Its actually from a paraody comic about persona 4 from someone named hiimdaisy. Its pretty **** funny. Ya'll should read it sometime. '3'

EDIT: Oh btw lulu players! Can I fight ya'll sometime? I went to a 32 people tournament a few days ago, and got all the way up to semi-finals and then got my butt handed to me by a lucario. ._. Hes was really good. It came down to a camp fest wear neither of us would approach. I got one win offa him but he ended up beating me and winning in the finals. I just need a lil lucario match up experience. :>

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
double post derp.

I just tried it out. Your suppose to dash grab and pummel at the edge so your both fall and ya get a foot stool right? ,:3 Im gonna test this out with other character too. Lucario doesn't get much sliding momentum with his dash grab, but if this works with other characters that do this could be helpful. '3'

Steam

Smash Hero
I like how we basically get either free fair fair Dair or potential dair stage spike depending on which way D3 DIs. I don't like that it involves grabbing D3.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Grabbing him VERY close to the edge to is dangerous. ._.

I found out pika can do this too, but again despite how much pika slides, you have to be right by the edge. Pika falls pretty fast too, so all I can use for him is Nair. Lucarios floatier so it works better for him I guess. '3'

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Huh, mikeHaze might be coming to a Hobo...I can't wait to get destroyed by him!

Browny

Smash Hater
Steam, many characters can do that to DDD. Its most effective with... guess who lmao metaknight who gets a free double hit nair or upb.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Heh. Give it your all dood. ;3

I've kinda been in a tourney slump. No tourneys go on in colorado. *sniffle* ;~; And I missed supercon bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;;;;;~;;;;;;

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
DusK-The-Mod

Anyway, there's a tournament this Sunday and guys, I need advice on the Kirby and D3 Match-up.

I refuse to use a second, so no Falco/Snake/anyone else.

Edit: It's more about Kirby though, the advice from a few pages back was helpful enough (Though if there is more, it'd be real nice).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kirby...watch out for bair...fsmash (it has good range), usmash, hammer (don't let him read your airdodge) will be primary kill moves...don't get daired off stage...watch for dair to fsmash....abuse AS...remember, he has multiple jumps, so save double jump when offstage...

D3...don't get grabbed...avoid Delphino and FD...maybe Siege...watch out for his bair...don't dair his shield...remember that he has poor air mobility while recovering, so try to abuse it with AS and other attacks...

For both, be mindful of swallow-cides...especially when they are ahead in stocks or at a very high percent...

Good luck...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Shield grab everything Kirby does. Once you have that in your head you'll figure out the rest. Seriously that's all it took for me to figure out the MU.

Lucario is in the top 5 best chars in the game

Real talk

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
P4...this isn't the MK boards...get out...

Top Bottom