• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Where did you say you were going?
It's like an addiction ok? im trying to quit slowly here. Ive tried quitting cold turkey but it wouldn't work out so well. so i visit every few days.

In south east asia there is hardly any smash to begin with.

and like, only 5% of those people even know hacks exist so......

also, sorry ted. but i hate tekken 6 with a passion >=(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
@ earlier discussion, melee is better then brawl, but brawl hacks are an abomination that try to make a game better but fail. only exception is b- <33333
No, its personal preference.

Like how i think Melee is horrible, trash, worst game, f*gotry, ayuss.

Am I correct? Hell yeah

Well no, matter of opinion

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Broccoli is broken tier in vegetables. It has no bad matchups. Except maybe spinach, that's very close to even, but also in broken tier, ****** all other veggies, so...

Also:
Hi guys. I'm Joel. Some (actually most) of you might know me from other places. I don't play Lucario at all, but apparently I'm awesome enough that multiple people already told me to post in here. So consider this my obligatory post.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Broccoli is broken tier in vegetables. It has no bad matchups. Except maybe spinach, that's very close to even, but also in broken tier, ****** all other veggies, so...

Also:
Hi guys. I'm Joel. Some (actually most) of you might know me from other places. I don't play Lucario at all, but apparently I'm awesome enough that multiple people already told me to post in here. So consider this my obligatory post.
Hey spadefox.

"I think if nothing else we need to think about the rest of the vegetable community. I know that a lot of veggies out there aren't seeing any use in many different homes. I haven't had anything that isn't broccoli in my apartment since I moved in! There's just no point when nothing can compare to broccoli.

I mean, at best I'm going 50/50 when deciding between broccoli and other options. Really though it's probably more 55/45 if anything."

~Joshu

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hey spadefox.
I hate you.

"I think if nothing else we need to think about the rest of the vegetable community. I know that a lot of veggies out there aren't seeing any use in many different homes. I haven't had anything that isn't broccoli in my apartment since I moved in! There's just no point when nothing can compare to broccoli.

I mean, at best I'm going 50/50 when deciding between broccoli and other options. Really though it's probably more 55/45 if anything."

~Joshu
Which was what I was referring to. Glad someone remembers it.

Browny

Smash Hater
Broccoli is broken tier in vegetables. It has no bad matchups.
I hate broccoli and mushrooms

my dog eats anything (pegs, tissues, ****, birds)

my dog hates broccoli and mushrooms

The verdict? Broccoli and mushrooms are unfit for human consumption.

Top Bottom