• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So what Alex is saying, is that we should never love Steam, so he'll never become a Lucario, and will stay adorable for eternity.

Awesome.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I never said Lucario wasn't cute, Steamy. I'm just laying out Alex's grand master plan.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
On the list of Stupid mechanic's, Flamey brought up (dunno how many pages ago) rage in other fighters.
I played the latest tekken the other day, picked myself a new character Alisa and went to town.

Rage, is the stupidest thing, yet greatest thing ever. Basically I could come back at 10% health left against some guy who'd been beating me senseless. Also note, this was the first time I've played tekken since highschool (2 years ago) and this was also a brand new character (currently favorite due to she summons chainsaws from her arms).

I could win without rage (learns games fast), but once anyone got rage all it took was one heavy to end it for the person previously winning.
Kinda like Lucario's aura mechanic- just on crack. At least aura goes both ways.

End note, Tekken 6: lots of fun. Command lists are for chumps.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Zelda to Starcraft 2-athon commence!
(basically I'm going to beat Twilight Princess before Starcraft 2 comes out. Easy stuff. Something to do.)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Do something special with the TP run. Like a speed or 3 heart run.

...still too easy.
I find TP really boring, its hard for me to keep my attention, or just end up falling asleep. So sitting through it is doing something special.
:D

Steam

Smash Hero
It is not okay stauffy. We will tie you to a rock and hit you with a wet noodle until you give in to us and play brawl again.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The best part is that he's assuming lol+, Melee, and Project M are BETTER than Brawl.

Top Bottom